more problems • PUBLIC SECTION • Open Discussion • Fugitive Recovery Network (FRN) Forums
FRN Banner
wordpress-ad

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri 29 Apr 2005 13:55 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

Hadley the same guy is inder investigation in upper New york for the same thing. His unit says "Fugitive Unit" along with the badge on his car. He was also arrested in NYC on similar charges plus he had an ID that he had made saying he was from my company. NYC new better and called us, when the found out he was a fraud the confiscated the fake ID. This guy also had the gall to tell the Association he is associated with that we bad mouthed them and we have gotten a letter from his Attorney asking for an apology. This guy is fresh out of numb nuts school thinking he can go where ever, however he chooses.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun 15 May 2005 08:28 

I am a newby on this forum and just expressing some interest, but... It sounds to me like some of the veteran bea need to mentor so we dont get these kind of wanna be cops. There are many proffesional young military vets and reg civ. young men ready for a professional challenge like bea, fugitive recovery. I myself am a part time leo and really dont like the political side of the law. Thankfully I only enforce commercial vehicles! Sorry to ramble on but I believe in learning from real people like the veteran fellows like i did from my grandad . I just beleive they deserve the respect. Thank you for letting me express my opinioin. Gunther Chavez, Northeast Michigan

Post subject: MENTORING
 Post Posted: Sun 15 May 2005 12:26 
in memoriam

GUNTHER MOST OF THE PRO BEA RECOMMEND THAT ALL NEW BEAS WORK UNDER AN EXPERIANCED BEA FOR AT LEAST ONE YEAR-THE SMART PEOPLE DUE-THE SMART ONES LEARN TRICKS OF THE TRADE-MAKE A NAME AND REP FOR THEMSELVES-GET KNOWN TO THE LOCAL BONDSMEN-THEN STRIKE OUT ON THERE OWN.THERE ALWAYS ARE SOME A--HOLES AND MORONS OUT THERE THAT NOT IT ALL-THESE PEOPLE ARE WHAT GIVES BEA A BAD NAME AND REP--AGAIN YOUR COMMENTS ARE RIGHT-THERE ARE PLENTY OF GOOD SMART SANE PEOPLE OUT IN THE WORLD--WHAT SMART GOOD PERSON WANTS TO DO THIS WORK?????ONLY KIDDING I BELIEVE THIS FIELD IS THE LAST BASTIAN FOR AN INDIVIGUAL HUNTER--NO CATCH NO PAY WIT AGAINST WIT-I LIVE FOR THE CHASE-SOMETIMES THE CAPTURE IS ANTI CLIMATIC

FRN Forums » PUBLIC SECTION » Open Discussion