Patience is a virtue • PUBLIC SECTION • Open Discussion • Fugitive Recovery Network (FRN) Forums
FRN Banner
wordpress-ad

Post subject: Patience is a virtue
 Post Posted: Tue 07 Jul 2009 15:56 

I read that member Bad Addiction was disturbed with the forum because no one answered his request. That is to bad that he feels that way. It takes time for others to get to know you, just like it takes time to get the bail piece served and capture the person wanted. Lets face it, if you have no patience in here how can you expect to succeed out there. Just my feelings, if anyone wants to add to it please do so.

Sarge

Post subject: Re: Patience is a virtue
 Post Posted: Tue 07 Jul 2009 16:17 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 757
Experience: More than 10 years
I already posted something about this guy on the other topic of his. People like him give this business a bad name. I'll be dam if he's going to come on this forum an start crap. We already had crap happen on this forum about two months ago. It just anin't gonna happen again. This forum is for people to enjoy, meet each other and network with everyone.

If he dosen't like how things work on here, then he can leave the same way he came on. PERIOD!!!!!!! :evil: :evil:

NSIN# SF0105
LIC. #704058

Post subject: Re: Patience is a virtue
 Post Posted: Tue 07 Jul 2009 16:33 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 340
Experience: More than 10 years
Well Crap! I go shopping on "Old Ladies Day" @ Stage and I miss something. Now to clarify that previous statement. The 1st Tuesday of the month thoses that are 50 and older get an additional 20% off their purchase . . . and I had my eye on a shirt that I wanted. Got two for $ 18.03 This Gramma knows how to save some money ;-)
Steve . . . Good gatekeeping my brother

Do not consider anything for your interest which makes you break your word, quit your modesty, or inclines you to any practice which will not bear the light, or look the world in the face .... Marcus Antonius

I AM Some Folks "KARMA" and A MODERATOR @ FRN

FRN Forums » PUBLIC SECTION » Open Discussion