bondsmen in trouble • PUBLIC SECTION • Media Coverage • Fugitive Recovery Network (FRN) Forums
FRN Banner
wordpress-ad

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon 09 Jul 2007 11:19 
Junior Poster
Junior Poster

While I am not linked directly to the case. I have first hand knowledge as I know some of the people who are. The NH State Representative, whose name I will not prematurely reveal, is a former spouse of Zito's (aka Koufos) and she was given power of attorney to manage his money and then stole it as well as his belongings. There are currently criminal and civil actions that are in process against her.

As I stated before, the Vermont portion of the story is not resolved yet and hopefully a plea bargain will be reached and it will not make news again. If one is reached I will let you know what it is.

Post subject: A bunch of b.s.
 Post Posted: Sun 12 Aug 2007 14:43 

I don't know how interested people really are in the life and crimes of Vincent Zito, aka Joseph Pappas, aka at least a half dozen or more aliases (that I know of, I'm sure there are more).

I don't know this Max person, but I do know Zito. I wonder what Zito is paying for this load of b.s. that Max is spewing. Whatever you hear about Zito and his crimes, basically assume its true and only the tip of the iceberg. Then assume there are dozens of other crimes that haven't resulted in arrest and prosecution. He is violent. He targets 'down on your luck' women (who better to manipulate)? He is slippery, has others do most of his dirty work and he's a pro at creating identities in a matter of minutes.

Make no mistake. This man is dangerous. He may be in jail now, but he'll be out soon enough. As this is his niche, he will be back. I feel sorry for anyone else who has the misfortune of crossing his path.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon 13 Aug 2007 14:35 
in memoriam

I know vinny and i know the person max is refering to(vinnys ex wife) it is true there are both civil and criminal investigations going on--I do think she will weather them-i do not know max but his intel is correct--there are some other points left out(most of the bonds vinny wrote were forged with invalid powers)--also there is a hold on vinny from vt this has not come to an end yet and more problems will arise not only concerning vinny but 2 other beas that popped a skip from vt(he was a lawyer) both these charges will be federal and have to do with violations of the phone privacy act-also both will face charges of theft of firearms--its getting better and better here in new england

by the way after vinny got arrested i did some backround and found vinny has been accused of both rape and sexual misconduct in other states - face to face he is a good guy- i took a beating on a protection deal he was setting up in the islands(anti piracy)-- by the way vinny was a impound driver for nyc years ago

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon 13 Aug 2007 20:48 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 455
Experience: More than 10 years
Max is a Licensed Private Investigator in NC and is extremely credible.
I will personally vouch for him, if he said it, it is true.

Scott

"Leaders are like Eagles, you never see them in a flock, but one at a time"

Chesapeake Group Investigations, Inc.
Chesapeake Bail Bonds
877-574-0500
301-392-1100 (fax)
301-392-1900 (Office)

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon 13 Aug 2007 21:39 
in memoriam

FRN Agency ID #: 324
Experience: 5 - 7 years
Different Max, Scott. Or it is unless he has registered twice.

Sales Associate, Prepaid Legal Services, Inc.
Walsenburg, CO

Proud Member of the AB Reject Club

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue 14 Aug 2007 06:17 
in memoriam

FRN Agency ID #: 5
lol I was going to make a similar post. this "Max" is different than the NC one.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue 14 Aug 2007 08:22 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 340
And Scott still stands by his vouch . . . for the Max in NC :D me too :wink:

Do not consider anything for your interest which makes you break your word, quit your modesty, or inclines you to any practice which will not bear the light, or look the world in the face .... Marcus Antonius

I AM Some Folks "KARMA" and A MODERATOR @ FRN

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed 15 Aug 2007 22:13 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 455
I will crawl back into my hole, me culpa!

Scott

"Leaders are like Eagles, you never see them in a flock, but one at a time"

Chesapeake Group Investigations, Inc.
Chesapeake Bail Bonds
877-574-0500
301-392-1100 (fax)
301-392-1900 (Office)

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu 23 Aug 2007 05:14 
Junior Poster
Junior Poster

Yes there are federal and criminal investigations going on. The theft of Zito's (aka Koufos') corporate assets, vehicles and property by his ex wife have been reported. Some of the money she stole is premium money as far as I know and should be returned to the insurance company. I had not heard anything about forged powers. While there are no detainers from VT currently, the matter there is not yet resolved, though just because Zito turned out to be Koufos wouldn't mean the state has any stronger a case. They still only have a mentally ill girl who was (or maybe is) doing drugs, and three drunk people with inconsistent stories as to the night in question. I did not know about the two other beas Hadley referred to in VT.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu 23 Aug 2007 05:50 
Junior Poster
Junior Poster

In terms of the rape/sexually misconduct, there is no evidence to this though there was a set up in the late 90's that was dismissed because they were trumped up charges. There are court documents showing there was never any validiity to this charge.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

FRN Forums » PUBLIC SECTION » Media Coverage