NEW BAIL ENFORCEMENT TRAINING IN CALIFORNIA • PUBLIC SECTION • Open Discussion • Fugitive Recovery Network (FRN) Forums
FRN Banner
wordpress-ad

Post subject: NEW BAIL ENFORCEMENT TRAINING IN CALIFORNIA
 Post Posted: Fri 03 Jun 2005 15:00 
Posting Newbie
Posting Newbie

Hello everyone, it has been a while since I have been on the boards. I hope all are well and welcome the new members that have joined the Bail Enforcement community. I am very proud to announce the new training facility in Southern California, if it is ok to do so here. If not, moderator, feel free to edit accordingly.

California Bail Enforcement Academy is the newest formal training school in the profession. It is located in Riverside, California and offers a variety of classes. It is recommended for those wanting to break into the field with proper knowledge and training. For details visit our site.

Cordially,

Post subject: Hello Again
 Post Posted: Sat 04 Jun 2005 07:08 
Senior Poster
Senior Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 0
Experience: More than 10 years
Tony,

It is agreeable to learn that you are doing well.

I purused the web site and it is well done.

Reports of misfits running around mucking up the works are plentiful, and I am glad to see that a professional like yourself is taking an active role in providing what may be necessary to preserve the trade in California.

Right now there are various organizations offering training, and perhaps it would be beneficial to learn a bit more about what separates the Riverside establishment in terms of mission and professionalism.

Good Luck,

Rex

Post subject: California Bail Enforcement Academy
 Post Posted: Sat 04 Jun 2005 10:59 
Posting Newbie
Posting Newbie

Rex,

It is very good to hear from you. I have enjoyed our conversations in the past and look forward to many more. I am thrilled to see that you are still very active in the forums. The experience that you offer to other agents is invaluable.

You are right that many others are offering training classes and training correspondences in the industry. I think that the idea and direction behind the philosophy is good and will do the industry good. I know there are some good resources out their right now. I also know that there are some individuals or agencies that only wish to make money without caring about the quality of information or the success of the student or even the industry for that matter. This is where California Bail Enforcement Academy is different. Yes, it is a business, yes you have to pay to attend, but what we offer is not just a class or two.

We offer a “Training system”. We can bring the student with no experience from basics to actually operating in the field and running their new business. As you know, we can learn a lot with books and classes but there is never a substitute for experience. We currently are not a 1299 compliant curriculum. We are in the process of providing such training for those interested. We will be the first to provide such a curriculum. Meantime we are encouraging California based students to become 1299 compliant prior to completion of Level III so that they can take advantage of our unique and critical offer.

We will provide experience to the student. Upon completion of Level III, we guarantee the student their first job. We know that this is what will tie all the training together for our students and put their training into practical application. This is offered because we do believe that it is time we give back to the industry. The standards must be set now and we must police our own if we care about our profession. If we do not come together to improve the future generations of our industry now, our grandchildren will only know of the stories we tell.

We truly care about the direction of the industry and will do whatever it takes to preserve it. We are not burned out agents that are reaching for straws to stay connected somehow; we are active agents that recognize this calling. We are not afraid of competition, we encourage it. It is time that we force ourselves to new levels so that we preserve this blessed profession. California Bail Enforcement Academy recognizes this.

I could ramble more, but I will save it. I hope everyone who reads this sees the philosophy here.

Respectfully,

Tony Berg
www.cabea.org

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat 04 Jun 2005 15:50 
in memoriam

Tony... are you the one who came to NH where we stopped at my family's lake house?

“What is sought is found... what is overlooked escapes” (Oedipus Rex)

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat 04 Jun 2005 16:12 
Posting Newbie
Posting Newbie

Negative Lance, I was working out of Vista California and you met my female skip (Forgot name) in your area. You took photos and finger prints for me. I believe it was 2001. You took her to the Police Department for ID purposes. We have never met in person. Ring any bells?

If you want to chat further, feel free to email me direct at tony@dadetectives.com.

Tony Berg
www.cabea.org

Post subject: You See!
 Post Posted: Sun 05 Jun 2005 08:59 
Senior Poster
Senior Poster

Mr. Berg took what I posted and responded in such a way that my question was answered in detail and effectively answered others that I did not ask for.

Many will read his response and miss certain key aspects of what he said due to the complexity of the trade, but he mentioned some good things.

I'm really looking forward to learning how this new academy evolves.

Oh, and for the record, Mr. Berg's first post here on the subject was the first time I had ever heard of the venture.

Rex

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun 05 Jun 2005 09:07 
in memoriam

Tony, I don't remember but there have been so damn many through the years I forget about most of them unless there was a problem. Besides, given my years I have a lot of 'senior moments' lately.

Post subject: Me Too
 Post Posted: Sun 05 Jun 2005 09:10 
Senior Poster
Senior Poster

L.A.W.,

My days are starting to blend.

What's today?

Rex :?

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun 05 Jun 2005 09:15 
in memoriam

Isn't today the second Tuesday of next week?

Post subject: L.A.W.
 Post Posted: Sun 05 Jun 2005 09:29 
Posting Newbie
Posting Newbie

No worries you old goat. I forgive you. For the record, I was stressed about using you, as I did not know you. I forgot who recommended you, perhaps Seneca Insurance Company Anyways, you nailed the job and I won my motion resulting in exoneration for my client. I recommend you to anyone in need of services you offer.

Take Care,

FRN Forums » PUBLIC SECTION » Open Discussion