AG: You can't be a bounty hunter in RI • PUBLIC SECTION • Open Discussion • Fugitive Recovery Network (FRN) Forums
FRN Banner
wordpress-ad

Post subject: Re: AG: You can't be a bounty hunter in RI
 Post Posted: Sat 13 Jun 2009 22:45 
in memoriam

FRN Agency ID #: 324
Experience: 5 - 7 years
The only things that I will add to my SISTA and Brothers' comments, is that we tell everybody to make sure that any class that they take is recognized either as a personal benefit to themself, and/or that it meets what is required by their state and that they do what is required in their state. From what I know from others, Scott H.'s class is excellent, but it still does not qualify a person to work in my state. It is the same with any class, online or otherwise. No matter what additional training a person receives, they still have to meet their personal state's requirements.

As to PBUS, they are only an organization that charges to be a member, and supports those who pay the most to be a member and/or gives them the most publicity. In reality, they are a power in their own minds, but they are not a real issue or contender when most of us choose who to work with. Whether or not a class is supported, accepted, or endorsed by them means absolutely nothing to to those of us that rely on our own opinions and experiences versus the sheeple mentality that some have. Your or any other class being "approved" by them means absolutely nothing to me. I choose who I respect and work with based on the person, what I know of them, and their personal qualifications. If they haven't taken what my state requires nothing else matters. If they meet my state's requirements, then I will also look at their additional training, but that is only an added benefit or detriment, depending on their mindset.

Frank, as to you or your class being personally "ripped" on this forum, all I can say is that you have been responded to in the same manner as to how you have posted. When a person makes adverse posts, they are responded to in kind. If you post in a neutral manner, you will be responded to in kind. You breed what you sow.

Sales Associate, Prepaid Legal Services, Inc.
Walsenburg, CO

Proud Member of the AB Reject Club

FRN Forums » PUBLIC SECTION » Open Discussion