Tricks and Tips on Bounty Hunting/ Skip Tracing • PUBLIC SECTION • Open Discussion • Fugitive Recovery Network (FRN) Forums
FRN Banner
wordpress-ad

Post subject: Tricks and Tips on Bounty Hunting/ Skip Tracing
 Post Posted: Tue 31 May 2011 14:16 
Junior Poster
Junior Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 3722
Experience: 7 - 10 years
I am putting a book together of Tricks and Tips of Bounty Hunting, and I would love your submissions, your submission doesnt have to be "Your Invention" for me to use or to credit you in my book.

Submit the Trick or Tip with details and a TRUE story using the Trick or Tip, Like this:

For entertainment purposes only! (disclaimer)

Title: Utility Verification

How its done: With the subjects possible Address, call the desired (if not All) utility company, have subjects name,SSN, DOB and mothers maiden name ready (you probably wont need the Mothere maiden name)
When you call ask for your(their) account number, they will verify who you are, if the info matches, you have a good address, if not see if it could be a contact they know or live with, also check the land lords name using the counties website, some landlord leave the utilities in their own name, of coarse with this new info you can try and contact the landlord by phone or in person.

I had a recent case that I verified the persons account and found I had the correct out of stse address, the job at that point was done, just went observed and arrested!

Submit with your info if you want credit in the book, repeat submission will get credit as well.

Chattanooga, TN
423-756-1339

Post subject: Re: Tricks and Tips on Bounty Hunting/ Skip Tracing
 Post Posted: Tue 31 May 2011 15:35 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 3904
Experience: More than 10 years
And you are serious?

Post Posted: Tue 31 May 2011 17:31 
Junior Poster
Junior Poster

Yes I am serious, I have many methods of locating people, hacking and many many way to draw people out, from using people they know to spoof websites.

Your comment seems to be smothered in attitude and appears judgmental, why would you ask such a sully question? I didn't in any way shape or form suggest I was kidding.

Chattanooga, TN
423-756-1339

Post Posted: Tue 31 May 2011 17:46 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 3902
Tony,

Aren't you the guy that tracked down the credit card scammer recently? If I recall correctly you started with almost no clues and with the help of others here, this guy is now in custody, under a 50,000.00 + bond. I think you did this because it was the right thing to do....I know you got it done because of your abilities. Don't think you got paid, I'm sure LE got paid I know you got no credit but I'm betting that was the last thing on your mind.....Feel free to question anything I post...You've earned the right...

Asheville NC 28804
828-777-8667
Lic # NC10013561
Lic # TN 2033018

Never be haughty to the humble
or humble to the haughty - Jefferson Davis

Post Posted: Tue 31 May 2011 18:02 
Junior Poster
Junior Poster

No sir, I wasnt a part of that, I am an owner if two bail bond companies, I was recently hired by an outfit in Maryland to catch a guy that was on the run for 6 years, the profile matches closely to what you are referencing, but I am new to this site and did nothing the case you speak of, I am simply going to create an up to date book that will contain alot of websites for searches (only the best) and hacking techniques as well as simple things like emailing and texting anonomymously to phishing and key-logger installs and such, how would like to be able to work invisible on the Internet and access a Facebook account? Or have a skip fill out an update that direcly gives you their location?

Chattanooga, TN
423-756-1339

Post Posted: Tue 31 May 2011 18:17 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 3904
WillFix,

You have no sig line, I don't know if any others know who you are but, I wouldn't give you or anyone else I don't know, any "tricks of the trade" especially if you are not who you say you are.

You just joined the site today. How do we know who your really are?

Beside, using your "example" of getting utility account information, is illegal in most states.

And if you are leg, I doubt that your disclaimer would hold up in a court that this information is for entertainment purposes only. If you doubt that, check with an attorney.

Post Posted: Tue 31 May 2011 19:12 
Junior Poster
Junior Poster

Thats for me to worry about and my attourney, I have reviewed plenty of material under "for entertainment purposes only" its not a new concept, I have just joined this site, if no one wants to contribute that is ok with me, no harm done.

What is your motive?

I dont see your contribution to my thread being positive, what is you point ?

You just seem to want to put me down, or hold me under your magna-fine glass?

I own AAA Bonding Co. in Hamilton County TN, I have been under a payment arrangment for years purchasing it from Steve Hixson, it is a 30+ year old company, the company line is 423-756-1339, I also own Hope Bonding Co. , I purchased it from a fellow that had so many forfeitures it closed the company, I caught all the fugatives in three weeks time and I am a few weeks from it being cut back on, these are both professional bail bond companies, with a total cash deposit of 162,000.00.

If you do not have something to contribute, please dont waist my time, I get fatigued by superficial arguments that are really not about the topic, but just someones skepticism and/or just plain judgmentalism that is really born out of a lack of self esteem, I dont have to explain myself to you, I dont have to prove anything to you.

I hope you prosper in what ever you do, be blessed and move along please.

Chattanooga, TN
423-756-1339

Post Posted: Tue 31 May 2011 19:35 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 340
Quote:
If you do not have something to contribute, please dont waist my time, I get fatigued by superficial arguments that are really not about the topic, but just someones skepticism and/or just plain judgmentalism that is really born out of a lack of self esteem, I dont have to explain myself to you, I dont have to prove anything to you.

I hope you prosper in what ever you do, be blessed and move along please.

You may want to take a look around here . . . and then you will know who you are talking to.

Til then I suggest that you read the first 4 thread sunder the section header INTRODUCTION.

Do not consider anything for your interest which makes you break your word, quit your modesty, or inclines you to any practice which will not bear the light, or look the world in the face .... Marcus Antonius

I AM Some Folks "KARMA" and A MODERATOR @ FRN

Post Posted: Tue 31 May 2011 19:45 
Junior Poster
Junior Poster

You know, I started off thinking how fun this would be, I guess I was wrong, If I could delete all the posts I would.

Geeeeeezzzzzzz!

Chattanooga, TN
423-756-1339

Post Posted: Tue 31 May 2011 19:56 

Feel free to use this amazing secret in your book, it's the most effective and efficient method for finding fugitives. Here it is: Knock on the door of every house in the city, literally. It's foolproof! I mean, they've got to be somewhere right!

Please cite my credit as Jay "Crazy Legs" Fell.

FRN Forums » PUBLIC SECTION » Open Discussion