Cash Bonds , Dallas, Texas . Can you revoke? Help! • PUBLIC SECTION • Open Discussion • Fugitive Recovery Network (FRN) Forums
FRN Banner
wordpress-ad

Post subject: Cash Bonds , Dallas, Texas . Can you revoke? Help!
 Post Posted: Thu 19 Oct 2006 08:51 

Hello, I have a question? I posted a $5,000.00 cash bond for my loser ex- boyfriend and now we are broke up and I am sure that he is going to leave town in a few weeks. Hw can I revoke this cash bond to insure I get my money back! Please help me out here...I have suffered enough by the hands of this man and do want to lose every dime I have to my name. I am a single mother and could use this cash! Thanks in advance for any advise!!!!

Post subject: contact
 Post Posted: Thu 19 Oct 2006 13:14 
in memoriam

The person that can help you the most is STEVE HEDRICK he is a member of this forum and a noted bea in texas -give him a call -his phone is 409-284-1895

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu 19 Oct 2006 20:34 
in memoriam

FRN Agency ID #: 324
Experience: 5 - 7 years
Or in your area, contact Daron Sneed. He is relatively new, but should be able to help you.

Sales Associate, Prepaid Legal Services, Inc.
Walsenburg, CO

Proud Member of the AB Reject Club

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu 19 Oct 2006 22:27 

Hey Codysworld,
Feel free to email me or call my cell phone 214-763-0692 and I will see if I can help you out.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri 20 Oct 2006 00:23 
in memoriam

FRN Agency ID #: 5
Experience: More than 10 years
Daron,

I know you are new and anxious to prove yourself. But please heed these words of caution: Just because a damsel in distress comes online with a sob story, doesn't mean everything is on the up and up. If you know anything about human psychology, then you know not all motives are pure, not everyone is innocent as they want everyone else to believe, and there are approximately 7 different motives for human behaviours.

Just don't get sucked in or played. it's not the first time an anonymous stranger, esp a female, came here online looking for "john wayne" knights in shining armour to champion thier causes.

Maybe this person is legit, then again, maybe not. I'd be asking a truckload of questions:

1) Why is she searching for a PI/BEA here, instead of following the recommendations of her local LEO's/Sheriff ?

2) Why has she not asked around locally for the local BEA that is in her area ?

Need to think about this one and proceed extremely carefully. You have to ask why she is seeking help from strangers, and not utilizing local resources. This is a huge red flag to me. Something just isn't right here.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri 20 Oct 2006 01:40 
in memoriam

FRN Agency ID #: 324
Experience: 5 - 7 years
I'm sure that Daron and his partners will thoroughly research any case before they take it or give help or an opinion on it. I only recommended that she contact him for the local laws and what her options were on this cash bond. I am not up on Texas laws other than what is applicable to me as an outsider coming in. That is the extent of what is applicable to me, so what is pertinent to me. An agent working in the state will obviously need to be aware of any and every applicable law.

To be perfectly honest, I have no clue about what cash bonds, or PR bond indemnitor rights are here in CO. That is between the indemnitor, the defendant, and the court. I can tell you anything you want to know about surety bonds and bail enforcement, because that is what I deal with. If it doesn't apply to me, I don't bother to know about it unless a specific question comes up that requires me to check something out. I learned long ago that learning and knowledge is on a "need to know" basis, and that I shouldn't clutter my mind with too much frivolous information.

Of course, there are always those "other" interests that aren't on a professional level that I want to know about, but when it comes to my work, I mostly stick to what I need and/or want to know. I stay up on any applicable law in CO, and in any state that I travel to. This is very important, because the laws regularly change, and what we could do last week, we can't do now. It applies to our right to apprehend, our right to carry weapons, how we do our job, and every other aspect of what we do. Tax laws are easy. I sit at my desk, do a little research, expect the software that I use to file the returns to be up to date and tell me what forms and requirements are needed.

BE is totally different. There is no universal answer or site that covers every issue, and it is up to us to know the laws in our home state and in every state that we may travel to or through. This (FRN) site has a good resource for BE laws by state, but it sometimes takes time for Phill to update them (as can be expected, when he can only rely on info he gets from others when the laws change). The best way to research is to go to the state site. You can find almost all of them by typing in www.state.xx.us.com, substituting the xx for the state abreviation and then looking at the state statutes for bail enforcement.

www.packing.org will keep you up on gun laws, whether your CCW is reciprocal with particular states, and what every state allows as to open and concealed carry. We also check in with local LE either prior to travel, or as soon as we arrive. We (very professionally) tell them who we are, provide a copy of the warrant, bond, picture, and any other info we have along with, where we will be, that we are armed, etc. Because I do the research, we usually have no issues.

But, it is only research on what I need to know to do my job. If it applies, learn and know every aspect. If it is outside of your control or job, it is up to you how to handle it. Tell the person to contact the court, the DA, or whoever is in control of their money.

This has always worked for us, but everyone's experiences are different. Use your personal experiences and knowledge to find what works for you. That is my best advice.

Sales Associate, Prepaid Legal Services, Inc.
Walsenburg, CO

Proud Member of the AB Reject Club

FRN Forums » PUBLIC SECTION » Open Discussion