What I find intruiging.... • PUBLIC SECTION • Open Discussion • Fugitive Recovery Network (FRN) Forums
FRN Banner
wordpress-ad

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu 03 Aug 2006 12:28 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 3904
Experience: More than 10 years
:(

Well, I guess if a former alcoholic cowboy from Texas and a bunch of his corporate puppet masters can pull off the greatest fraud in world history,we are all doomed!

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu 03 Aug 2006 13:40 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

Another fact and then I am done responding to something so ridiculous that it boggles my mind that some of these people even know how to breathe.

Former President Billary Clinton had Bin Laden in his sights and refused to pull the trigger. The miltary special ops had him located and ready to take him out and the President (former) decided against it. Billary has admitted that himself and said he wished he could do it all over again so he could change his mind and pull the trigger.

Col. Oliver North (ret.) under oath testifying before congress brought up Bin Ladens name back during the Iran Contra hearings saying that he is the most dangerous man alive. Senator Al Gore laughed at him saying he never heard of him. This was prompted by Sen. Gore asking Col. North why he spent 60 thousand dollars on a home security system. Col. North said he felt threatened by Bin Laden and his network and feared for his safety and that of his family.

But then again maybe this was all set up back in the 80's for Bin Laden to take the fall for attacking us. He just waited for Bush #2 to offer him enough money to go and hide in a cave for the rest of his days. I am sure some will make this out to be true in some way or another between sucking air from between fantasy and reality.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu 03 Aug 2006 16:12 
Junior Poster
Junior Poster

A.) As my single most mode of transportation for a few years... Black Hawks do not fly by remote control.

B.) Unless I was under the influence by something of a hellucinating nature, I saw 2 commercial flights hit the WTC buildings.

c.) Bushg has no where near the mental compacity to pull off anything of this nature.

My only complaint about Bush is... Why go after Saddam, when Bin laden clearly was behind 9/11... There were no links to Saddam and Bin Laden, BL himself considered Saddam himself an infidel, and couldn't stand the man. And HOW does a 6 ft+ man in robes on daily dialisys hide in a mountaneous country side, without electricity?
You'd think it'd be easy to find a guy in th glowing cave, or the one with all the extention cords sticking out of it.

Post subject: wtc
 Post Posted: Thu 03 Aug 2006 17:22 
in memoriam

phreeze great idea lets find out where they send osamas electric bill

conspiricy nonsence is just that-i do not believe the the mob or castro or the cia killed JFK
i do not believe JFK or the mob killed marilyn monroe
i do not believe the the republican party killed RFK
i do not believe hoffa in buried under the 50 yard line in giants stadium(he might have been shark bait though)
I DO NOT BELIEVE THAT BUSH HAS THE BRAINS OR WOULD HAVE HAD WTC DESTROYED FOR POLITICAL GAIN

I DO BELIEVE STRONGLY THAT IRAN IRAQ AFGANISTAN(THE TALABAM) AND SYRIA RELIGIOUS LEADERS WOULD DO ANYTHING TO FURTHER THEIR CAUSE TO DESTROY ALL NON BELIEVERS AND INFADELS--THEIR FANANTICAL RELIGIOUS BELIEFS AND THEIR UNEDUCATED FOLLOWERS ARE A PERFECT MIX FOR JIHAD AGAINST NON MUSLIMS AND MUSLIMS OF THE MODERATE PERSUASION--AGAIN I STATE THAT IF IT TAKES KILLING EVERY LIFE FORM IN THE COUNTRIES SO BE IT THEY CHOSE THEIR DESTINY NOT US--THEIR COWARDLY ACTIONS SHOULD HAVE CAUSED A RETRIBUTION SO SWIFT AND TERRIBLE THAT THE WORLD SHOOK--THOSE COUNTRIES SHOULD BE WIPED OFF THE MAP AND SPLIT UP AND GIVEN TO MORE MODERATE AND PROGRESSIVE ARAB COUNTRIES

OUR FRIENDS WHO AIDED US IN THIS MISSION SHOULD BE PROTECTED WITH ALL OUR MIGHT --THOSE THAT STOOD BACK SHOULD HAVE ALL OUR AID STOPPED INCLUDING MONATERY AND HUMANITERIAN AND LEFT TO FACE IT ALONE--THE NUTLESS UN SHOULD BE DISMANTLED AND COFY ANON AND HIS ILK SHOULD BE SENT HOME WITH A STERN WARNING EITHER YOU ARE FRIEND OR FOE--IF YOU CHOSE FRIENDSHIP YOU WILL REAP MANY IMPORTANT BENEFITS AS A FOE YOU WILL BE LEFT TO WITHER AND DIE--LATELY I AM ON A SOAPBOX ABOUT THIS

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu 03 Aug 2006 17:25 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

Amen HADLEY!!

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu 03 Aug 2006 17:48 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 3904
Experience: More than 10 years
:?

HD,

Please calm down. Don't want you to blow a gasket. I started this tic for tac went Agent8, just beccause he slipped in a one liner about Cheney. I do enjoy rational discourse about politics, religion, science, etc. I didn't think Agent8 would go this far off the reservation.

BUT, I whole hardedly agree with you and the others regarding taking care of the terrorst problem that this country and others including the Unless Nations let fester until we now have Islamic wars on 5 of the 7 continents and several island nations!

A lot of crime, parking violations and high rents in NYC would be solved if the UN would move to a more convienent place such as The Hague, or Paris or even Havana!

Post subject: bush
 Post Posted: Thu 03 Aug 2006 20:26 
in memoriam

now there's something i believe you are right about--oil is oil and oil men are all about oil and the oil connection--i do believe that bush and his clan has many ties to the oil sheiks of the middle east and most likely the ben laden clan i also believe that sensitive info gets leaked by people in the know to the ben laden clan-in my opinion that is the only way osama could have avoided capture so far--the best of the best are looking for him and iam sure they are seconds behind him --but i am also sure intel is leaked back to him that keeps him 1 step in front

another thing i am sure of is billy boy had sex with monica and oral sex is still sex no matter what the president says

i know a police chief that stole 10000.00 from his town --i know a town clerk that stole 600,000.00 from her town over 10 years--i know town selectmen and councilmen that lie cheat and steal on a daily basis and believe it or not i even know attorneys and judges that are bigger theives and cheats than most of the people i have arrested since 1972--

this is the world we live in all we can do is our best to make it a little better because we were here....we all do that in our own way--i rescue rotties from deplorable conditions and kill shelters-i take wonderfull animals that have been mistreated neglected and outrite abused- i show them that not all humans are bad i give them love and badly needed attention-i give them food warmth and a good home-some times they are to far gone and must be put down so they pose no danger to others--it rips pieces from my heart when this is happens--by far i succeed and rehome them with caring forever families and it still rips pieces from my heart--i wear my battle scars like medals for all to see..
in my time as a cop and a bea i have arrested over 2300 people some were good people that made wrong decisions or got overwhelmed with life-i have helped some of these people--i have taken human life as a cop and have saved human life as a medic-

I know people that do not exsist--i kow people that have died and returned from the dead--is it not amazing how easy it is with goverment assistance---I have been around many blocks in my life and have seen things that make james bond movies look plausable--i accept the fact that the only true god to politicians is money and that is what we fight about and that kills kills more people than all natural elements--yes conspiracies do exsist in our lives everybody has an agenda-the WTC WAS NOT OF BUSHS MAKING

BY THE TONY I PROMISE I WILL NOT BLOW A GASKET WITH OUT LETTING YOU KNOW FIRST SO YOU CAN SHUT YOUR COMPUTER OFF SO ALL MY INSIDE MATERIAL DOES NOT GET ALL OVER THE INSIDE OF YOUR SCREEN--THEY TELL ME ITS HARD TO CLEAN THAT STUFF

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu 03 Aug 2006 21:23 

Agentcrazy8, Jet fuel is REFINED kerosene just as butter is refined milk or your aluminum foil is refined ore. The physical properties are very different. People who believe as you do are a nice balance to the linear thinkers and analytical minds which make up the balance. Thank you for your service in this area. With elections just around the corner, I hope that you get out and vote so that we can replace the criminals in power with Zorak the thunder god or whomsoever you support. Good luck and thanks again for your service.

Post subject: pic
 Post Posted: Fri 04 Aug 2006 05:56 
in memoriam

about a thousand years ago in my past life as a police detective i had the pleasure of attending the atf bomb school in brunswick ga--one thing that i do remember is called compression--its goes something like this--

if you punch someone in the stomach hard when they are not expecting it will cause compression--your punch radiates shockwave causing the stomach to compress and that causes vomit to be expelled from your mouth and sometimes even crap from your butt area(both sides are nasty)

when the plane hit the tower the sudden compression of the air mixed with explosive heat caused a venting effect around the building blowing out glass as the pressure relieved it self--there are many other explainations that i in my infinate wisdom are not awere of--by the way the institute of truth is that the people that claims bush was kidnapped by martians and replace with a remote controlled clone-i know that to be a fact because once on his state of the union address i saw little antenna come out of his head when he studdered--that was shown on cspan also

MATT I KNOW WHAT OUR GOVERMENT IS CAPABLE OF AND THIS IS A LITTLE OVER THE TOP--THIS LITTLE DISCOURSE WAS MOST ENJOYABLE BUT I WILL NOT RESPOND TO ANY MORE ON THIS SUBJECT--WE EACH BELIEVE WHAT WE BELIEVE

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri 04 Aug 2006 07:00 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

Hadley we are all wasting our breath, this guy is off the reservation as they say. If the picture of that airplane does not look fake to him then we are just wasting time. And your explanation of compression is accurate but in certain cases they will always be what I call "Sheeple", people that follow like sheep and not listen to reason. I suppose that the red lines in the airliner picture were present when the picture was taken also :lol:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

FRN Forums » PUBLIC SECTION » Open Discussion