BAil In Wisconsin? • PUBLIC SECTION • Media Coverage • Fugitive Recovery Network (FRN) Forums
FRN Banner
wordpress-ad

Post subject: Re: BAil In Wisconsin?
 Post Posted: Tue 07 Jun 2011 00:50 
Senior Poster
Senior Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 0
Experience: < 1 year
I just think its amazing they think were ALL dirty low-lifes... I hate that perception of bail agents and something I really try to change when I meet clients.

Good comments back by all!

Post Posted: Tue 07 Jun 2011 10:48 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 3904
Experience: More than 10 years
You all have to understand where they are coming from.

Their lives consist of fishing in the summer, hunting in the fall and bowling and drinking the other 9 months of the years because it is a frozen tundra.

I know, I grew up there and lead the same boring life until I got smart one day and moved to beautiful, warm (sometimes) California. Where the politics make sense and everyone is so smart and enlightened.

Wisconsin is a blue collar state with fewer and fewer blue collar jobs. So, the state has turned into a welfare state with nanny government.

You see, the politicians mostly went to UW Madison. It is second in liberalism to only UC Berkeley. So, what would you expect from them.

In California, we have people from all over the world. So, not all are inbred drunkards. :wink:

In Wisconsin, very few "escape" the frozen wasteland and each succeeding generation, loses 10 IQ points. Pretty soon the average IQ of the population will be that of the lake perch I use to catch as a kid.

Post Posted: Tue 07 Jun 2011 10:50 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 3904
Experience: More than 10 years
If I offended any Wisconsinites, I intended to. Including my relatives and ex wife that still lives there.
:mrgreen:

Post Posted: Tue 07 Jun 2011 13:38 
Senior Poster
Senior Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 0
Experience: < 1 year
"I know, I grew up there and lead the same boring life until I got smart one day and moved to beautiful, warm (sometimes) California. Where the politics make sense and everyone is so smart and enlightened."

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

FRN Forums » PUBLIC SECTION » Media Coverage