One of our own was killed Saturday June 4, 2005 • PUBLIC SECTION • Open Discussion • Fugitive Recovery Network (FRN) Forums
FRN Banner
wordpress-ad

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 59 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post subject: Update
 Post Posted: Mon 13 Jun 2005 20:00 
Posting Newbie
Posting Newbie

Well,

Any confirmation people? I would really like to know if the perp was caught or still on bond, if you know what I mean.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu 16 Jun 2005 05:59 
in memoriam

It is nearing two weeks and still no information on where Tim Johnson was allegedly killed. Myself and others have searched the Internet for any news on the situation without success. HGUNNER telephoned law enforement authorities in both Carolinas and Missouri without learning anything; none of those he spoke with heard anything about anyone named Tim Johnson being killed.

This has fast become a sad situation. An alleged murder of a BEA was posted without consideration to members of the forum for basic info such as where the incident occured and then absolutely no update on the matter for nearly two weeks. The email I received from a person signing as 'Brandon' read Robert Anderson was on the mainland with the Johnson family during their time of grief. I'm having a problem with believing anyone other than a family member is with the victim's family for this length of time.

I sure hope this matter is clarified REAL SOON.

“What is sought is found... what is overlooked escapes” (Oedipus Rex)

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu 16 Jun 2005 09:06 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 4006
Experience: More than 10 years
LAW

I initially posted here about the incident after seeing a memorial on the home page of USPRS, I can't imagine anyone perpetrating a hoax like this, if that is what happened then I'm the dummy that believed it first.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu 16 Jun 2005 09:10 
in memoriam

I saw the post on the USPRS website, too. I would have done the same thing by transfering the info on this forum if you didn't. I certainly hope the whole thing isn't a hoax.

Its difficult to understand why no one has found anything on the matter.

Last edited by L.A.W. on Thu 16 Jun 2005 13:28, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu 16 Jun 2005 13:21 
in memoriam

I just checked the USPRS website at exactly 4:11pm (EST) on June 16, 2005. The mention of Tim Johnson has been removed and still no information as to where it happened. I will now be the first to say it... I believe the alleged murder of Tim Johnson as was posted on the USPRS website was sheer bull-s-h-i-t! I had my suspicions from the beginning evidenced by my first post regarding this matter. Even if it did happen... anyone with more than two brain cells would have asked everyone to send cards, flowers (or whatever) to the family via USPRS or even to the family direct (the two brain cell mention is not an insult, just fact).

Woe be to whoever posted false information about such a subject. I steadfastly DEMAND to know where this so-called murder occured. I also DEMAND to know how to contact the family of Tim Johnson if the murder did occur. Do not expect to come to the forum and post that a BEA wqas murdered and then not follow through with related pertinent information.

If I am wrong I will definitely apologize but as it stands at this moment I am very angered, disgusted and want to fight!!!

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu 16 Jun 2005 15:51 
in memoriam

In answer to the email I received... YES! I said it!!!

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu 16 Jun 2005 16:21 
in memoriam

Fellow forum members... You would be amazed at the number of emails I receive regarding this matter of Tim Johnson. To those six individuals who sent emails in support of not believing Johnson was murdered I say... put your feelings into words on the forum and cease sending emails to me stating you agree.

What is it with some of you people... afraid to put your name in public in support of what you feel? I said it once and I'll say it again... I believe the murder of Tim Johnson to be sheer crap! I sure hope I'm proven wrong and the posting regarding the murder was correct (not that I want the man dead!)... you all know what I mean.

There! Any one else with any gonads or would you prefer to stand behind a curtain to see which way the wind blows before you put your butt to the breeze?

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu 16 Jun 2005 17:18 
in memoriam

WARNING-WARNING-WARNING-WARNING

The next email I get agreeing with my decision the Tim Johnson matter was a bowl of crap I will cut-and-paste it in this forum complete with the sender's ID.

For the last time, if you have something to say to me regarding Mr. Johnson, please... post it in the forum for all to see and share.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu 16 Jun 2005 17:22 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

Ok! Ok! Ok! I will respond and agree with you however I would like to let everyone know that I am NOT one of the people that sent L.A.W. an e-mail.

I had reservations as most did in the start of this topic but, I have left my opinion to myself as I have had my hands full with a business problem most are aware of.

Post subject: Re: Tim Johnson's alleged death
 Post Posted: Thu 16 Jun 2005 17:45 
in memoriam

FRN Agency ID #: 5
Experience: More than 10 years
'Tis a simple thing to find out once and for all: contact each state's dpt. of vital statistics and ask for a certified copy of the death certificate, or if one has even been issued. You have a name, a date, and a state. We are all investigators....sooo go investigate..:)

As for DEMANDING..lol you can DEMAND anything you want...getting it is another story altogether...lol

Remember: Anyone can claim anything at anytime...

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 59 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

FRN Forums » PUBLIC SECTION » Open Discussion