Moderator, thanks for the info....... • PUBLIC SECTION • Open Discussion • Fugitive Recovery Network (FRN) Forums
FRN Banner
wordpress-ad

Post subject: Moderator, thanks for the info.......
 Post Posted: Wed 18 Oct 2006 07:25 
Posting Newbie
Posting Newbie

Although I have never really post any comment or question other than "help in philly" I have been reading this forum and trying to gain as much knowledge and insight as I can on the BEA/FRA industry.
My background has not been in Law Enforcement but sports related , football to be exact. I have always wanted to have a law enforcement career but a football opportunities in the past kind of changed that.
I was drafted in the 6th round by the Colts and after a 2 year stint I moved on to play in the CFL for Toronto Aurgonauts. I'm currently playing Minor League Football for Harrisburg (Central Penn Pirahna) although playing sports has be a fulfillment, I find BEA work intruiging and somthing that I know I would want to be a part of.
The seasoned BEA Agents on this forum seem to be very knowledgeable and informative, the BEA FAQ Section is also informative as well.
I will be applying to a certified training course once the season is over (within the next 4 weeks) to get my license for work in the Philadelphia and surrounding areas.
Trust me when I say....being a "rookie to this line of work, I'm going to need some help and guidance from the vets.
Thanks
Carlo Stanley

FRN Forums » PUBLIC SECTION » Open Discussion