Law Enforcement Explorer post Anchorage AK • PUBLIC SECTION • Open Discussion • Fugitive Recovery Network (FRN) Forums
FRN Banner
wordpress-ad

Post subject: Law Enforcement Explorer post Anchorage AK
 Post Posted: Sat 21 Oct 2006 15:28 
Posting Newbie
Posting Newbie

Greetings from the cold north! I represent the Law Enforcement Explorer post in Anchorage Alaska and hold the

position of Captain (President)and am 18 years old serving in the Army National Guard. As of now we are the only

Explorer post in Anchorage. We are a relatively new Explorer post, and our purpose for creating this post was to

increase individuals ages 14 – 20 awareness in the many different law careers they may wish to pursue. We hope to

direct individuals towards their careers as possible future law enforcement men and women.

Our post shall discuss many of the following.

Police Officers
S.W.A.T and their roles
FBI
DEA
Private security organizations
BEA as well as Bail bondsman
Military and the different branches

And many other security jobs.

Myself as well as my fellow officers hope to clear up myths surrounding these jobs, so we may educate our recruits. To understand they’re actual duties as well as how they contribute to the community. To learn the history of these different jobs and how they have grown since their birth.

As Captain of the explorer post I wish to hear what the community has to say about the bail industry. I myself am fairly educated and I know I can search for the information on these forums without even a need to post all of this. However I believe the knowledge I receive should be new information regarding issues in the country on this sector which is quite unknown to the public.

Personally I am interested in becoming a BEA sometime soon in the future. Any information ranging from how to become a BEA agent to just general knowledge of new laws in certain states would be greatly appreciated for not just myself but these future individuals of law enforcement.

Also ANY fliers or posters you may have used previously that you no longer use (old wanted posters) or even a copy of a bail agreement that can show what a bail agreement looks like etc would be wonderful.

Thank you for your time - Captain Nelson.

Last edited by Styx on Sat 21 Oct 2006 23:15, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat 21 Oct 2006 19:42 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 3904
Experience: More than 10 years
Send me an email with contact info. I can send you a 15 minute Bail Bonds 101 Video produced by the Los Angeles Bail Agents association.

The information is based on CA bail law but has common aspects with most other states have allow surety bail.

Good luck.

castlebailbonds@sbcglobal.net

PS

Let me know your choice, vhs or dvd.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat 21 Oct 2006 20:13 
in memoriam

FRN Agency ID #: 324
Experience: 5 - 7 years
I have an accountant friend (that's where the CPA part of my ID comes in) that moved to Anchorage after he graduated from college a couple of years before I did. If I can't get him to respond to a phone call, I'll send you his info and maybe you can chain him to a desk for enough time to call, e-mail, or IM me :lol: .

Sales Associate, Prepaid Legal Services, Inc.
Walsenburg, CO

Proud Member of the AB Reject Club

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat 21 Oct 2006 23:08 
Posting Newbie
Posting Newbie

tsuggs wrote:
Send me an email with contact info. I can send you a 15 minute Bail Bonds 101 Video produced by the Los Angeles Bail Agents association.

The information is based on CA bail law but has common aspects with most other states have allow surety bail.

Good luck.

castlebailbonds@sbcglobal.net

PS

Let me know your choice, vhs or dvd.

Many thanks! Will send info shortly.

kebcpa wrote:
I have an accountant friend (that's where the CPA part of my ID comes in) that moved to Anchorage after he graduated from college a couple of years before I did. If I can't get him to respond to a phone call, I'll send you his info and maybe you can chain him to a desk for enough time to call, e-mail, or IM me

Either way sounds good, if you can send me a message my way when its set up or need me to meet them then I'd be more than willing.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed 25 Oct 2006 07:52 
in memoriam

FRN Agency ID #: 1343
Experience: More than 10 years
We had a case with a guy from Barrow Alaska once. I think he might have been convicted of illegal blubber smuggling, "Just kidding."

Mark C. Cavendish is a Certified Fugitive Recovery Agent, P.O.S.T. Certified by the State of Colorado and registered with the Arizona Department of Insurance. Member of the National Surety Investigators Network #MC806, The U.S. Professional Bail Bond Investigators Association, and a Life Member of The U.S. Coalition of Bail recovery Agents "Cobra" Control # 1058. Serveing Arizona, Colorado and New Mexico.
phone 520.850.7490 24/7/365

"Sub Rosa"

Post subject: your inquiery
 Post Posted: Thu 16 Nov 2006 17:41 
Posting Newbie
Posting Newbie

hi there my name is ken wilson i am currently serving as a bea agent in alaska and i have been here my whole life if you would like to get more info on becoming a bea agent i can help you may contact me at 907-715-4753 ask for ken .

good luck.

FRN Forums » PUBLIC SECTION » Open Discussion