Semi off topic request • PUBLIC SECTION • Open Discussion • Fugitive Recovery Network (FRN) Forums
FRN Banner
wordpress-ad

Post subject: Semi off topic request
 Post Posted: Thu 21 Apr 2005 20:00 

A couple of questions/request for you guys:

1) When performing a background on an individual prior to hiring as a contractor, do you have any services you would reccomend that could perform an accurate check using only a name, address, birth date, and CA DL number?

2) Does anyone want to pay a visit to Diamond Bar, CA to verify the residence of the said contractor? If so, what would you charge for doing so? (I'm making the assumption that any individual volunteering for this is licensed to do so in CA, i'm not sure of the particular laws).

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu 21 Apr 2005 20:42 

Hey, if you would like, PM me the info and I will check it out for you. Im not a PI but I live in the area. No need to pay, I travel that direction all the time. Just call it a favor from one BEA to another.

Matthew Post
Omega Fugitive Recovery
(714) 296-4793

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri 22 Apr 2005 05:14 

I'll go ahead and take you up on that, thank you.

Does anyone have any reccomendations for a decent service to run the actual criminal background?

Post subject: Background
 Post Posted: Fri 22 Apr 2005 10:58 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 4006
Experience: More than 10 years
Unless you have a contact w/NCIC access you need to run an IRB, Flat Rate or other search to get all previous addresses, then search court and corrections records in every jurisdiction the subject lived in, this is usually a good indicator, the only exception would be if the subject lived in Virginia but got arrested while he was on vacation in New Orleans, you wouldn't know to check there since the subject never had an address there.

Also if you can verify that the subject has a valid CCW, Bail Bonds or PI License you can rule out the chance that the subject has any of the long list of convictions that would prohibit issuance of such licenses.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon 06 Jun 2005 18:31 

www.PeopleFinders.com gives accurate information. However there is a small fee associated with the search

Elite Bail Enforcement

FRN Forums » PUBLIC SECTION » Open Discussion