Need Help From the Community • PUBLIC SECTION • Open Discussion • Fugitive Recovery Network (FRN) Forums
FRN Banner
wordpress-ad

Post subject: Need Help From the Community
 Post Posted: Thu 07 Sep 2006 11:55 

I am looking for a fugitive in the Georgia area, We have been able to get a cell phone number for the Skip ,but when you try to call it the recording states the number is not in service... the phone is in fact being used to call with . the phone company is Nextel but i cant get any info from them....maybe someone can help me with the "info" or explain how the phone is being used ,but the callback recording states the phone is not in service...very confusing .. if anyone can help me find out something on this "info" i would appreciated it very much...Skipsmashers came up with zero!!

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu 07 Sep 2006 12:00 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 2065
Experience: 7 - 10 years
James is working on one of my skips I had in Scottsboro, AL. His name is Mitchell Parham.

PS. Ruffin knows who he is... :)

Anniston, AL

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu 07 Sep 2006 13:33 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

I ran into the same problem with Nextel. I did manage to get a name to the phone thru skipsmasher which enabled me to obtain a court order odering nextel to ping the phone whenever I asked and give me a location. I was told that when it says not in service they have the phone turned off. I hope this helps you some.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu 07 Sep 2006 14:17 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 2065
Experience: 7 - 10 years
Thanks Houndog. Nextel has become extremely strict. When James spoke with them, they wouldn't even give us a name without a court order. Then they wouldn't give us the address or the number to send the court order.

As far as calling Parham's phone, he must cut it off unless he's calling someone. His ex-wife called it a ghost phone. He can call her from it, but she can't call him.

Thanks again

Anniston, AL

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu 07 Sep 2006 14:45 
in memoriam

FRN Agency ID #: 5
Experience: More than 10 years
Jay/James:

1) The phone maybe 1 of those "Boost" phones that operates on Nextel's frequencies.

2) Call our mutual friend, you need him anyway for the apprehension in Ga. as stated in the Ga. Statutes. Remember your Ga. certification and training.

Take care and God Bless,

Ruffin.

Post subject: Hey
 Post Posted: Thu 07 Sep 2006 20:19 
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

I use boost for those calls when I don't want my regular cell number showing up. But just like Mindtracker said, if you have no minutes left on your phone since it's pre-paid it says not in service.

Adam Groff
NSIN# AG0305

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri 08 Sep 2006 10:50 

Thank You All for Your Responses.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri 08 Sep 2006 16:06 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

It was not easy for us either and Nextel would not give us an address either we faxed them the court order to ther legal department.

In order for us to get the court order we had to show the court that he was using the phone, that we would go and get him and that we would pay all the expenses involved, like you say James it may not work in your neck of the woods but we share some of the same timber. We had to hire an attorney to get our court order and after 2 weeks of wrangling we finally got one.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri 08 Sep 2006 22:13 
in memoriam

FRN Agency ID #: 5
Experience: More than 10 years
Alabama is a great State that has many amenities to offer anyone choosing to visit or relocate here. As a matter of fact, Huntsville, Al. was rated the #1 city in America to live in just 2 mos ago.

We offer some of the best schools in the country, all manner of outdoor activities, water sports, 5 star golf courses, and some of the finest fishing and hunting in the country.

Let's not forget about our "Southern Belles", our pristine beaches, and least of all our famous Southern Cuisine. We offer some of the finest food you'll ever have the pleasure of eating.

Alabama also produces some of the finest law enforcement officers in the country. In fact an Alabama A+ P.O.S.T Certification is the only certification that is reciprocal with L.A. California.

I have run into some difficulties with our court systems in various jurisdictions, but it isn't because "They Suck", but rather because they are not familiar with bail law and our rights as recovery agents. It only takes educating them to get them to rule in our favour on issues we need help with to resolve our cases.

I have lived in several different cities within this great State of mine and like any other city each has its pros and cons. But generally speaking we do have an excellent lifestyle here and for those who aren't happy, I can show you where the highway leading out of town is..... :lol:

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat 09 Sep 2006 11:05 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

What a sales pitch :D . Are you selling realestate also? Of course this is just a joke Ruffin.

FRN Forums » PUBLIC SECTION » Open Discussion