Close Protection Training • PUBLIC SECTION • Open Discussion • Fugitive Recovery Network (FRN) Forums
FRN Banner
wordpress-ad

Post subject: Close Protection Training
 Post Posted: Sun 12 Nov 2006 10:27 

Is there anyone on here that can recommend a close protection training facility in California or Texas? I know about Blackwater, but they require US Citizenship..

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun 12 Nov 2006 11:08 
in memoriam

FRN Agency ID #: 5
Experience: More than 10 years
Once again Dani you are going to find that most U.S Schools are going to require U. S. Citizenship.

There are schools in Ireland, England, Israel, etc.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun 12 Nov 2006 14:26 
in memoriam

FRN Agency ID #: 1343
Experience: More than 10 years
There ae some things you can do to prepare yourself while you are waiting for your paperwork, or saving the money needed to go to a good bodyguard school. A good foundation in Martial arts will help you a lot. You have to be able to handle yourself. And will be what most employers look to first. I don't know your back ground, or fighting skill level but you might want to look into Sambo or a rough and tumble fighting skill that is more close in fighting than other fourms. Then of course a good smallarms course that teaches pistol shooting and weapon retention. You will have to know how to drive a car but I would not worry about the stund driver stuff right away. Getting a job in this field will be tough. And you won't start at the top. From a marketing standpoint, Bad rock bands,political canadates with vocal oposition and arab students with rich parents ae places you can look. the only thing I can tell you is that being passive will not help you. And you have to be willing to face down anyone that tells you can't. I wish you luck in this.

Mark C. Cavendish is a Certified Fugitive Recovery Agent, P.O.S.T. Certified by the State of Colorado and registered with the Arizona Department of Insurance. Member of the National Surety Investigators Network #MC806, The U.S. Professional Bail Bond Investigators Association, and a Life Member of The U.S. Coalition of Bail recovery Agents "Cobra" Control # 1058. Serveing Arizona, Colorado and New Mexico.
phone 520.850.7490 24/7/365

"Sub Rosa"

FRN Forums » PUBLIC SECTION » Open Discussion