Sept 11, 2001 • PUBLIC SECTION • Open Discussion • Fugitive Recovery Network (FRN) Forums
FRN Banner
wordpress-ad

Post subject: Sept 11, 2001
 Post Posted: Fri 11 Sep 2009 06:30 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 340
Experience: More than 10 years
As we all go about our "busy" lives today . . . take a moment and pause . . . Remember 9/11/2001 . . . where were you then and where are you today . . . A very Special Thank You to all the Soldiers for keeping us safe as we sleep in our beds. May GOD Bless Our Country and Keep Her Safe!

I will never forget where I was and what I was doing . . . As "We" go about our day May GOD ever keep Our 'Sheepdogs" Safe!Image

Do not consider anything for your interest which makes you break your word, quit your modesty, or inclines you to any practice which will not bear the light, or look the world in the face .... Marcus Antonius

I AM Some Folks "KARMA" and A MODERATOR @ FRN

Post subject: Re: Sept 11, 2001
 Post Posted: Fri 11 Sep 2009 07:40 
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 0
Experience: < 1 year
Amen!

It's definately worth it to take the time and reflect on what happened 8 years ago today, I know i'll never forget where I was and what I was doing!!!

After Hours Bail Bonds
Hagerstown & Frederick, MD
Phone - (240) 347-BAIL
Phone - (240) 285-9005
Fax - (877) 867-3730

Stephen Thompson Jr.

Post Posted: Fri 11 Sep 2009 09:48 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c9PwWkV4HQ4
Alan Jackson's Tribute "Where Were You"

Do not consider anything for your interest which makes you break your word, quit your modesty, or inclines you to any practice which will not bear the light, or look the world in the face .... Marcus Antonius

Post Posted: Fri 11 Sep 2009 12:53 
in memoriam

FRN Agency ID #: 324
Experience: 5 - 7 years
Comments - Graphics[/img]

Sales Associate, Prepaid Legal Services, Inc.
Walsenburg, CO

Proud Member of the AB Reject Club

Post Posted: Fri 11 Sep 2009 13:26 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 2087
I NEVER FORGET.............

From his early days as a child at age 11, David clearly knew what his mission in life was, that of helping people in need. He began in 1995 as an Explorer in Post 525 with the Union City Volunteer Ambulance Corp. In 1990, while in his sophomore year of high school, David received his EMT Certification from the Bergen County EMS Training Academy and quickly entered into service with the Union City Volunteer Ambulance Corp.

Having graduated from Hudson Catholic High School in 1992, David was hired as an EMT (Emergency Medical Technician) with the Jersey City Medical Center and took on simultaneous responsibilities as an EMT for UMDNJ (University Hospital EMS) through 1993. A burning desire to do more led David to receive an Associate's Degree in Paramedicine from UMDNJ in 1994, and was subsequently hired as a Paramedic with the Jersey City Medical Center, his MICP #1889. Recognizing David's superior talent and leadership skills, UMDNJ elevated him to Ride Master of the UMDNJ EMS Bike Team in 1995 where he served through 1999.

Success waits for no one and David was clearly on that path as he began to pursue studies in Sports Medicine at Kean University. In 1998, he was promoted to Tour Chief of the Jersey City Medical Center in charge of Emergency Services. That same year, he was also made a member of the NJSEA Meadowlands Arena as a Team Paramedic. Having aided and saved numerous lives in medical crisis, David understood his calling and what it meant to be of "Service."

David embraced his calling willingly, wholeheartedly, and humbly. He did not know where his path in life would lead, but, as a man of strong faith and trust in God, and with the love and support of his family, he was able to forge ahead on the journey of life. His desire to provide for his family and to be of service to his community led David on August 7, 2000 to take his rightful place among the ranks of one of the Nation's best police departments, that of the Port Authority Police of New York and New Jersey, his Badge #834. What was sure to have been a stellar career, was cut short on a fateful Tuesday on September 11, 2001.

David left this world committed and true to his mission and vocation and we know he lived out that vocation up though the final moments of his young life, having saved two fellow comrades of the PA Police, among them two superior officers; and a third civilian security guard. David, as strong and kingly as his name implies, took charge and led them all to safety. He could have saved himself, but bearing witness to the Gospel message that of, "No greater Love is there than this, than to lay down one's life for a friend," David heard the voice of God calling in the pain and suffering of those in need, and his response was simply "Here I am Lord." And David went home.

David was laid to rest on October 5, 2001 at the Grove Reformed Church Cemetery at 1132 46th Street in North Bergen, New Jersey.

.........MY FRIEND

http://www.defrance.org/wtc/Lemagne.htm

Attachments:
DPL.png
DPL.png [ 152.12 KiB | Viewed 7727 times ]

J.G. Marshall
MARSHALL FUGITIVE SERVICE
Lic. # 2008-392

Its the Irish in my mind that keeps me sane,
and the Irish in my heart that keeps me strong.

Post Posted: Fri 11 Sep 2009 16:32 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

I want you to know Marshall that every time I read of one that "gave their all" that fateful day I leak, and, when I hear someone complain about how shyty they think we Americans are ~ it just yanks my chain :evil: and I want to tell them to pack their bags and go live in another Country and get the hell outta mine. How quickly some forget :cry: for it was not the blood of their own that was spilled that day :cry: :cry:

Post Posted: Fri 11 Sep 2009 18:30 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 2087
Amen Sis, amen.

J.G. Marshall
MARSHALL FUGITIVE SERVICE
Lic. # 2008-392

Its the Irish in my mind that keeps me sane,
and the Irish in my heart that keeps me strong.

Post Posted: Sun 13 Sep 2009 10:14 
Posting Newbie
Posting Newbie

FRN Agency ID #: 0
Experience: None
Never forget! I was a freshman in HS, that day sealed my fate to be a Soldier and fight, granted I never made it to Afghanistan. May God rest their soles, give peace to the families, and let a bullet find those peoples heads who are responsible for 9/11 and other attacks.

Post Posted: Sun 13 Sep 2009 16:55 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

AMEN Matt

FRN Forums » PUBLIC SECTION » Open Discussion