Scams-Be Alert - Phony Agent • PUBLIC SECTION • Open Discussion • Fugitive Recovery Network (FRN) Forums
FRN Banner
wordpress-ad

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri 30 Jun 2006 12:08 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 2
Experience: 7 - 10 years
"falts" information..???? What the hell is that????

-X-
St. Louis, MO
FRN#2
Member of The C.B.C

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri 30 Jun 2006 12:46 
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

Saw the reference to a Detective Brown. I am familiar with this individual. He used to hang around with a person with the last name of Brown, who is African American. As for the Shane being a brother his brothers name is not Shane. Oliver also used to hang out with another guy and ended up getting her sister pregnant. He has a baby with her.

I am interested in more information on this so called Det Brown. Also the kind of crimes he is committing is petty theft and not many of the law enforcement agencies I have spoken with are interested.

For more specific case history type "Riverside Superior Court" in google.

then go to case information online. and then enter "oliver" as the last name of the defendant and his first name. You can do the same thing in San Bernardino county, ca as well online. Sorry I do not have the links either.

SOunds like he is using the same old scam with the broken car thing.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri 30 Jun 2006 13:22 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 2
This BOZO above is why I dont frequent this forum much anymore. Too many idiots and posers on this site. Funny, I just recieved a call from some one making a threat...hmmmm I wonder who it was?? Thats ok..I have his number and its being investigated. 919-738-7120 I gurantee its our new friend. I also have the message that was left should anyone want to hear it.

-X-
St. Louis, MO
FRN#2
Member of The C.B.C

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri 30 Jun 2006 15:38 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 2065
"Mexican Mafia" funny. The only connections he has with them are the drugs he buys from them and sloppy seconds...

Anniston, AL

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri 30 Jun 2006 20:33 
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

What a story about a recovery agent being shot in the chest..Oliver is a scam...plain and simple.

Post subject: OLIVER
 Post Posted: Sat 01 Jul 2006 07:38 

To all i just got a photo on Anthony Oliver from Bob Burton who also wants Oliver the photo was sent to my partner . I think Eric must have one also i think that we should post his photo on this site so all recovery agents will know what he looks like i also talked to Det Braown he told me the same thing he told Eric about Oliver also i was given the name Smith also and also a working with his wife or girlfrind like i was told by Det Brown anybody who has been scamed by Oliver should report it to the local PD and have them foward it to him at his dept in Riverside. I arrest people like Oliver all the time for some kind of scam if he was up here he would have been in jail for this kind of scam if everybody came foward and filed charges against him. Oh by the way Oliver your remark There's people out there, that want to be you WRONG THE PEOPLE OUT HERE ARE PROFESSIONALS AND THEY ARE NOT LIKE YOU AND THEY DONT WANT TO BE LIKE YOU .THEY DONT HAVE TO SCAM MONEY OUT OF FELLOW AGENTS TO LIVE . THEY ALL HAVE GOOD NAMES IN THE BUSINESS NOT LIKE YOU NONE OF US NEED YOUR KIND OF NAME IN THE BUSINESS. HOW COME THE Marines never heard of you what is this another one of your stories why dont you call Bob Burton and a few of the others that are looking for you and you know who they are and dont say you dont know the name also none of us are scared of you

Here are some of the numbers he has had and my still use and they are Nextel
951-795-7005 / 951-795-6410 / 795-6667 /795-7334

Hope these numbers help out eric may have other numbers or other agents may have numbers
Stay Safe and Keep Your Back to The Wall

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat 01 Jul 2006 11:16 

BOY YOU ARE A JOKE I WILL SAY THIS YOU GOT BALLS TO POST ON THIS SITE AND POST YOUR PHONE NUMBER WHY NOT MAKE IT EASY WHY DONT YOU JUST POST YOUR PHOTO HERE ON THIS SITE FOR EVERY ONE TO SEE THIS WAY THE RECOVERY AGENTS , POLICE OFFICERS AND SHERIFFS THAT DO HAVE YOUR PHOTO WILL KNOW IF YOU ARE POSTING YOUR REAL PHOTO OR SOME ONE ELSES PHOTO LETS SEE IF YOU HAVE THE BALLS TO POST YOUR PHOTO ON THIS SITE LETS SEE OR ARE YOU TO SCARED TO POST YOUR PHOTO HERE SO WE ALL CAN SEE IT YOU KNOW HOW MANY PEOPLE WANT TO SEE YOU IN JAIL AND GET YOU OUT OF THE BUSINESS AND YOU KNOW YOU WILL GET CAUGHT ONE OF THESE DAYS WE ARE ALL TIRED OF YOUR SCAMS DONT YOU THINK ITS TIME FOR YOU AND YOUR ASSOCIATES TO MOVE ON WHILE YOU CAN.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat 01 Jul 2006 11:46 
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

Anyone with a legitimate case can get his booking number from Riverside COunty Sheriffs Department. Their number is 951-955-4500. You will have to ask to be transferred to records.

If you have been a victim of Anthony Oliver please report it to your local police department. With enough reports some type of larger case could be made. The problem comes with the low volumne of the scam. Meaning its usually not enough money to warrant a felony action. However, if your cases add up, and we can prove that Oliver is making these scams from California, in ur state it is a felony to conspire to comit a crime. And over an extended length of time it is building into a felony. Belive me he is in California as best as we know.

Post subject: THIS IS FOR OLIVER
 Post Posted: Sat 01 Jul 2006 13:07 

I CAN SEE WHAT ERIC MEANS AND OTHERS ABOUT THE CALLS KEEP PLAYING GAMES WITH ME AND WATCH WHAT HAPPENS WHAT IS THE MATTER THE TRUTH MUST HURT AND STOP WITH THE PHONEY CALLS TO OUR OFFICES WE HAVE BETTER THINGS TO DO THEN ANSWER YOUR RESTRICTED CALLS YOU WANT TO CALL USE YOUR NUMBER DONT CALL RESTRICED .

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat 01 Jul 2006 15:49 
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

You know for a fact that an agent from florida sent you money Oliver, but you and I know you are in California.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

FRN Forums » PUBLIC SECTION » Open Discussion