Surveillance and transport vehicles • PUBLIC SECTION • Open Discussion • Fugitive Recovery Network (FRN) Forums
FRN Banner
wordpress-ad

Post subject: Re: Surveillance and transport vehicles
 Post Posted: Wed 13 Apr 2011 06:49 
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 2792
Experience: 3 - 5 years
First off let me just say that if anybody had a floating RV other than Scott would have been you Bill, but I can see Bill and Scott with the Big Rig entertaining the girls headin to FL. at spring break, LOL guys :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

CELL 724-664-5669
fax# 724-545-1459
IN THE HORIZON OR AROUND THE CORNER WE ARE THE TRAILS-END

Post Posted: Wed 13 Apr 2011 06:59 
in memoriam

FRN Agency ID #: 1474
Experience: More than 10 years
Mdbtyhtr wrote:
<<>>I had forgotten what a Hummer was!Scott

They are available here in Richmond.... on Grace street I think.... and I think there is a training school.... on E. Baltimore street up in your neck of the woods.................. Oh............ Hummer, like H1.... OH................ SORRY...

I think there is a dealer behind the truck stop at Exit 4 on I-85... oh... no... wait a minute... somebody burned that one down a few years ago.... uh.... there is another dealer on I-65 above Louisville... uh............. wait a minute... forget that... these are only rumors, I have no personal knowledge of any of this... just word of "mouth"... :mrgreen:

I think "Gunny" still has his Hummer... all painted up and ready to go... he might let you have it for a fair price....

DCJS: 99-176979
Cell: 434-294-0222

"Endeavor to Persevere" "Lone Watie"

"Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of that , comes from bad judgment" "Will Rogers"

Post Posted: Wed 13 Apr 2011 07:24 
in memoriam

FRN Agency ID #: 1474
Experience: More than 10 years
Robert Brunner wrote:
First off let me just say that if anybody had a floating RV other than Scott would have been you Bill, but I can see Bill and Scott with the Big Rig entertaining the girls headin to FL. at spring break, LOL guys :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

I'm afraid my "Big Rig" is no more... sold it last year... in fact... every "Big Rig" I ever had ... has faded away... material and physical... mmmmm, that may have been TMI... I do have a boat that I think still floats, but I'm not even sure of that... and it also is for sale... I will retain my Harley just as long as I can throw my leg over the seat...

Scott and a few others on here... are a bit younger than I and may still have some of the nicer toys... my toys are dwindling fast.... as are most other items in my repertoire... but as long as I can draw breath... I will have a toy or two... bikes, guns, fishin' gear... you know, other red neck stuff like that............................

Oh, and BTW... 'spring break' to me is when I slip on my deck or trip over "Lucy or Lucky" while cooking BBQ chicken and drinkin' Jim Beam.... and break an arm.... as for entertaining girls.... wives or others.... their viewing that 'slip or trip' is about all the entertaining they will get from me.....

Well, off the subject again.............. sorry....

DCJS: 99-176979
Cell: 434-294-0222

"Endeavor to Persevere" "Lone Watie"

"Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of that , comes from bad judgment" "Will Rogers"

Post Posted: Wed 13 Apr 2011 10:38 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 1999
Experience: 7 - 10 years
SnoWolf wrote:
Quote:
so if anyone has a bike they are willing to loan, I would be appreciative. :lol:

Got a Sportster for sale.............. :mrgreen:

............. added later...............
Oh, well.............. guess what.... I edited rather than quote... my mistake... sorry Sno... this was my bike not Sno.... sorry... I stand corrected............

Yeah Mr Marx. I wouldn't be selling it.....I would be riding it. But no problem. I had just posted a few funny lines. Nothing that really matters, anyway...but HEY. It gave us a chance to talk on the phone :D That is always a good thing.

GAPB 20120726
NSIS ST0707
http://www.rocksolidrg.com
"The hero is not the man that acts without fear,
He is the man that acts inspite of fear"

Post Posted: Wed 13 Apr 2011 14:35 

Mdbtyhtr wrote:

Bill my coach did not float!

Scott

The submersible model is supposed to go under. Read the owners manual! ;)

Post Posted: Mon 18 Apr 2011 15:06 
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 0
Experience: < 1 year
I'm looking at getting an early 80s VW Westfalia vanagon, or a Chevy Avalanche.

The nice thing about the avalanche, is depending on how clean it is, and what kind of wheels you put on it, it could fit into almost any area. Also, the back seat folds down to allow access into the bed of the truck, which is covered with three panels. I want to work out some kind of a stealth periscope system with cameras where I could hide unseen in the bed and still see around the truck, but be able to move into the cab without being seen. It's also a 4-door truck which would aid in transport.

The Westy would fit in a lot of areas as well, plus it has a fridge, stove and fold out queen bed inside.

California PC1299 Compliant Fugitive Recovery
Process Serving
Mobile Notary
Security Consulting

FRN Forums » PUBLIC SECTION » Open Discussion