A Tennessee No No ....... • PUBLIC SECTION • Media Coverage • Fugitive Recovery Network (FRN) Forums
FRN Banner
wordpress-ad

Post subject: A Tennessee No No .......
 Post Posted: Thu 04 Oct 2012 15:18 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 1208
Experience: More than 10 years
http://www.wate.com/story/19726746/boun ... ning-woman

Joe S, ... Haveyou heard of this company or guy before ??

Ph. (201) 538 - 2947
Fax (201) 342 - 5405

Post subject: Re: A Tennessee No No .......
 Post Posted: Thu 04 Oct 2012 17:38 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 340
Nice. Some of the comments are interesting as well

Do not consider anything for your interest which makes you break your word, quit your modesty, or inclines you to any practice which will not bear the light, or look the world in the face .... Marcus Antonius

I AM Some Folks "KARMA" and A MODERATOR @ FRN

Post Posted: Thu 04 Oct 2012 18:14 
Junior Poster
Junior Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 2746
Ive heard of this guy. I have picked up skips for some of the same companies he has.
Theres nothing much to add, other than i hope its a lesson to all bondsmen to vet their recovery agents better. This makes his third arrest of 2012.

Tel: 865-389-3261

Post Posted: Thu 04 Oct 2012 19:01 
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 92
Yak, Never heard of him. We probably do not run in the same circles.

Knoxville, TN
800-689-5031

Post Posted: Tue 09 Oct 2012 22:57 
Senior Poster
Senior Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 3077
Experience: 5 - 7 years
Haven't heard the name on my end either,to many wannabes I guess.they still haven't fully gotten around to making all recovery agents register with the county the recovery agent resides in either.That was supposed to weed out some of the "black eyes" in the state.not all counties know how to do it yet.

Cell:(931)551-5020

Post Posted: Wed 10 Oct 2012 02:14 
Junior Poster
Junior Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 4015
Experience: 7 - 10 years
It is people like him that make it hard for the good professional business men in the fugitive recovery industry to make it. I blame the bonding company more cause allot of bonding companies don't wont to hire good professional recovery agent all they care about is saving money. My company has tried many times to get skips from the east end of Tennessee only to be told they have people to handle them and I can see now what kind of people they have handling them after seeing what happened in Kingsport and now this. I now there are wonderful bondsman out there cause we pick up for some companies on the west side of Tennessee and those bondsman want good professional recovery agents I just wished the east end did too. I really feel sorry for this young lady cause this should had never have happened to her and this should be a wake up call not only to bondsman but recovery agents as well that we are here to help the public not hurt and take away so we need to get the trash out of our industry and watch who we hire. Together both bondsman and recovery agents can make a different's in the lives of many people. I'm not bashing all the bondsman on the side of Tennessee cause I know there are some good ones out there but I do ask and request of you that you please employee good agents this is my field as well as it is yours so lets get the respect back that it once had not only in Tennessee but across our great nation. Thanks and this post is not meant to be disrespectful on to offend anyone but no means.

Box 332104
Murfreesboro TN, 37133
Cell: 1-615-556-1809
Phone: 1-615-481-9711
Fax: 1-267-647-3806

Post Posted: Wed 10 Oct 2012 13:22 
Junior Poster
Junior Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 2746
Bounty 249 wrote:
It is people like him that make it hard for the good professional business men in the fugitive recovery industry to make it. I blame the bonding company more cause allot of bonding companies don't wont to hire good professional recovery agent all they care about is saving money. My company has tried many times to get skips from the east end of Tennessee only to be told they have people to handle them and I can see now what kind of people they have handling them after seeing what happened in Kingsport and now this. I now there are wonderful bondsman out there cause we pick up for some companies on the west side of Tennessee and those bondsman want good professional recovery agents I just wished the east end did too. I really feel sorry for this young lady cause this should had never have happened to her and this should be a wake up call not only to bondsman but recovery agents as well that we are here to help the public not hurt and take away so we need to get the trash out of our industry and watch who we hire. Together both bondsman and recovery agents can make a different's in the lives of many people. I'm not bashing all the bondsman on the side of Tennessee cause I know there are some good ones out there but I do ask and request of you that you please employee good agents this is my field as well as it is yours so lets get the respect back that it once had not only in Tennessee but across our great nation. Thanks and this post is not meant to be disrespectful on to offend anyone but no means.

I think you will find there is a good group of quality agents in East Tennessee who handle a large portion of the skips. I would imagine its a hard area to break into. Yes, there are flakes like the guy in this thread, but there are also a good group of agents..

Tel: 865-389-3261

FRN Forums » PUBLIC SECTION » Media Coverage