One of our own was killed Saturday June 4, 2005 • PUBLIC SECTION • Open Discussion • Fugitive Recovery Network (FRN) Forums
FRN Banner
wordpress-ad

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 59 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu 16 Jun 2005 17:48 
in memoriam

Some have investigated; refer to previous posts. No information available.

I put the demand in there to promote a chuckle. Glad it worked for you.

“What is sought is found... what is overlooked escapes” (Oedipus Rex)

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu 16 Jun 2005 20:42 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 4006
Experience: More than 10 years
I found a link to the Memorial at Online Police Supply which is part of USPRS, there is information about Johnson still listed, the link is below also here's some posts from the USPRS forum about this situation.

https://www.onlinepolicesupply.com/fallen_hero.htm

Topic: Condolences (Read 54 times)
BECPA

member is online

Condolences
« Thread Started on 6/5/05 at 21:52 »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Robert please accept our condolences on your fallen Agent Tim Johnson, any time a BEA is killed in the line of duty it hits home with all of us as we consider all BEA's to be one of our own.

Our prayers go out for the loved ones of our fallen brother.

Chuck Jordan
Bail Enforcement Civil Process Associates
BECPA
« Last Edit:6/5/05 at 21:53 by BECPA » Logged

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chuck Jordan
www.becpa.org

DMARTZ

Private Investigation & Process Service Agency

Re: Condolences
« Reply #1 on 6/6/05 at 16:41 »

Please accept our condolences on your Agent Tim Johnson. Our thoughts and prayers are with the family and friends.

The Rose Investigation & Process Service
David & Diana
Fort Wayne, Indiana
Agency Lic# PD10400076

K9KickBoxer

Spread Love NOT Hate!

« Reply #2 on 6/6/05 at 23:01 »

My heartfelt sympathy goes out to the family and friends of Agent Johnson.

Administrator
Administrator

"Serving with Professionalism, Integrity, and Respect "

« Reply #3 on 6/10/05 at 23:16 »

The Johnson family sends their appreciation.

DMARTZ

Private Investigation & Process Service Agency

« Reply #4 on 6/11/05 at 12:16 »

Administrator,
If you can or would please give us a little information on this it seams we can not get any information on this from anywhere.

Thank You,

The Rose Investigation & Process Service
David & Diana
Fort Wayne, Indiana
Agency Lic# PD10400076

BECPA

member is online

« Reply #5 on Today at 23:38 »

Robert

When something like this happens it's of interest to all BEA's, I have not been able to find any details about what happened and I must say that some BEA's are very upset about being left in the dark, I would greatly appreciate any information about where this happened and who the killer is.

Chuck Jordan
www.becpa.org

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri 17 Jun 2005 08:50 
in memoriam

I've been advised by a person wishing to remain anonymous that Tim Johnson died but "not" murdered as previously posted. The caller didn't know where or when and hung up before I could continue with any inquiry.

There is still not one shred of proof in any direction... was a person named Tim Johnson affiliated with the bail industry... did this person die... was this person murdered as described... why hasn't there been a media story of any type on the matter... why hasn't the person who originated the story come forth with proof as simple as letting us know where the alleged event occured?

This situation is fast becoming more screwed up than the Barber issue.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat 18 Jun 2005 17:03 
in memoriam

Its been two weeks today since the posting about BEA Tim Johnson being murdered and still no word where this alleged event occured! Once again... I truly believe a terrible and disgusting hoax was perpetrated.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun 19 Jun 2005 15:12 
in memoriam

The following is an email I sent to Robert Anderson this date regarding the alleged murder of a BEA named Tim Johnson.....

Robert... I have raised the question via email to you and on the forum as to where the alleged murder of Tim Johnson took place to no avail. After two weeks the matter still remains a mystery.

I have serious doubts that anyone named Tim Johnson was murdered while acting in the capacity of a bail enforcement agent. My doubts are based on the lack of information regarding the situation and the fact that several people have conducted searches and initiated telephone calls in quest of learning where this incident occured if indeed it occured at all.

I request to know where this alleged murder took place.

L.A. Wilkinson

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue 21 Jun 2005 06:28 
in memoriam

STILL NO INFORMATION ABOUT WHERE THE ALLEGED MURDER OF A BEA NAMED TIM JOHNSON TOOK PLACE!

I am building a new website and if we don't have the requested information regarding the murder of Tim Johnson by the time the new site is uploaded it is my direct intention to post a rather scathing "editorial" about the situation at the very top of the site (I will definitely name names)... I get hundreds of hits a month so everyone around the world will know about what I regard as a sickening, disgusting (lie) hoax!

Once again, Robert Anderson, since you no longer reply to my emails, I plead with you to let us all know where the murder of Tim Johnson occured. You opened the box... now let us see the contents. Or is this a situation where "an empty barrel makes the loudest noise"?

Post subject: Fallen Hero memorial
 Post Posted: Tue 21 Jun 2005 11:33 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

The Fallen Hero Memorial run by Robert Anderson of USPRS and Online Police Supply listed the info about "Tim Johnson" , the Fallen Hero Memorial has been removed from the Online Police Supply Web Site, if you click on the link below you will see that the page no longer exists.

https://www.onlinepolicesupply.com/fallen_hero.htm

I also left questions about this situation on the USPRS message board and now the message board is gone...
I didn't want to believe it but I now agree with LAW and believe that this whole thing was a hoax, in a few months we can check the Social Security Death Index to see if a person with that name died on the date reported, I suspect there will be no such person.

It puzzles me as to why someone would do this, I would expect something like this from some poser passing through but not from anyone at USPRS.
I'm also asking Robert to come here and provide confirmation of this situation however I'm not holding my breath.

Post subject: tim johnson
 Post Posted: Tue 21 Jun 2005 12:25 
in memoriam

I have rechecked all my sources inc n.c. , s.c. , and missouri highyway patrol public info offices and major case divisions all have told me that they could find no murders of a tim johnson on 6-4-05 or any killing of a bea around that date
I to believe this report was a terrible hoax-who ever started this thing should have his or her fingers chopped off so they could not do this again

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue 21 Jun 2005 13:04 
in memoriam

I suggest to the Administrator of this forum to ban Robert Anderson unless and until he comes forth with an acceptable explanation for the Tim Johnson issue. Actually, there is no 'acceptable explanation'... there is only the matter of whether or not a BEA named Tim Johnson was murdered and, if so, where he was murdered and the name of the fugitive who committed the alleged crime. If there was no murder (as I posted), why did Mr. Anderson promote such an atrocious situation.

I ask all forum members to post their opinion of my request to ban Robert Anderson in the wake of more than enough time has passed for him to come forth and 'fess' up. At the least, set a time limit for him to explain what in blazes is going on. If I am wrong I will kiss Anderson's butt in the middle of a Wal Mart parking lot on dollar day!!!

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue 21 Jun 2005 13:27 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

LAW

I don't think Robert Anderson is a member of this Forum and I don't know if he has ever posted here, if he is a member then I would support banning him until he either provides verification or comes clean.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 59 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

FRN Forums » PUBLIC SECTION » Open Discussion