New member • PUBLIC SECTION • Open Discussion • Fugitive Recovery Network (FRN) Forums
FRN Banner
wordpress-ad

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu 13 Apr 2006 11:51 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

We have had a lady that worked for us that was from Germany. Like Ruffin mentioned earlier she became a Bail Bondsman first so she could do this line fo work from here.

As far as Mexico... That is pretty much a foreign country that works pretty much in the 3rd world compared to us. In Mexico all is possible with the right amount of money placed into the right hands. I would not even consider Mexico as an option but, that is just my opinion.

Post subject: new guy with shattered aspirations
 Post Posted: Fri 05 May 2006 08:13 

Ahh well, my 14yr. dream of getting into the business of becoming a BEA is pretty much doomed then.
Thats what you get from being concieved and born in the wrong place at the wrong time.

The UK. The place that invented the bail and pretty much the bounty hunter, then outlawed it. and in many peoples opinion here, the system should be re introduced. After all our government has just admitted to losing 1000+ refugee prisoners ranging from armed robbers to sex offenders, & 3 murderers, who the legal system will never see again.

I even got myself experience from from ex. police Off. in arrest techniques etc etc.

Sorry having a rant here, but I've got to get it off my chest.

Don't even get me started on our joke of a self defence laws here.

Thats better. Sorry Hi everyone.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri 05 May 2006 10:38 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 3904
Experience: More than 10 years
I don't know what the laws are in the UK but, there are companies here that work internationally. They may hire locals to help with skips that have run over seas. So, you may be able to "assist" with locating skips in the UK.

Contact Rick Mills @ http://www.ifrsgroup.com/.

He may be able to help you.

Post subject: hunting
 Post Posted: Fri 05 May 2006 13:48 
in memoriam

BAIL ENFORCEMENT AS WE KNOW IT IS ON ITS LAST LEGS-WITH IN TEN YEARS I BELIEVE THIS PROFFESSION WILL BE OUTLAWED TOTALLY-OUR LIBRAL COURT SYSTEM AND OUR LIBERAL TILT WILL CAUSE STATES TO SLOWLY LEGISLATE US OUT OF EXSISTANCE-THE USE OF ELECTRONIC MONINTORING BRACELETS AND OTHER TECHNOLOGY WILL REPLACE BEA-THE GLUT OF AMATURES AND NONPROFFESSIONAL PEOPLE ENTERING OUR BUSINESS AND CAUSING MASSIVE PROBLEMS IS NOT SLOWING DOWN AS EVIDENCED BY MANY POSTS-I AM STARTING TO AGREE WITH SOME STATES REQUIRING YEARS AS A POLICE OFFICER BEFORE YOU QUALIFY FOR A BEA LICENSE--I HAVE SAID FOR YEARS BUTCHERS BAKERS AND CANDLE STICK MAKERS DO NOT BELONG HERE -AND PROPER TRAINING TAKES MANY MONTHS TO COMPLETE--JUST LOOK AT PDS NATION WIDE--IN MY OPINION OUR JOB IS HARDER IN MANY WAYS THAN A STREET COPS--WE ARE MORE LIKE A DETECTIVE AND SWAT COP ROLLED INTO ONE WITH A BIT OF LAWYER ADDED TO SPICE THINGS UP--SO AGAIN ALL OF THIS ADVISE IS GOOD BUT BEING A TARGET IS NO FUN AND CERTAINLY NOT FOR AMATURES AND ALL THE TRAINING YOU BUY WILL ONLY WIND UP IN YOUR HEAD--THE MOST IMPORTANT TRAINING IS THE STREET WITH A GOOD BEA--IT TAKES TIME TO DEVELOP STREET SENSE-IT TAKES TIME TO LEARN HOW TO LISTEN -IT TAKES TIME TO LEARN HOW TO CONDUCT A GOOD INTERVIEW--IT TAKES TIME TO LEARN HOW TO PRETEXT CORRECTLY-IT TAKES TIME TO LEARN HOW TO STAY OUT OF JAIL-

IN MY YEARS AS A COP I HAD 30.000 PLUS COPS BACKING UP MY PLAY--IN BEA YOU HAVE YOU AND YOUR TEAM AND MAYBE LOCAL PD IF THEY CAN GET THERE WHEN THE CA-CQ HITS THE FAN--AND IT DOES AT THE MOST INOPERTUNE TIMES(SHIFT CHANGES ETC.)--THE DANGER TO YOU AND YOUR TEAM IS EXTREME THE DANGER TO THE GENERAL PUBLIC IS EXTREME--I HAVE SEEN TRAINED COPS BREAK DOWN AND CRY PISS THEIR PANTS AND CRAP THEIR PANTS WHEN BULLETS WIZZED PAST THEIR HEADS--THEY EVEN DROPPED THEIR WEAPONS AND RAN--THESE ARE TRAINED COPS--BESIDES TRINING THERE IS A MIND SET YOU MUST DEVELOP WITH OUT PROPER INSTRUCTION THAT WILL NEVER HAPPEN

MAYBE I AM GETTING OLD(FAT UGLY AND OLD)BUT I DO NOT SEE THE WARRIOR SPIRIT IN MANY THESE DAYS- ONLY A CROOKED VIEW OF LIFE--I HAVE KILLED SIX AND HAVE BEEN IN MANY GUNFIGHTS IN MY CAREER--THERE IS A LOT OF CLICHE SPOKEN ABOUT KILLING AND BEING SHOT AT--AN OLD FRIEND OF MINE FROM NYPD WAS NAMED THE LAST GREAT AMERICAN GUNFIGHTER J.C. AND HE CALLED IT THE WARRIOR SPIRIT--MAYBE MY OLD AGE CLOUDS MY VISION BUT UNLESS YOU HAVE BEEN IN THE ARMED FORCES OR TRAINED FOR COMBAT TODAYS KINDER GENTLER PC IMAGE HAS REMOVED THE WARRIOR SPIRIT FROM TODAYS SOCIETY--

YES SOME COULD MAKE A LIVING BY POPPING NON VIOLENT OFFENDERS --(LIKE DOGGIE DOES)--BUT YOU NEVER KNOW WHEN IT COMES RAINING DOWN ON YOUR HEAD--IF AFTER ALL I SAID SUNK IN JUST A LITTLE AND YOU STILL THINK YOU CAN DO BEA WORK GO INTO THE MILITARY OR A BIG CITY PD GET SOME BACK ROUND IN PRESURE THINKING AND THE WARRIOR SPIRIT AND GIVE ME A CALL -

FRN Forums » PUBLIC SECTION » Open Discussion