USBDA - Sunnyside Queens • PUBLIC SECTION • Open Discussion • Fugitive Recovery Network (FRN) Forums
FRN Banner
wordpress-ad

Post subject: Re: USBDA - Sunnyside Queens
 Post Posted: Mon 14 Oct 2013 18:58 
in memoriam

FRN Agency ID #: 1474
Experience: More than 10 years
I only have one thing to add... oh... maybe three things...

first.... I don't frequent strip clubs.... <<<<<<<<<<<<< deleted cause it had nothing to do with this thread>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

second... it never ceases to amaze me how people will continue to throw money at these phonies... I tell people from the start... never believe anything someone tells you... check it out with LE... the agencies connected to the city or the state government, the BOI... or the powers that be... any official website could give you solid info on how and what to do to get registered correctly... call a licensed and compliant agency... they are in the phone book... and not just one or two... call at least 5 or 6 and pick their brain.... don't take no for an answer... continue and the right info will come together and you can then make an educated decision on who and where to go for training... as long as there are people that go head first without doing the necessary intel ... this stuff will continue. There are websites that can direct you to the info you seek.... you have to use your head and believe nothing without verification.... I do not feel sorry for anyone that jumps at these phonies because the old adage... "buyer beware" is absolutely the bottom line on all this...

Anyone that is seriously interested in getting into this business needs to take some serious measures and do some research.... read, read, read and read some more.... do the research... that is what you are gonna do once you get in this business so start off with doing some research in the beginning...

... and third....... uh....... I forgot what the third thing was............. :oops: :oops:

DCJS: 99-176979
Cell: 434-294-0222

"Endeavor to Persevere" "Lone Watie"

"Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of that , comes from bad judgment" "Will Rogers"

Post Posted: Mon 14 Oct 2013 19:07 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 1366
Experience: 7 - 10 years
Well, should you have done your homework, emperveen, you would know that to "bounty hunt" in NY:

All applications for a license as bail enforcement agent shall establish to the satisfaction of the secretary of state that[ii]: the applicant has been regularly employed, for a period of not less than three years, performing such duties or providing such services as a sheriff, police officer in a city or county police department, or the division of state police, investigator in an agency of the state, county, or U.S. government, or employee of a licensed private investigator, or has had an equivalent position and experience or that such person or member was an employee of a police department who rendered service therein as a police officer for not less than twenty years or was an employee of a fire department who rendered service therein as a fire marshal for not less than twenty years; and the applicant has satisfactorily completed a basic certification course in training for bail enforcement agents offered by a provider that is approved by the secretary of state; or such person or member must have served as a police officer, for a period of not less than three years[iii]

" Yeah, I see ya, you ding dong..."

Post Posted: Tue 15 Oct 2013 00:29 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 3828
Experience: More than 10 years
http://dawhois.com/www/usbda.net.html

NEW YORK STATE
Bail enforcement courses of study are approved and supervised by the Department of State. All inquiries and complaints against approved educational providers should be directed to the Bureau of Educational Standards.

You may also contact the Department of State, Division of Licensing Services at (518) 474-4429 .

FILE A COMPLAINT = http://www.dos.ny.gov/licensing/complaint.html

NABBI Member

"Surprise Sex is the Best Thing to Wake up to, UNLESS, You are in Jail... "

FRN Forums » PUBLIC SECTION » Open Discussion