GPS Tracking Laws • PUBLIC SECTION • Open Discussion • Fugitive Recovery Network (FRN) Forums
FRN Banner
wordpress-ad

Post subject: Re: GPS Tracking Laws
 Post Posted: Sun 25 Sep 2011 20:21 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 340
Experience: More than 10 years
Julia, look up the Statutes on "Stalking"

Do not consider anything for your interest which makes you break your word, quit your modesty, or inclines you to any practice which will not bear the light, or look the world in the face .... Marcus Antonius

I AM Some Folks "KARMA" and A MODERATOR @ FRN

Post subject: Re: GPS Tracking Laws
 Post Posted: Sun 25 Sep 2011 20:22 
Senior Poster
Senior Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 3077
Experience: 5 - 7 years
While I am not a P.I. as of yet,I have found that sometimes we as recovery agents have discovered multiple bonding companies on a defendant that we have recovered.After recovery the only person that is legally obligated to pay you is the bonding company that hired you.I have found some to be very respectful and very appreciative and paid me anyway but as I said they are not obligated to do so.If they wish to keep a good standing with the recovery agents they usually pay regardless in hopes to be able to either get a discounted price the next time or just have a compitent agent they can call on.Of course this is AFTER the recovery and if they dont pay we are not obligated to notify them that their defendant is in custody either.They can find out on their own in my opinion,they will find out but it doesnt have to be us that notifies them.

On the other hand,if we as recovery agents want to do business with the bondsmen that dont want to pay at that time they may use you on the next one if we notify them that we have recovered their defendant for another bondsmen.It is kind of a 50/50 deal and recovery agents can use that as leverage in some cases,showing that agency that we are good at what we do.Can count as their one free case proving oneself.I would not make it a pattern to do so though.

I tend to look at things from 2 different perspectives so I apoligise if this is a bit confusing but it is my opinion and my experiences.

Cell:(931)551-5020

FRN Forums » PUBLIC SECTION » Open Discussion