Bondmen and Recovery Agents, you may want to read this.... • PUBLIC SECTION • Open Discussion • Fugitive Recovery Network (FRN) Forums
FRN Banner
wordpress-ad

Post subject: Re: Bondmen and Recovery Agents, you may want to read this..
 Post Posted: Thu 17 Jul 2014 18:51 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 4013
Experience: More than 10 years
I don't believe so, but it wouldn't hurt to get one. That was specifically created in a fashion so that anybody can use it without the need to modify it. Occasionally, I will make minor adjustments to it, as I see fit. So, if you save it to your Google Drive, all future modifications will automatically be reflected in the document on your end without needing to resend it to you. With that being said, keep your eye on it from time to time.

Los Angeles, California
(323) 786-FIND

"Approach is Everything."

Post subject: Re: Bondmen and Recovery Agents, you may want to read this..
 Post Posted: Tue 09 Sep 2014 11:41 
Senior Poster
Senior Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 3077
Experience: 5 - 7 years
I have personally used contracts but not on all occasions.being only on the recovery side of the industry i can understand and for the most part accept certain business practices some bonding agents pursue.with that being said,i only had the contracts made up for new bondsmen that i aquire.once we grew a certain level of trust the contrtact tended to disappear.sometimes I got burnt sometimes the bondsmen lost out.I have had bondsmen pay me for pretty much doing nothing and when trying to refuse payment they would insist.I have also had bondsmen refuse to pay regardless of how much time and work was placed into the case or the outcome.my contracts usually stated a smaller fee for locating defendant in custody but depending on how much time I placed in searching most the time I wouldnt charge.some of us on the recovery side have to realise that we are trying to keep bondsmen on our good side and sometimes favors are worth alot more than being paid a small fee.not saying we should suck it up and bend over on every case but just take it as a case by case basis.

Cell:(931)551-5020

FRN Forums » PUBLIC SECTION » Open Discussion