ASSISTANCE NEEDED • PUBLIC SECTION • Open Discussion • Fugitive Recovery Network (FRN) Forums
FRN Banner
wordpress-ad

Post subject: ASSISTANCE NEEDED
 Post Posted: Tue 24 May 2005 10:06 
in memoriam

Two police chiefs in NH are under fire from right wingers because they charged illegal aliens in their town with "criminal trespass". The chiefs were presented with a protest statement yesterday (5/23/05) signed by 200 people. The protesters are saying the police have no right to charge illegal aliens with criminal trespass even though they are in these United States illegally.

If you believe that immigrqants should follow the procedural guidelines for entry into the USA and thereafter enjoy our rights and freedoms I'm asking you to send me your email address so I can send you a petition to sign along with anyone you know who agrees with the aforesaid. There is room on each sheet for 10 signatures. If you can fill the sheets I ask you to mail or fax them to me ASAP because time is of the essence in this project so we can give the police support at the next protest.

Again, we are definitely not against "legal aliens", merely "illegal aliens.

You can read about it at http://www.theunionleader.com/articles_ ... icle=55188

Thank you for your support.

“What is sought is found... what is overlooked escapes” (Oedipus Rex)

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue 24 May 2005 13:12 
in memoriam

I see where 13 people have viewed my post thus far and I heard from only one. What's the matter...? Can't decide what you believe in...? I sure hope to hear from you guys real soon.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue 24 May 2005 14:55 
in memoriam

Thanks thus far to David Martz and Tim McGarity for coming to assist us in our quest to have illegal aliens charged with criminal trespass and eventually deported.

There's room for the rest of you so get your thumbs out of your part that goes over the fence last and join us! Well? What in blazes are you waiting for? We need action people, not complainers and gawkers! We bitch, whine and moan about illegal aliens so lets do something about it!!!!! Email me for a petition and when you do let me know what state your in so I can customize the petition for you. LET'S GO!!!!

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue 24 May 2005 18:22 
in memoriam

Chuck... your email doesn't work for me. I tried several times and each time it won't go through.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed 25 May 2005 08:59 
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

For the people who may not know law enforcement does not have jurisdiction over illegal immigrants in anyway. If a person is found to be in the USA illegally LEO's have only 1 course of action....wait for Immigration and Customs Enforcement to arrive and take the illegal into custody...which rarely if ever actually happens. The LEO's are left with turning the illegal loose without so much as a finger print or even a photo of the illegal.

The 2 NH Chiefs should be commended and supported in their decisions to think outside the box and come up with a way to deal with the illegal immigrant problems within their communities. I fully support legal immigration in this great country of ours however illegal is illegal and should be treated as such. Show your support and let's get as many signatures as we can to aid in this effort. Thank you to LAW for taking this matter to the next level and I look forward to receiving my copy of the petition.

Reading, PA. 19601
610-372-8811 xt 262

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed 25 May 2005 09:07 
in memoriam

I can't believe the number of emails I've received wanting a petition in support of our effort to support the police chiefs. Thank you one and all. For those who haven't joined us yet... please, you are more than welcome to climb aboard.

Remember... we are NOT against LEGAL IMMIGRATION merely against ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION.

Come on people... email me for a petition and don't forget to let me know what state you're from so I can customize your petition.

Thank you.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed 25 May 2005 10:59 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 2570
Experience: More than 10 years
Lance,
Is there a big rush to get this back to you as i would like to get it full of name before i send it back to you. shouldn't take very long.

Retired Private Investigator & Bail Enforcement
NAM VET 1969- 1975 US Army (RECON)
Office 260-220-3877
1-888-631-5520
Fax 260-456-6062

Post subject: aliens
 Post Posted: Wed 25 May 2005 11:16 
in memoriam

WHAT IS IMPORTANT IS THAT WE ARE NOT AGAINST LEGAL IMMIGRATION-ONLY ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION NO MATTER WHAT THE COUNTRY OF ORIGIN IS.THESE ILLEGALS START OFF BUY BREAKING THE LAW AND CONTINUE BY STAYING HERE ILLEGALLY.
i AM THE PRODUCT OF RUSSIAN GERMAN IMMIGRINTS FROM THE EARLY 1900S AND WELCOME ALL THAT COME HERE LEGALLY WITH OPEN ARMS AND MY SUPPORT--THE FACT IS WE DO NOT HAVE UNLIMITED RESOURCES AND NEED TO GIVE THEM TO LEGAL RESIDENTS WITH SOMETHING TO OFFER THIS COUNTRY-OUR SCHOOLS ARE IN TROUBLE OUR HEATH CARE SYSTEM IS OUT OF CONTROL OUR TAXES ARE PLAIN OLD INSANE OUR COURTS AND JAILS ARE CLOGGED TO THE BREAKING POINT-WHERE DOES IT END WE NEED TO TAKE CARE OF OUR PEOPLE FIRST THAN THE REST OF THE WORLD-WE NEED TO CONTROL THE FLOW OF PEOPLE INTO THIS LAND---THE MIDDLE CLASS CAN ONLY AFFORD SO MUCH BEFORE BREAKING

ALL OF YOU LETS GET BEHIND LAWS DRIVE AND SIGN UP NOW

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed 25 May 2005 11:51 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 2
Experience: 7 - 10 years
I know of a guy here in St. Louis who is here illegally from Columbia and is using some poor guys social security number and the guy doesnt know about it. Believe it or not the social belongs to a guy here in St. Louis to. I told him he could be getting that guy in alot of trouble especialy with the IRS because he is working and getting a paycheck with that guys social. He basicly said he didnt care. I have yet to see anything happen to him. This is why you should sign the petition. People who are here illegally are causing alot of problem, maybe not all of them but this is the kind of stuff they are doing to people. This guy is basicly commiting Identity Theft!! He is still working at the same place and has been for a few years now.

-X-
St. Louis, MO
FRN#2
Member of The C.B.C

Post subject: E-Mail
 Post Posted: Wed 25 May 2005 11:58 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 4006
Experience: More than 10 years
Lance

I received your e-mail with the Petition attached, I'll get back to you as soon as I get the signatures.

Chuck Jordan
BECPA

FRN Forums » PUBLIC SECTION » Open Discussion