3 to 5 • PUBLIC SECTION • Open Discussion • Fugitive Recovery Network (FRN) Forums
FRN Banner
wordpress-ad

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 31 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post subject: Re: 3 to 5
 Post Posted: Fri 01 May 2009 10:13 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 2570
Experience: More than 10 years
Scott,
I was sitting here thinking the same about the credit cards :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
I have some high limit one for the company. I m at peace with everything other than the be sick or 3 quality years, but i also am mostly set on that decision , but some in the family don't like my decision or choice but it is my to make.

Retired Private Investigator & Bail Enforcement
NAM VET 1969- 1975 US Army (RECON)
Office 260-220-3877
1-888-631-5520
Fax 260-456-6062

Post Posted: Fri 01 May 2009 10:15 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

Hey everyone how does a week or two in the virgin islands sound all expense paid.

Office 260-220-3877
1-888-631-5520
Fax 260-456-6062

Post Posted: Fri 01 May 2009 10:19 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 455
I would highly recommend St. Marten as the US VI and Puerto Rico were filthy. Take a cruise out of Miami, enjoy yourself and your wife, relax and count your blessings. Your life decisions are yours and yours alone, and you owe nobody any explanations.

Scott

"Leaders are like Eagles, you never see them in a flock, but one at a time"

Chesapeake Group Investigations, Inc.
Chesapeake Bail Bonds
877-574-0500
301-392-1100 (fax)
301-392-1900 (Office)

Post Posted: Fri 01 May 2009 10:51 
in memoriam

FRN Agency ID #: 5
I hear Las Vegas is nice this time of year ..... :lol:

Seriously.....go someplace you have never been, but always wanted to; Sell your business for what you can, and use the proceeds to fulfill your "bucket list".

Post Posted: Fri 01 May 2009 11:17 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 1999
Experience: 7 - 10 years
I agree with all....many have been cured through sheer determination. Also, live life to its fullest, with no regret and knoiwing you owe no explainations. Ask when something is needed and let no one steal your thunder.

As far as cruises go, here are some base packages through Carnival (I just like them best of all the lines I have used):
7 Day WESTERN CARIBBEAN from $389
Ship: Carnival Glory
Departs: Port Canaveral (Orlando), FL
Itinerary: Western Caribbean: Port Canaveral (Orlando), FL ; Fun Day At Sea ; Cozumel, Mexico ; Belize ; Costa Maya, Mexico ; Fun Day At Sea ; Nassau, Bahamas ; Port Canaveral (Orlando), FL

7 Day EASTERN CARIBBEAN from $419
Ship: Carnival Glory
Departs: Port Canaveral (Orlando), FL Itinerary: Eastern Caribbean: Port Canaveral (Orlando), FL ; Nassau, Bahamas ; Fun Day At Sea ; St. Thomas, USVI ; St. Maarten, NA ; Fun Day At Sea ; Fun Day At Sea ; Port Canaveral (Orlando), FL

9 Day EASTERN CARIBBEAN from $804
Ship: Carnival Dream
Itinerary: Eastern Caribbean: Port Canaveral (Orlando), FL ; Fun Day At Sea ; Fun Day At Sea ; Antigua ; Tortola, BVI ; St. Thomas, USVI ; San Juan, Puerto Rico ; Grand Turk ; Fun Day At Sea ; Port Canaveral (Orlando), FL

7 Day WESTERN CARIBBEAN from $439
Ship: Carnival Dream
Itinerary: Western Caribbean: Port Canaveral (Orlando), FL ; Fun Day At Sea ; Cozumel, Mexico ; Isla Roatan ; Belize ; Costa Maya, Mexico ; Fun Day At Sea ; Port Canaveral (Orlando), FL

Keep in mind that they give many different discounts; i.e., military (including veterans), early booking, late booking, stand by suites (as I understood, this is just that you fill a suite if they do not get filled before the cruise date, but I'm not positive). This would be a great chance for you and the wife to get away and count those blessings that Mr Maclean mentioned.

Not that I have much I can offer, but feel free to contact me if I can do anything for you and yours. Take care and know that we are with you, always.
Bless you my friend.
Scottie Sno

GAPB 20120726
NSIS ST0707
http://www.rocksolidrg.com
"The hero is not the man that acts without fear,
He is the man that acts inspite of fear"

Post Posted: Fri 01 May 2009 13:34 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 340
Mdbtyhtr wrote:
Dave, in my humble opinion, and I don't profess to be in your shoes or know how you feel, I would step out in faith, pray harder than ever and live your life as if you have been healed with no doubt in your heart or mind, but pure faith.We are all with you...

Scott

Scott, you said that so well. I would like to add . . . live as tho nothing matters but the moment but that the next day will be coming . . . so don't do anything that you will regret cuz you might live forever

Do not consider anything for your interest which makes you break your word, quit your modesty, or inclines you to any practice which will not bear the light, or look the world in the face .... Marcus Antonius

I AM Some Folks "KARMA" and A MODERATOR @ FRN

Post Posted: Fri 01 May 2009 13:36 
in memoriam

FRN Agency ID #: 5
"Party like it's 1999" - Prince

Post Posted: Fri 01 May 2009 14:54 
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 1945
Experience: 5 - 7 years
"The effectual furvent prayer of a righteous man availeth much". Doctors diagnose. GOD performs miracles. The doctors can give you as long as they want, but the truth is our days are numbered according to HIS plan even before we are thought of by our parents. I hope you have accepted Christ into your life and simply asked for salvation. HE died on the cross for our sins, so the price is paid. All we have to do is ask for it. My family will pray for you and your family. As the Lord's prayer says, "Thy will be done". When he gets ready for you, He will come for you.

Hope I don't sound like some pushy preacher. I know what I believe, and believe what I know. Good luck with your illness and hang in there. As Buckwheat would say, " EVERYTHING'S GOING TO BE 00000000000-TAY" !

Love ya and holler if ya need me for anything. In HIS Service,

Jim Elkins, Global Counter-Fugitive Agency

(678) 759-0530
Bail Enforcement / Recovery
Specialized Repossessions
"NSF" Bad Check Recovery
Extraditions

Post Posted: Fri 01 May 2009 15:20 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

Looks like Snow already has me packed already, does he want my territory :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Its all good.

Office 260-220-3877
1-888-631-5520
Fax 260-456-6062

Post Posted: Fri 01 May 2009 16:52 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 1999
Experience: 7 - 10 years
No sir.....In fact, if you don't mind skipping the trip so that you can come down and help me out...... :D Just kidding.

Just looking to help out with the little i can. We lost my aunt, whom we took care of for her last few years, not long ago. Her own son didn't want to help her out (but he was first in line, with his hand out, at the will reading). She had been given 6 months when we move her in. 6 1/2 years later she said "My 55th birthday is coming up and I am tired. My dream would be to go on my birthday, Hope by my side (Hope is my wife), and lying in my own bed." Sure enough, 9:43 am, with Hope sitting on the edge of her bed, she returned home. The funniest thing was when I was putting together her paperwork and files I found her birth announcment....she was born at ....(You guessed really close) 9:37am. Up to that time she kept setting goals "I have to make it to Christmas....I have to make it to Hopes birthday (she REALLY loved my wife).....I have to make it to Easter....I have to be here for....." then she just quit.

I say all of that to say, stay as busy as you physically can and keep your mind tested. So long as you don't give up, you could very well out last us all. So, I offer help where I can and suggest setting goals as my thanks for your help and guidance, when I was getting started. Thats all....well, that and I love cruises. Having been in the Navy, I always fought against the idea of being stuck back out in the water, on a ship. Once I had no other choice and went on one (for my nephews wedding), I was like "Hey. This ain't the Navy cruise. I want to do this, more often." I just think it to be a great idea for those that need the "get away".

GAPB 20120726
NSIS ST0707
http://www.rocksolidrg.com
"The hero is not the man that acts without fear,
He is the man that acts inspite of fear"

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 31 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

FRN Forums » PUBLIC SECTION » Open Discussion