CrabSmashin' Pictures • PUBLIC SECTION • Open Discussion • Fugitive Recovery Network (FRN) Forums
FRN Banner
wordpress-ad

Post subject: CrabSmashin' Pictures
 Post Posted: Tue 21 Sep 2010 06:22 
in memoriam

FRN Agency ID #: 1474
Experience: More than 10 years
Ok, I guess I am ok on this... if you see something that you do not want laid out to the public... you better call me and I will remove it immediately. I think all of these are fine and I will caption each with a little tag to give ya a bit of insight to the pic.

September 18, 2010
1st. Annual or semi-annual or maybe monthly.... "CRAB SMASHING BUSINESS MEETING"

Image Image
The first of many trays of crabs that we tore into over a 4 hour period... and the only picture of me in the group... the names of the participants starting on the left, going back then to the front right and going back... better and clearer pictures follow...
Dave Tamo, fugitive recovery and personal security, California; Brian Raybold, AE Bail Bonds, Pennsylvania; Robert Brunner and Brenda, Trails-End Bail/Recovery, Pennsylvania; then to the other side in front... I think that is Bill Marx, Free State Bail Bonds, Virginia; Scott MacLean III, Chesapeake Group Investigations, Inc./Chesapeake Bail Bonds and his wife Belinda (misspelled I fear); Luke Farrel and lovely wife Joni... Joni is a lot better looking than you Luke... sorry... :shock:

Image Image
Dave Tamo doin' a number on a crab..... Scott MacLean in some serious discussion with Brian, Luke looking on...

Image Image
Better picture of Robert and Brenda... open your eyes Brenda I ain't that ugly!?? Luke talking to Brenda while Scott tries to listen... and in the background is Solomon Hamilton and wife..... Hamilton Bonding Service, Maryland... he has only been in the business 35 years... Scott was talking to him and trying to gain a little experience...

Image Image
Better picture of Solomon and Felicia his lovely wife and Scott... still trying to get some inside info from the master... and Belinda attempting to influence me and get me in trouble by offering me a bite of what appears to be a 15,000 calorie desert of some serious cake, chocolate, ice cream and other cholesterol rich junk food... I of course did not respond and simply turned my head and drank another Bud with lime... my will power is so great... 8) 8)

I think this about does it for the pictures... we arrived around 4 or so and I managed to leave a little after 8:30... so we ate crabs, told a bunch of stories... drank a few beers and rode off into the sunset all being better and much more informed industry leaders... you buying this, right???

If anyone has any further pictures... like the one you took outside Luke??? send them to me in an email and I will post them on here later... a great time was had by all... any comments are welcome, if you don't like the picture of you.......... too bad.... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :oops:

Scott or someone please PM me and tell me Solomon's wifes' name!!! please, so I can fix this... I am sorry to say I just cannot remember............................. Also, I need to apologize to Brian... I don't have any closeups of you, buddy.... sorry.

DCJS: 99-176979
Cell: 434-294-0222

"Endeavor to Persevere" "Lone Watie"

"Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of that , comes from bad judgment" "Will Rogers"

Post subject: Re: CrabSmashin' Pictures
 Post Posted: Tue 21 Sep 2010 08:26 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 340
AWESOME PICS! and That dessert looks divine!
Yes, Belinda is way prettier than Scott :-D Next time . . . I will be there

Do not consider anything for your interest which makes you break your word, quit your modesty, or inclines you to any practice which will not bear the light, or look the world in the face .... Marcus Antonius

I AM Some Folks "KARMA" and A MODERATOR @ FRN

Post Posted: Tue 21 Sep 2010 13:12 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 1
That is awesome! Again wish I were there...

US Bail Bond Directory
Private Investigator Database

Please post questions in the "Comments or Suggestions" Forum
PM is only for private requests or comments

Post Posted: Tue 21 Sep 2010 14:36 
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 0
Experience: < 1 year
Now that's some seriouse "Bonding"...

Rene

Bail Agent
Cell (626) 862-0627
Fax (877) 722-4593

Post Posted: Tue 21 Sep 2010 16:40 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 3904
Let me get this straight.

You guys had platters of crab and Solomon and his wife were still looking at the menu! Why?

If you plan another one for next year, give me plenty of advance warning and I will come up with a lie, I mean business reason why I have to be there.

Post Posted: Tue 21 Sep 2010 17:11 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 455
Bill,

Excellent evidence! I will not publicly share what Belinda said about the dessert and your caption/comments,
but it sounded like a bovine having an intestinal issue, or something to that affect :) She also remembered you begging for the cherry...

Tony, Sol and Felicia got there late, like 4 hours late, because as we all know, business comes first! Sol is the President of the Greater Washington Bail Bondsmen's Association and is a second generation bondsman. His dad ran the company for 40 plus years and is a local icon.

Bill, you did an excellent job, all of the women were beautiful and were appropriate arm candy! We look forward to doing this again and Luke suggested the next one in Philadelphia. We can have our own Philly Cheese Steak contest!

Scott

"Leaders are like Eagles, you never see them in a flock, but one at a time"

Chesapeake Group Investigations, Inc.
Chesapeake Bail Bonds
877-574-0500
301-392-1100 (fax)
301-392-1900 (Office)

Post Posted: Wed 22 Sep 2010 07:43 
in memoriam

FRN Agency ID #: 1474
Here are a couple more pics taken by Luke Farrell... I think he took them with his cell phone.

Tagged as follows:

Image Image

This is the only decent picture of Brian Raybold taken, he commented and it was very true... that "for every crab eaten, you had to get another beer"... I know that after 5 or 6, I had to stop but I think Brian continued for the better part of the nite and never appeared the worse for wear... tough guy!! but for some reason, I didn't get any other pictures of him so thanks to Luke... and I guess this is the only other picture of me... and Luke outside in the dark after the dinner...

Someone ask me how to post pictures on here so later I will give you very easy instructions on getting picture in your posts... nothing to it and it is free. I will add another thread later.

DCJS: 99-176979
Cell: 434-294-0222

"Endeavor to Persevere" "Lone Watie"

"Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of that , comes from bad judgment" "Will Rogers"

Post Posted: Sat 25 Sep 2010 08:53 
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 3197
Experience: 3 - 5 years
Too Funny! I really am much more photogenic than this appears! Haha...Maybe not...Most likely it was the beer making me into Mr. Hide...

(610) 400-8575 Office
(215) 459-0557 Mobile

PA 572430 - Producer
PA 621092 - Agency

FRN Forums » PUBLIC SECTION » Open Discussion