Conspiracy theory? • PUBLIC SECTION • Media Coverage • Fugitive Recovery Network (FRN) Forums
FRN Banner
wordpress-ad

Post subject: Conspiracy theory?
 Post Posted: Fri 11 May 2007 20:46 
in memoriam

FRN Agency ID #: 324
Experience: 5 - 7 years
http://news.yahoo.com/s/wisc/20070504/lo_wisc/13255407

Controversial Lecturer Challenges Lawmaker At State Capitol Fri May 4, 2:18 PM ET

A controversial University of Wisconsin lecturer challenged a state lawmaker to a debate on Thursday amid the still simmering debate about his views regarding the Sept. 11, 2001, terrorist attacks.

SURVEY: Should Barrett Be Back At UW?

Kevin Barrett, who has previously claimed the federal government actually orchestrated the Sept. 11 attacks, issued the challenge outside state Rep. Steve Nass' office at the state Capitol, WISC-TV reported.

Barrett held a news conference outside Nass' office and called the Whitewater Republican his nemesis. Nass had previously called on the UW and any other college not to employ Barrett after he went on a Milwaukee radio show last year and asserted the Sept. 11 attacks were a conspiracy.

During his press conference, Barrett also announced -- with his tongue planted in cheek -- that he is now a bounty hunter and will head to Morocco to search of an alleged suspect in the attacks. Barrett even displayed his "fugitive discovery agent" badge, WISC-TV reported.

Barrett said that he continues to belong to a group that's still pushing the idea the Sept. 11 conspiracy theory.

"And more than 100 million Americans know Sept. 11 was the first lie, the biggest lie that launched this war," he said.

Regardless, it is clear Barrett's real mission is to pursue at least a debate with Nass.

"I hope that Rep. Nass will still be in office here with his current position when I'm offered an endowed chair in conspiracy studies at this great university, whose motto is the truth shall set you free," Barrett said. "(The UW) stands for the fearless sifting and winnowing, not firing university teachers for their private political opinions that they express on a radio show. And if he had not done that in the first place, I wouldn't be here today and I wouldn't be giving any performance."

Nass' spokesman Mike Mikalsen said that he thought Thursday's press conference was just a publicity stunt.

"Your performance has proven again that you're only goal is publicity," he said.

Mikalsen said that the legislator still believes that Barrett shouldn't have a job at the university.

"He is certainly hopeful that your performance this morning has proven to the UW why you should not be an employee at any university," he said. "When it comes to taxpayers' funds and student tuition, again our position is you have again proven this morning why the taxpayers and students of this state should not be expected to pay your salary."

Barrett said that he has applied to lecture at the UW-Madison again next fall, but he isn't currently on the school's payroll.

Copyright © 2007 WISC Channel3000.com.

Sales Associate, Prepaid Legal Services, Inc.
Walsenburg, CO

Proud Member of the AB Reject Club

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri 11 May 2007 20:57 
Senior Poster
Senior Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 0
Experience: 3 - 5 years
Fugitive "Discovery" Agent??? Hmmm...never heard of that one...LoL.

Former Military Honorable / Medical (Retired for Life)
U.S. Army / Fort Knox / 1-81 Armor / 19-D Cavalry Armored Reconnaissance Scout

Former Firefighter (New Jersey)
Former Bounty Hunter (New Jersey)
Georgia State Certified Peace Officer #O210022
Certification #PBCO20130210022
Former Georgia State Dept of Corrections - Bootcamp Officer
Former Georgia County Sheriffs Office

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri 11 May 2007 21:05 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 340
Experience: More than 10 years
and what does a discovery guy do?

Do not consider anything for your interest which makes you break your word, quit your modesty, or inclines you to any practice which will not bear the light, or look the world in the face .... Marcus Antonius

I AM Some Folks "KARMA" and A MODERATOR @ FRN

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri 11 May 2007 21:21 
in memoriam

FRN Agency ID #: 324
Experience: 5 - 7 years
He thinks that our government plotted with the "one" religion to commit jihad and kill thousands of us.

Sadly, I was listening to a radio broadcast from Bill O'Reilly on my trip back from TX, and he said that 35% of Democrats and 20% of overall Americans believe that Bush was in on the 9/11 plot. This is because some multi-billionaire is financing the Democratic party, and has threatened to pull his support (supposedly raises gazillions of dollars for candidates who do what he says) if they don't cooperate.

On a good note, we don't have to worry about Hillary, since she has apparently refused to cooperate. On a bad note, who will be the "puppet" who is selected?

"My fellow Americans," are you really THAT stupid?

Sales Associate, Prepaid Legal Services, Inc.
Walsenburg, CO

Proud Member of the AB Reject Club

FRN Forums » PUBLIC SECTION » Media Coverage