What to put in your working car... • PUBLIC SECTION • Open Discussion • Fugitive Recovery Network (FRN) Forums
FRN Banner
wordpress-ad

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 41 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post subject: Re: What to put in your working car...
 Post Posted: Sun 16 May 2010 17:51 
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 3224
Experience: 7 - 10 years
I'm with Scott and Agree

We all keep gear but what we need to be putting in our Vehicle is our Skip's.

When I first started out I wanted to Brag about my equipment and what I do.

I was young and Naieve I've learned over the years a Low profile and not Advertising who or what you are, along with keeping all equipment and paper work out of plain site is not only the best for you & Your Team but makes it extremly safe and much easier to apprehend skips.

Telling on a public forum all gear equipment we carry whether loaded or un loaded not only Leaves us open to local LE for problem's but perps who know eactly where our equipment is wether we carry them on us or have our vest on or not along with thieves who can make a killing off of our equipment.

Being in this Buinsess and Being hunted myself by perps I put away
and badly hurt years ago with majore damage to my equipment and vehicle.

I Now Believe in concealing any and all Identity and what I have and what I don't have.

So forgive me if I don't share all my equipment and go in Depth what they are and where I keep them !!!

I do own Hand cuffs, Weapons to Protect myself and Team, non lethal options, with you basic nessacery other equipment and safety equipment.

It may be Only my Preference but I Believe and Learned and was taught by Scott when I first approached and worked with Scott and One of his guys years ago, I was Young Cocky, Scarcastic and Naieve, and he was right if I would of stayed the way I was bragging id never came as far as I am and could of ended up dead.

What we do is Very Dangerious sometimes we like to Bragg but forget unlike a cop who has Local Jurisdiction we travel the world and track and bring People Back, On Most were not on the best of there List how many can count enemies they proberly have or have made, the numbers never Stop each perp can become a enemy or a friend we never know, and from Scott's Lessons and Electures on low profile and Identity Concealment he taught me alot, just took years and Mistakes to finally relize.

I now pass this to all my Agents and to the Forum

Thanks Scott , JaY

J24BAIL

Fast Reliable Swift & Friendly Service

We Serve All of Maryland for Bonds, We offer Immigration Bonds.

Free Warrant Checks & Service, We offer Process Serving
And We Service all of America for Recoveries, Skip Tracing.

Please call me at 410-929-2245

Can't login FRN Dir to Update

Post Posted: Sun 16 May 2010 19:58 
Senior Poster
Senior Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 3077
Experience: 5 - 7 years
Jay,
I do believe in the concealment of profesional identity,By that i mean i dont wear my badge and tactical gear to the grocery store just to look cool!! and i dont carry my paperwork for all to see while just out and about. but have to partialy disagree with you on one area though.Posting what you have in public forum (especially here) really doesnt matter,most of our skips are not reading our posts and if they are than how are they to know which one of us is coming for them?we all have different methods of capture and use different items to do so. If they are smart enough to read our posts, wouldnt they be smart enough to know how to search other forums and news articles that state what type of gear is available to us?And for that matter to them as well.The majority of our gear is available to the general public and people know that already.Posting it here is not bragging but it is what this forum is used for,A educational tool as well as networking.Some newbies may not know the tools of the trade and might need the extra info.If we were to be so secretive on our gear due to worrying about if our skips see it than we better stop posting all together because we post alot more useful info for them to read here than that.

Cell:(931)551-5020

Post Posted: Sun 16 May 2010 21:20 
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

Jayc4929 wrote:
Jay,
I do believe in the concealment of profesional identity,By that i mean i dont wear my badge and tactical gear to the grocery store just to look cool!! and i dont carry my paperwork for all to see while just out and about. but have to partialy disagree with you on one area though.Posting what you have in public forum (especially here) really doesnt matter,most of our skips are not reading our posts and if they are than how are they to know which one of us is coming for them?we all have different methods of capture and use different items to do so. If they are smart enough to read our posts, wouldnt they be smart enough to know how to search other forums and news articles that state what type of gear is available to us?And for that matter to them as well.The majority of our gear is available to the general public and people know that already.Posting it here is not bragging but it is what this forum is used for,A educational tool as well as networking.Some newbies may not know the tools of the trade and might need the extra info.If we were to be so secretive on our gear due to worrying about if our skips see it than we better stop posting all together because we post alot more useful info for them to read here than that.

True you bring up alot of good points as I said no disrespect to anyone they are just my Prefrences of how I operate with good reason years ago I was tracked down by several skips, who were smart and used several forums and sites I back in day use to post alot of Information on & made the mistakes of posting to much and using my personal email and Info with full names which back in the day revealed everything there was to know about me and years back home address and location with fammily & by doing that they were able to not only find me but hurt me hospitally bad and destroyed my property and truck.

Because of this and scars I hold is why I take such great Precaution

Now it may of been a joke but reading through some of them, some of the agents gave locations of where there guns and equipment is stored whether they wear a vest or not and if there guns are loaded or not with locations in there cars that to me is high security risk & not tolerated in my company.

it's fine to share the equipment we use and techniques but to a point revealing to much or whether or not you wear vest is Info im not willing to share,

Don't take these People lightly not all Skips are Dumb some have friends in high places and if you post alot on several forums & sites we all slip up over time reveal to much

But if others want share the Knowledge there more than welcome to not here to critisize, but here to share and happy share the Equipment I prefer to the new guys

J24BAIL

Post Posted: Mon 17 May 2010 07:48 
in memoriam

FRN Agency ID #: 1474
Experience: More than 10 years
Most of my stuff is purchased at Walmart :roll: :roll: ... I was gonna post something else... but have thought better of it............ enough has been said here, I think....

... the professionals on here will steer you in the right direction... I'm just along for the ride. :wink:

DCJS: 99-176979
Cell: 434-294-0222

"Endeavor to Persevere" "Lone Watie"

"Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of that , comes from bad judgment" "Will Rogers"

Post Posted: Mon 17 May 2010 16:48 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 3904
So that explains when every time I go to Wal-Mart, they are out of all the "good stuff."

Bill bought it all!

I'm going to have go back to shopping at Target. :cry:

Post Posted: Mon 17 May 2010 18:38 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 340
:mrgreen:
tsuggs wrote:
So that explains when every time I go to Wal-Mart, they are out of all the "good stuff."

Bill bought it all!

I'm going to have go back to shopping at Target. :cry:

Do not consider anything for your interest which makes you break your word, quit your modesty, or inclines you to any practice which will not bear the light, or look the world in the face .... Marcus Antonius

I AM Some Folks "KARMA" and A MODERATOR @ FRN

Post Posted: Tue 18 May 2010 04:26 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 1999
Tony.....TARGET. Thats a no-no. I would suggest Big Lots and Dollar stores first. LOL

Bill needs to stop hording the "good stuff" so the rest of us can help fuel the WalMart ecconomy....thats all. (Soon, everything will be WalMart; I am going to buy a car at WalMart; We are going out to eat, at WalMart; I am taking the kids to the WalMart theme park; ECT.)

GAPB 20120726
NSIS ST0707
http://www.rocksolidrg.com
"The hero is not the man that acts without fear,
He is the man that acts inspite of fear"

Post Posted: Tue 18 May 2010 11:29 
Senior Poster
Senior Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 3077
Experience: 5 - 7 years
i believe you are right sno,Walmart is taking over.New world order and its starting with Walmart!! lol

Cell:(931)551-5020

Post Posted: Tue 18 May 2010 12:42 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 1999
Its a conspiracy, I tell ya....a conspiracy. LOL

GAPB 20120726
NSIS ST0707
http://www.rocksolidrg.com
"The hero is not the man that acts without fear,
He is the man that acts inspite of fear"

Post Posted: Fri 21 May 2010 00:50 
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

24/7 Walmart Rules got my 5 Pound Bag of Gummie Bears Tonight or early Morning whatever we call it Lost track :lol:

J24BAIL

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 41 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

FRN Forums » PUBLIC SECTION » Open Discussion