Scams-Be Alert - Phony Agent • PUBLIC SECTION • Open Discussion • Fugitive Recovery Network (FRN) Forums
FRN Banner
wordpress-ad

Post subject: Scams-Be Alert - Phony Agent
 Post Posted: Sat 06 May 2006 22:54 
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

ALthough a post about this subject has been removed from this forum, a scam involving our good samaritanship still continues. A certain individual, whos name you can find at www.courtservices.org/thetoolbox in our forum, has been calling bail enforcement agents and bondsmen and advising that he has a skip in custody and that he will bring the person to the agent. And then he calls to claim a vehicle break down, and asks for 150.00 - 200.00. Some of you have been victims. This con man, is a thief and is preying on your good generosity and good fortune. HE DOES NOT have an attorney, and uses threats, intimidation, and phone harrassment to convince those that threaten him that he should be left alone. I say enough. This person, who may use several Nextel numbers, sometimes has the money that is being provided to him wired through Western Union to Tucson. He uses a Nextel number in the 951 area code. SOund familiar? Well spread the word. I just got a call Friday from an agent that got scammed. I have personally arrested this individual for jumping bail. As a result of my efforts to thwart his efforts he has taken to calling me several times a day, threateneing my wife, my familiy, and so forth with mexican mafia and the like. When that doesnt get a rise he makes obscene calls. I have filed a report with my SHeriff. If you have been a victim, please file a report with your local police. With enough time this scam will take on a different nature and he will be caught and arrested. If you have questions feel free to post them on our web site.

ATTN: Admin. IF you remove this post you are doing the good people who visit this wen site a huge disservice. DO NOT REMOVE THIS POST. Too many people are becoming victimized by this scam and the scam artist behind it. Lets do what we can to end this scam once and for all.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon 08 May 2006 19:02 
in memoriam

FRN Agency ID #: 5
Experience: More than 10 years
It is because of this individual I had to delete my # and company from this forum. I was assisting all of the involved parties in attempting to locate him and he called me at 0400 hrs. on a workday and made the routine threats. He even threatened to call my company's officers and report me to them. So after that I removed my # to prevent any other idiots from calling me at insane hours.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue 09 May 2006 11:18 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

Hey Ruffin how are we supposed to get ahold of you now? :D Next month it looks like I will be in your back yard picking up a skip, he is in Riverside.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue 09 May 2006 12:53 
in memoriam

FRN Agency ID #: 324
Experience: 5 - 7 years
I have Ruffin's number :lol: .

I was deleting some old emails yesterday and found the original one that I got from this same guy. Fortunately, I never answered it as I only list with directories that I trust and know the people on.

Sales Associate, Prepaid Legal Services, Inc.
Walsenburg, CO

Proud Member of the AB Reject Club

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue 09 May 2006 13:00 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

I have it also I was just pulling his leg, he has it posted on a closed site that we use also 8) .

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue 09 May 2006 15:42 
in memoriam

Bob,

Let me know when you are coming in. Maybe we can finally meet and I'll even give you the honour of buying me dinner ..:)

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu 11 May 2006 12:03 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 2065
Experience: 7 - 10 years
Well mine will be removed about Anthony Oliver. This "little punk" has called several people in different offices that work for me, but has yet to call me. CALL ME YOU LITTLE PANZIE AND I'LL TELL YOU EXACTLY WHAT I THINK!!!

Threats through the phone mean nothing. Come see me...

Anniston, AL

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu 11 May 2006 12:09 

JAY,

YOU KNOW ANTHONY OLIVER IS NOT GOING TO CALL YOU OR COME SEE YOU, HE IS TOO MUCH OF A GIRLY MAN TO DO THAT .. ALL HE CAN DO IS TREATEN THE ADMIN ABOUT A LAWSUIT THAT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH HIM..SO IT WILL INDEED BE DELETED FROM THIS TOPIC...OH WELL LIFE GOES ON. AS FOR ANTHONY LET HIM SUE ME.I WILL GET A CHANGE OF VENUE AND MAKE HIM COME TO ALABAMA SO THAT I CAN MEET HIM(IN A DARK ALLEY) FACE TO FACE...

ANTHONY THIS IS YOUR WAKE UP CALL BUDDY- GET A LIFE AND QUIT BOTHERING OTHERS OR FACE THE MUSIC

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon 15 May 2006 13:37 
in memoriam

Jay..I didn't know he was calling out there. Call me.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon 15 May 2006 16:42 
Senior Poster
Senior Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 37
Experience: 5 - 7 years
I for one am sick and tired of this guy's crap. I got scamed by him and have recieved his threating emails and call's, my family and I are tired of his crap. Where are we with this is anybody close to getting this guy off the streets and behind bars where scum like him belong. I am not changing any of my numbers or removing them this guy does not scare me he is a punk with a mouth that does not have the stones too back it up.

FRN Forums » PUBLIC SECTION » Open Discussion