And Again .... HOLY MOLY • PUBLIC SECTION • Media Coverage • Fugitive Recovery Network (FRN) Forums
FRN Banner
wordpress-ad

Post subject: Re: And Again .... HOLY MOLY
 Post Posted: Sun 13 Oct 2013 06:54 
in memoriam

FRN Agency ID #: 1474
Experience: More than 10 years
As a note to this thread... these gals were at the CBAA convention I attended last week in Long Beach, CA... Tony can expand on this if he chooses...

They were at the reception on the ship and dressed in their "hot pink" outfits with their logo on the back and front... I did not attempt to introduce myself to them and only watched and listened from a distance as they mingled with the crowd...

During a presentation on day 2, an Orange County Officer, who was giving a presentation, mentioned them as the wrong way to try and make an arrest... he didn't say anything personal about them but one of the gals was present and stood up with a few remarks... the pres. of the association called her down and said this needed to be discussed outside this arena... it was handled nicely and nothing further transpired in that meeting.

Tony again, can expand on this if he chooses... I think that about summed it up...

DCJS: 99-176979
Cell: 434-294-0222

"Endeavor to Persevere" "Lone Watie"

"Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of that , comes from bad judgment" "Will Rogers"

Post Posted: Sun 20 Oct 2013 11:15 
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 0
It looks like they two lawsuits against them . One involving the Arby s incident in Hunting Beach and the one from Hawthorn. The Duval subject states that he has a perm. blindness in the one eye. Pryor law enforcement means they were fired by the L.A.P.D. . The two sister were found guilty of illegal comp. use after a internal L.A.P.D. investigation. They also had felony charge filed for issueing bail with out a license. This is from www.articles.latimes.com Oct 1999. Jeffery L. Robins Times Staff Writer . There also was a lawsuit Golt vs. City of Signal Hill ( U.S. District Court , March 7, 2001) In the law suit it coved when a bail enf. agent could carry a weapon .

Post Posted: Sat 06 Sep 2014 01:02 
Junior Poster
Junior Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 0
Experience: < 1 year
So under California PC 844, we can indeed upon visually seeing the defendant in a residence; break down the door/window?
If so, does the knock rule apply to us,
If not, then i am absolutely baffled as to why it (CA Pc. 844) would be included in Pc.1299.09.
The verdict (please help as i cannot remember but have just read it [Pc.1299.9] in my bailspeak manual.)

Email: k.irontarkus@gmail.com

Post Posted: Sat 06 Sep 2014 01:39 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 4013
841 Formalities in making arrest; exceptions
The person making the arrest must inform the person to be arrested of the intention to arrest him, of the cause of the arrest, and the authority to make it, except when the person making the arrest has reasonable cause to believe that the person to be arrested is actually engaged in the commission of or an attempt to commit an offense, or the person to be arrested is pursued immediately after its commission, or after an escape.
The person making the arrest must, on request of the person he is arresting, inform the latter of the offense for which he is being arrested.

844 Breaking doors or windows to make arrest
To make an arrest, a private person, if the offense is a felony, and in all cases a peace officer, may break open the door or window of the house in which the person to be arrested is, or in which they have reasonable grounds for believing the person to be, after having demanded admittance and explained the purpose for which admittance is desired.

845 Breaking door or window when leaving place of arrest
Any person who has lawfully entered a house for the purpose of making an arrest, may break open the door or window thereof if detained therein, when necessary for the purpose of liberating himself, and an officer may do the same, when necessary for the purpose of liberating a person who, acting in his aid, lawfully entered for the purpose of making an arrest, and is detained therein.

FYI: Refer to the six page document that I just sent to your Gmail address for more information.

Los Angeles, California
(323) 786-FIND

"Approach is Everything."

Post Posted: Sun 07 Sep 2014 06:58 
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 4640
Experience: < 3 years
That is an awful lot of undesired attention in my book. However, in this business the defendants are always looking to place blame elsewhere other than themselves. That is why you always follow proper procedure and video/audio record every apprehension it will save your ass.

Yak wrote:
http://www.10news.com/news/lipstick-bounty-hunters-make-another-bizarre-arrest-04032013

Sorry, ... Here it is. ....

Bail Bondsman
NPN: 17113240
Holmes Bail Bonding
Johnston County, NC
(919) 376.6661

FRN Forums » PUBLIC SECTION » Media Coverage