2012 NABBI Convention Vendors • PUBLIC SECTION • Open Discussion • NABBI Info • Fugitive Recovery Network (FRN) Forums
FRN Banner
wordpress-ad

Post subject: 2012 NABBI Convention Vendors
 Post Posted: Wed 28 Sep 2011 15:04 
in memoriam

FRN Agency ID #: 5
Experience: More than 10 years
In another thread, it was mentioned to consider inviting vendors to this next convention. So I thought I'd throw some suggestions out here for everyones opinion and for others to chime in as well

*Taser International
*ASP
*Blackhawk
*FLIR..they make a handheld portable unit which has numerous applications for our industries.
*Microtrak gps

There could also be a raffle of some sort as a fund raiser. Raffle off a shotgun, garmin gps unit, maybe even a Harley bike...sky is the limit.

Post subject: Re: 2012 NABBI Convention Vendors
 Post Posted: Thu 29 Sep 2011 18:49 
Junior Poster
Junior Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 0
R.W.B. ~ I feel like the 'idiot step-child' in the room for responding to your idea about vendors, (FRA Lic in the mail), but I do have a few credentials when it comes to such events. Vendors, speakers, etc helps to finance these meetings. In some capacity, you all know each other; either from personal contact or this forum. Unless the annual meeting is an excuse for a BountyHunter bash, who wants to stand around and stare at each other?

I can't count how many golf tournaments my agency/companies/I've put together (the last 12 yrs!) for the monies to go to the Child Crisis Center, but always made sure those attending were not just there to win the raffles. Networking! Keeps the lights on!

I'm attending the AZCDL annual this Sat. so AZ can keep fighting for our 2nd Amendments rights. Political speakers will be there as well as vendors. I'll be both; member and GPS vender.

Okay, I'll stop blathering, but just wanted to say it's a real good idea!

Julia

AZ Lic # 1002269
ArizonaPIs.com

Post Posted: Thu 29 Sep 2011 19:19 
in memoriam

FRN Agency ID #: 5
Julia,

EVERYONE here is just as valuable as the next person...regardless of time in the industry...,:)
Regarding your event experience, I would suggest you speak with Tony Suggs. I'm sure he could use the help.

Post Posted: Fri 30 Sep 2011 07:10 
Junior Poster
Junior Poster

Tony! And anyone else who's interested...

I'd be more than happy to assist in whatever area I may be helpful for the upcoming N.A.B.B.I. meeting. I will have to work from AZ, but if I can talk to Brazil and Norway, etc... every other day, I'm sure I can handle a few states over!

Don't think I'm being too kind! I figure my 'assistance' might assist N.A.B.B.I. to meet in AZ one of these years! For all you East Coast FRA's, AZ is still a cowboy state and, yea, it's a dry heat!

Julia

AZ Lic # 1002269
ArizonaPIs.com

Post Posted: Fri 30 Sep 2011 10:14 
Junior Poster
Junior Poster

R.W.B. ~ You mentioning vendors, with regards to NABBI 2012, who would a potential vendor go to (speak to) to attend? My company, ArizonaPIs is a distributor for Gotek8, which has a ton of potential help for our (FRA/PI) businesses.

Thank you in advance!

Julia

AZ Lic # 1002269
ArizonaPIs.com

Post Posted: Fri 30 Sep 2011 13:24 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 3904
Sorry gang for being late to this. I've been finishing up with last minute details for the CA state bail convention this weekend in San Diego.

Yes I will accept any and all help with the March Meeting. In fact this will be a group effort to put on the meeting and to get the N.A.B.B.I chartered.

As far as vendors that is a great idea and maybe to also get surety sponsors of the event. If we can get just four or five, that would reduce the registratrion cost of each attendee to practically zero.

So, along with the suggestions that Ruffin posted, if anyone has other potential vendors please post them here or send to me by PM.

Next week after we get back from San Diego, I will post the final hotel selection based on members choices and then we will get down to serious planning of the "Meet Me in St Louie" N.A.B.B.I. organizational meeting.

Post Posted: Fri 30 Sep 2011 15:43 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 1
I know that I had originally mentioned this idea to Tony just after the FRACON event in June. I also believe I posted the idea in the forums.

Having Vendors help sponsor the event would be a great way to offset costs as well as get them involved with the Organization and future events.

I know that I have helped develop this for two other companies, as well as, create online vendor registration and purchase forms stored in databases.

Once we have selected the venue and know about the size of the available area. We can then sell vendor booth areas. There the vendors could display their goods & services.

I have been in communication with a few potential vendors just putting out "feelers"

Let's settle on the location first.

US Bail Bond Directory
Private Investigator Database

Please post questions in the "Comments or Suggestions" Forum
PM is only for private requests or comments

Post Posted: Fri 30 Sep 2011 17:02 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 1208
Good response Phill, what we might be overlooking here is not only the location, but how many of US ?? are actualy going to come through and SHOW UP ??.
What small commitee formed from the Vegas meet?? Thanks for your input Julia, no apologie neccessary as anyone with good positive suggestions & ideas to contribute to this cause can only be considered a plus. Big "T", do you have any more suggestions for lodging out there in your back yard, that would help Tony a lot. Thanks, ... Yak

Ph. (201) 538 - 2947
Fax (201) 342 - 5405

Post Posted: Fri 30 Sep 2011 17:19 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 340
Quote:
Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:30 am

The "committee" that was formed in Las Vegas was just to get the ball rolling. Draft a mission statement, code of ethics and bylaws that eveyone would then have a chance to comment on.

Quote:
Tom, Madi, Bill, Scott #1, Scott#2, Matt and Phill, please PM me with your direct emails so I can send you the draft of the Code of Ethics for your reading pleasure.

I have Missed you YAK, where you been ? Looks like you may be right the Committee may no longer "be" (dunno) since this process was finished and the Crab Smash was held.

and, Ms Julia certainly does apologize an awful lot doesn't she ? Hopefully she will get a read on us that have been here for a minute.

ANYWAYS . . . are YOU coming to Sain Louie ?

Do not consider anything for your interest which makes you break your word, quit your modesty, or inclines you to any practice which will not bear the light, or look the world in the face .... Marcus Antonius

I AM Some Folks "KARMA" and A MODERATOR @ FRN

Post Posted: Fri 30 Sep 2011 18:19 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 2
Experience: 7 - 10 years
Have you tried Hampton Inn & Suites St. Louis at Forest Park? Its 2 seconds form the highway to get downtown. 5 mins from downtown, walking distance to the Zoo, Art Museum, History Museum, Jewel Box, Science Center, and Boat House. Its directly across the street form Forest Park, the biggest Park in St. Louis. If you know anything about downtown it borders The Hill and is in Dogtown.

-X-
St. Louis, MO
FRN#2
Member of The C.B.C

FRN Forums » PUBLIC SECTION » Open Discussion » NABBI Info