LETS GET A NATIONAL ASSOCIATION TOGETHER • PUBLIC SECTION • Open Discussion • Fugitive Recovery Network (FRN) Forums
FRN Banner
wordpress-ad

Post subject: LETS GET A NATIONAL ASSOCIATION TOGETHER
 Post Posted: Fri 10 Mar 2006 06:42 
in memoriam

PEOPLE SINCE I HAVE BEEN HERE WE HAVE BEEN CHATTING ABOUT A NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF BEAS--IT'S TIME TO GET OFF OUR BUTTS AND MAKE SOMETHING HAPPEN--MANY PROBLEMS HAVE OCCURED AND MANY GOOD THINGS COULD HAVE OCCURED BUT WE MISSED OUR OPERTUNITY--WE NEED TO CUT THE COUNTRY INTO REGIONS AND FORM GROUPS AND ELECT REPS TO START-WE HAVE ALL BEEN BICKERING TO LONG DARK CLOUDS ARE LOOMING OVER THE HORIZAN IN MANY STATES-LETS PUT UP OR SHUT UP AND PUT SOME TEETH INTO OUR TALK --I AM GOING TO PERPOSE A GROUP IN MASS, NH ,VT. ME-ANOTHER GROUP FOR RI AND CONN AND ANOTHER FOR NY AND ANOTHER FOR NJ AND PA--LETS SEE IF WE CAN START WITH THAT AND FORM A COUNCIL--ANY OTHER AREAS ARE WELCOME TO ORGANIZE AND JOIN IN--I AM TRYING NOT TO BITE OFF TO MUCH TO SOON--ALL YOU PEOPLE ARE WELCOME TO HELP AND GET THIS THING GOING--LETS STAND UP ON OUR OWN 2 FEET AND WORK TOGETHER--IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO HELP EMAIL ME OR CALL AND LEAVE A MESSAGE I WILL GET BACK TO YOU--BY THE WAY NO MONEY NEEDED YET LETS JUST ORGANIZE AND SET UP A COUNCIL FIRST THEN WE CAN FIGURE OUT OTHER STUFF

Post subject: MORE
 Post Posted: Fri 10 Mar 2006 06:53 
in memoriam

I SHOULD HAVE SAID THIS IS NOT A TRAINING SCHOOL THIS IS NOT ABOUT OWNERSHIP THIS IS NOT LIKE THE NIBE OR NABEA OR ANY OTHER FOR PROFIT GROUP I PERPOSE WE SHOULD EMULATE THE NRA OR THE NATIONAL REGISTRY OF EMTS--ANY AND ALL IDEAS WILL BE HELPFUL--I AM WILLING TO TRAVEL TO THE FOR MENTIONED STATES AND MEET WITH LIKE MINDED PEOPLE--A GREAT EXAMPLE IS LOOK WHAT A FEW RESOLUTE PROS DID IN NJ - YAK AND HIS GROUP SAVED A LOT OF PEOPLES PAYCHECKS-I APPLAUD THAT GROUPS WORK-I ONLY WISH WE COULD DO IT ALSO--I HAVE NO ASSPERATIONS OF RUNNING THIS GROUP - A COUNCIL SHOULD BE VOTED IN JUST AS STATE REPS SHOULD

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri 10 Mar 2006 08:42 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 2065
Experience: 7 - 10 years
I would also love to go ahead and try to get this thing started here in the south east

Anniston, AL

Post subject: JAY
 Post Posted: Fri 10 Mar 2006 09:25 
in memoriam

TRY TO GET A GROUP OF PEOPLE TOGETHER THAT ARE FROM YOUR REGION AND FORM A REGIONAL COUNCIL--HOPEFULLY IF WE CAN GET REGIONAL COUNCILS WE CAN THAN CREAT A NATIONAL COUNCIL AND GET THIS DREAM TOGETHER--I THINK IT NEEDS TO STRT ON THE LOCAL LEVEL AND PROGRESS TO A NATIONWIDE ORGANIZATION--REMEMBER WE ARE DOING THIS FOR PRO BEAS NOT BONDSMEN NOT TV NOT WANNABEES BUT PRO BEA TO GIVE US A VOICE IN BOTH LOCAL AND NATIONAL POLITICS AND SOME MEASURE OF CONTROL OVER OUR DESTINY

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri 10 Mar 2006 16:52 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

I am hoping some of us in Indiana could do so as well.

I personally think David Martz should be the one to represent Indiana at this time, unless David, or anyone else from this state, thinks someone else would be better?

"Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong. That is your oath."
- Kingdom of Heaven

Post subject: GROUP
 Post Posted: Fri 10 Mar 2006 17:02 
in memoriam

CONTACT DAVID AND ASK HIM LETS TRY TO MAKE THIS THING HAPPEN

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun 12 Mar 2006 01:01 
Senior Poster
Senior Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 2351
Experience: More than 10 years
Im all for it!

Omaha, Nebraska.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun 12 Mar 2006 06:49 

Hell yea, There starting to get crazy here in Ohio, You cant even call yourself a bail enforcement agent :(
The only title you can call yourself is, Surety Bail Bond Agent.

All because of two guys from cincinnati went and F'd it all up for all of Ohio.

Post subject: LETS GET A NATIONAL ASSOCIATION TOGETHER
 Post Posted: Sun 12 Mar 2006 10:54 

I don't want to sound Pestimisstic here, getting people to join of course is the first step, but being motivated, dedicated to doing this is the utmost important in making this happen, I'm not sure how to do this, but I am in support of making this happen.

Post subject: one step at a time
 Post Posted: Sun 12 Mar 2006 11:20 
in memoriam

Robert I know what you mean--I think we should take this in baby steps-first see if we can get some pros to sign up people in there area of operation and creat a leadership commitee-after that we should have a core group to start a mission statement and progress from that point-- i have no shaded glasses over my eyes and relize it will take a lot of work - i am optimistic that we can do it--i am a pain in the butt and will hound this group-we have the people to accomplish this goal-we just need to get into doing this -i think we can--some people say this is a power trip--it is not it is a attempt to get us to organize and creat a power block to work from-every day we as agroup defy the odds and find jumpers without violence-lets defy them again and build a group we can be proud of- at the same time we aquire some political clout--getting north new england was easy now i need to get conn ny ri nj pa and the rest to chime in and climb on the bronk take the reins and work to pull their region together

FRN Forums » PUBLIC SECTION » Open Discussion