CMT "Bounty Hunters" Preview • PUBLIC SECTION • Open Discussion • Fugitive Recovery Network (FRN) Forums
FRN Banner
wordpress-ad

Post subject: CMT "Bounty Hunters" Preview
 Post Posted: Mon 04 Oct 2004 13:04 
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

Cmt has a preview of their show on their website. You can see my buddy Hadley and his son Greg demoing some of their "toys".
If I do this right the link should work.

http://www.cmt.com/shows/dyn//countrys_most_shocking/86390/episode.jhtml

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue 05 Oct 2004 16:18 
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

That is a very cool link. This episode is gonna rock. Hats off to Hadley and the crew.

Post subject: cmt
 Post Posted: Tue 05 Oct 2004 18:50 
in memoriam

ERIC THIS TV SHOULD BE A GOOD PR PIECE FOR DOING IT RIGHT -I KNOW YOU WILL BE DOING IT RIGHT AND ALL THE OTHERS THAT ARE HERE WITH LANCE ME AND MY CREW-WE HAVE OTHER IRONS IN THE FIRE-I WILL KEEP ALL OF YOU IN THE LOOP
BY THE WAY ERIK I SAW YOU WITH TOM E -GOOD JOB

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed 06 Oct 2004 01:42 
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

Hgunner - Thanks for the compliments. That case was on our desk for about 48 hours. The previous "in-house" team did not have a clue where this guy was. A toll search and a phone break later it came together. By the way the cas closed a major mth operation that was operating between Palm Springs and New York, in the gay community. The subject got an extensive sentence, and is working undercover with the police on further stings, that I am told lead all the way back to the source. The CMT pice will be my favorite, mostly because I am a huge country music fan. I am interested in the other irons as well. Thanks again.

Post subject: IN HOUSE BEA
 Post Posted: Thu 07 Oct 2004 19:47 
in memoriam

ERIC I GUESS A CASE COULD BE MADE FOR IN HOUSE BEA-ALTHOUGH SALERY MAKES FOR LACK LUSTER WORK IN MY OPINION IN SOME PEOPLE-LIKE YOU I AM IN INDEPENDANT OPERATOR. LAW AND MYSELF HAVE THE ALL THE BONDSMEN IN MAINE MASS NH AND THE BIGGEST ONE IN VT(THERE IS ANOTHER SMALL BONDSMEN IN VT WE DO NOT WORK WITH).WE STILL HAVE THE DRIVE TO PROVE OURSELVES ON EVERY CASE.EVERY CASE IS IMPORTANT EVERY CASE CAN MAKE OR BREAK YOU-WE WORK ON THE 500 HUNDRED BONDS AND THE 50 THOUSAND DOLLAR BONDS WITH THE SAME ZEAL.AGAIN THE USE OF HIGH TECH IS SO IMPORTANT THESE DAYS-THE OLD ADAGE YOU CAN RUN BUT NOT HIDE IS SO TRUE

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri 15 Oct 2004 18:55 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

You guys did a GREAT job on this program. Congrats to all, you have restored some good PR to our industry and I am greatful to all of you that participated.

Post subject: cmt
 Post Posted: Fri 15 Oct 2004 20:45 
in memoriam

I WOULD LIKE TO THANK ALL THE PEOPLE THAT HELPED WITH THIS SPECIAL.LAW AND I JUST VIEWED IT AND WE THOUGHT IT WAS VERY WELL DONE.TO NAME BUT A FEW ERIC K AND HIS GROUP, KEVIN N. AND HIS PEOPLE AND ALL THE REST WERE GREAT AND SHOWED THE WORLD THE POSITIVE WAY OF BEA. I BELIEVE EVERYBODY CSHOWED INTELIGENCE POISE AND RESTRAINT.AGAIN THANKS TO EVERYBODY FROM HADLEY LAW AND MY GANG YOU GUYS MADE US ALL LOOK GREAT

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri 15 Oct 2004 22:35 

i just watch the show, and from my point of view it look very good. LAW way to go jump on that dog show, we need to put a stop to that one. Kevin, Eric, H&G Team, way to go guys good PR. Say Scott in vegas what's all that grey stuff...LOL :D

Jim

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat 16 Oct 2004 10:07 
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

Hadley, Ron, Hounddog,And LAW - thanks for all of the kind words. This show rocked because it showed the job getting done the right way. Congradulations to all that were a part of it, for their unwaivering professionalism and for making all of us in the industry shine.

FRN Forums » PUBLIC SECTION » Open Discussion