What Software do you Use for Bail Bond Management & Skips • PUBLIC SECTION • Open Discussion • Fugitive Recovery Network (FRN) Forums
FRN Banner
wordpress-ad

Post subject: Re: What Software do you Use for Bail Bond Management & Skips
 Post Posted: Tue 18 May 2010 11:54 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 340
Experience: More than 10 years
Quote:
a LLC possibly a S-Corp LLC

It is Either . . . OR

Do not consider anything for your interest which makes you break your word, quit your modesty, or inclines you to any practice which will not bear the light, or look the world in the face .... Marcus Antonius

I AM Some Folks "KARMA" and A MODERATOR @ FRN

Post Posted: Tue 18 May 2010 14:07 
in memoriam

FRN Agency ID #: 1474
Quote:
We Provide Bonds for all of MD and DE I have ability to post bonds for any state in US

Unless you are just talking about getting a transfer bond done.......................

You got some deep pockets Mr. Jay... the licensing fees alone are up there, not to mention complying with all the different laws and requirements with each agent you employ...

Just a bit of advise from an old businessman. I certainly do not know it all but here goes...

It has been my experience that when attempting to grow a business... any business... but especially one that requires the depth of paperwork, compliance to individual agents, BEA people and state regulations including payments of numerous fees, continuing educations and all the other mountain of "stuff" related to different types of bank accounts, in different states with the multitude of verified insurance companies, sureties and property requirements... in addition to weapons regulations... and on and on and on.................... whew............

You need to learn how to pick your managers and delegate activities cause you certainly aren't gonna do this alone. I may be off base here but I just don't see that depth in the way you are coming across Jay. This savvy comes across in not only personal interviews but is quite easy to pick up in the written word. You certainly may have and do all that you tout but Jay... you are not convincing me my boy.... I am old and am only a sole proprietor... I have however, owned and operated several other small businesses and the depth of experience a person picks up while doing these things cannot be faked... it is on your sleeve and can be a very visible item when reading a persons talks (posts).

I always take a person at their word and believe until disproved whatever someone tells me... your story is getting rather large and if in fact you have done all that you say, why in the world are you even on here asking for advise from folks that could probably not hold a candle to your level of activity.

I hope you are able to gain the level of success you are reaching for... based on what you have already said you have accomplished.... I would say you have probably reached a fairly lofty plateau already.

You are certainly above my pay grade.

Good luck on climbing the ladder even higher.

DCJS: 99-176979
Cell: 434-294-0222

"Endeavor to Persevere" "Lone Watie"

"Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of that , comes from bad judgment" "Will Rogers"

Post Posted: Tue 18 May 2010 22:31 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 340
:| Funny how you, My SISTA and My Lil Bro always just have that way with words. Me . . . I am just so much more . . . is the word I am searching for ? Blunt?

Do not consider anything for your interest which makes you break your word, quit your modesty, or inclines you to any practice which will not bear the light, or look the world in the face .... Marcus Antonius

I AM Some Folks "KARMA" and A MODERATOR @ FRN

Post Posted: Wed 19 May 2010 08:39 
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 2716
Experience: < 3 years
"We Provide Bonds for all of MD and DE I have ability to post bonds for any state in US."

I certainly don't mean to be argumentative, but assuming we're talking bail bonds and unless you're in compliance with the following, you're not writing in Missouri. I draw particular attention to the highlighted portion of the text:

374.740. Nonresident license requirements

Any person applying to be licensed as a nonresident bail bond agent or nonresident general bail bond agent who has been licensed in another state shall devote fifty percent of his working time in the state of Missouri and shall file proof with the director of insurance as to his compliance, and accompany his application with the fee set by the board and, if applying for a nonresident general bail bond agent's license, with a duly executed assignment of twenty-five thousand dollars to the state of Missouri, which assignment shall become effective upon the applicant's violating any provision of sections 374.700 to 374.775. Failure to comply with this section will result in revocation of the nonresidence license. The assignment required by this section shall be in the form and executed in the manner prescribed by the division. All licenses issued under this section shall be subject to the same renewal requirements set for other licenses issued under sections 374.700 to 374.775.

Sounds like you're gonna need a clone or two.

"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups."

Post Posted: Mon 23 Aug 2010 11:09 
Junior Poster
Junior Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 0
Experience: < 1 year
For skips we are using and developing bailportal.com. Currently, it provides an automated web site and
some electronic skip tracing, notes tracking, etc. The programmers are working on new features and
we'd like to know what you guys want to see in your bail management software.

Post Posted: Mon 23 Aug 2010 11:42 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 455
Ray
File upload for pictures, bail documents, capias etc. as well as credit reports like Captira provides. I would also like to see a queriable data base, where i can search by name, social security number etc. from my cases as well as other participating agents. This would help in the bail writing as well as recovery processes.

Scott

"Leaders are like Eagles, you never see them in a flock, but one at a time"

Chesapeake Group Investigations, Inc.
Chesapeake Bail Bonds
877-574-0500
301-392-1100 (fax)
301-392-1900 (Office)

FRN Forums » PUBLIC SECTION » Open Discussion