FINAL CLASS • PUBLIC SECTION • Open Discussion • Fugitive Recovery Network (FRN) Forums
FRN Banner
wordpress-ad

Post subject: FINAL CLASS
 Post Posted: Tue 29 Aug 2006 18:29 
in memoriam

On December 1, 2006 I will be instructing my final class. Hadley Dorfman will hold the reins thereafter. I have already notified PBUS as well as the NH Department of Securities Regulation I will no longer affix my signature on anyone's paperwork.

After nearly 23 years of chasing fugitives and having to deal with other unsavory "types" (reference made, in part, to defense attorneys), I will be writing bail and leave the chasing to the younger blood. I also have a couple of other ventures in the fire further limiting my time "but" I will always be available to the pros who require advice or assistance.

As a reminder... there are only six class seats left out of fifteen so those interested in attending I suggest you contact Hadley Dorfman at 603-493-3400 as soon as possible.

“What is sought is found... what is overlooked escapes” (Oedipus Rex)

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed 30 Aug 2006 19:55 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

I wish you good luck in your choice to slow down. I have had the same feelings and was just recently re-licensed as a Bail Bond Agent with a new company so as to slow down on chasing fugitives as a full time occupation as I had been doing for quite a few years now. I am also waiting to hear about a Law Enorcement job here in a very small town so I can get medical insurance which has been very difficult at my age.

Lance I wish you the very best and hope that you continue to cruise around in the forums from time to time and let us know how you are doing.

Post subject: lance
 Post Posted: Thu 31 Aug 2006 07:27 
in memoriam

Do not let him kid you when lance slows down hell will freeze over(winter in nh)-- i am willing to bet his slow down will last for about 2 weeks and than he will be back--like i have said all along this calling gets into your blood

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri 01 Sep 2006 05:51 
in memoriam

I received a cut-and-paste from another forum in an email acknowledging I've been selected by some people as the catalyst for standing in the way of their recognition as professionals.
I thank that group for selecting me above all others, but now I need to make myself clear:

I have no interest in anyone's so-called status;
I have not and will not attempt to prevent anyone from doing anything;
I am nowhere near computer savvy enough to enter where I shouldn't;
I do not want to be part of a forum, discussion or join any memberships where those I do not personally deal with gather;
I don't care who works with, where or for whom;
99% of the "issues" flying around the forums are juvenile, asinine and of no value.

We are deluged with cases lately. I have little time to sit at this computer and defend against imagined ills.

I have to travel to Maine tomorrow on a case, then to Vermont on another. Coupled with the fact my sister Kathleen is dying and might not make it through the weekend, I have absolutely no patience with anyone attempting to corral me into some self-styled arguement that amounts to nothing and accomplishes even less.

I refuse to be a contestent in the "blame game."

So... with all that in mind... I thank those who understand where I'm coming from. To any other... best of luck.

“What is sought is found... what is overlooked escapes” (Oedipus Rex)

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri 01 Sep 2006 06:16 
in memoriam

FRN Agency ID #: 5
Experience: More than 10 years
Lance,

My condolences regarding your sister. There aren't any words of mine that can assuage the emotions you are experiencing. Just suffice to say that I am here for you fi there is anything I can do.

Take care and God Bless,

Ruffin.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri 01 Sep 2006 10:28 
in memoriam

FRN Agency ID #: 324
Experience: 5 - 7 years
I couldn't say it any better than Ruffin did. We are here if you need us.

As to the other, if people didn't act like idiots they wouldn't be treated as such. Some will never take responsibility for their actions and will always blame others for their own shortcomings. We hear this everyday when we get a bond call or have to pick someone up. "It wasn't my fault..." "So-n-so did this to me..." Blah, blah, blah.

GROW UP!! We could care less about your petty little lives except for the manner in which your stupid or illegal actions could hurt the industry as a whole. You will never change the opinions or respect of those that know us, and we don't care what anyone else thinks!! We will still be here, strong and united, after you are long gone and forgotten.

Sales Associate, Prepaid Legal Services, Inc.
Walsenburg, CO

Proud Member of the AB Reject Club

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri 01 Sep 2006 14:36 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

Lance you are in our prayers. Kathy and Ruffin AMEN! same goes for Lance. I do not understand the grief that is going around nor care to further partake in such ganes of kindergarten BS.

So whoever or whatever please in a nice way F OFF!

FRN Forums » PUBLIC SECTION » Open Discussion