National Geographic Bail Bonds shows.... • PUBLIC SECTION • Media Coverage • Fugitive Recovery Network (FRN) Forums
FRN Banner
wordpress-ad

Post subject: National Geographic Bail Bonds shows....
 Post Posted: Fri 17 Feb 2012 11:43 
in memoriam

FRN Agency ID #: 1474
Experience: More than 10 years
Hey... I am sitting here watching Leonard Padilla and Robert Dick on National Geographic... and you know what... all in all, they were not that bad... I was frankly impressed... oh yeah, I know... but they did a pretty good job with some rather shady characters... I found Padilla to be pretty straight forward with some interesting comments and Robert Dick was an unusually soft spoken guy that did of course get a bit rough but only when needed... now that is my opinion of course... way below the level of the other, more exposed on TV, personality.

I will certainly say that there are instances when you have to get a bit physical... I have never had that experience or at least to the level that is reflected in some of these stories.... but I don't chase the level of skips that these guys do and to that end I would bow to their expertise... I will always go for the low impact approach but will try to be ready if the situation changes as it certainly can.

Just wanted to say that there are many different characters in this industry... and all that are on TV are not as far over the top as others... you sort of have to read between the lines as I always say... individuals in this business are as different in their applications as day and nite and what's right or wrong is not always as clear as black and white.

DCJS: 99-176979
Cell: 434-294-0222

"Endeavor to Persevere" "Lone Watie"

"Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of that , comes from bad judgment" "Will Rogers"

Post subject: Re: National Geographic Bail Bonds shows....
 Post Posted: Fri 17 Feb 2012 17:56 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 340
:) . . . . Leonard is . . . well . . . . Leonard ;)
They were sweet enough to bless me with a disc. But L.P. was a way about him that frustrates the pee outta some folks . . . If Ya ya know what I mean Vern :mrgreen:

Do not consider anything for your interest which makes you break your word, quit your modesty, or inclines you to any practice which will not bear the light, or look the world in the face .... Marcus Antonius

I AM Some Folks "KARMA" and A MODERATOR @ FRN

Post Posted: Fri 17 Feb 2012 17:59 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 3671
Experience: 3 - 5 years
Rob Dick was one of my instructors when I took Bailspeak's pre-licensing course back in '09. Dude is scary cool! Low-impact, low-profile until....as Bill said, it ain't time to be! Good instructor too!

Ca. Bail Agent Lic#1845795
Owner/Operator, Thomas Duprey Bail Bonds
Owner/Operator, Orange County Bounty
(714) 727-4689

Post Posted: Fri 17 Feb 2012 18:29 
in memoriam

FRN Agency ID #: 1474
Oh yeah... Padilla is a bit "cowboy" but what the hell... he does get the job done and without anywhere near the hoopla of the "Hawaiian Puppy"... also known as "Hula Boy"... "Goldysocks"... or "Lost in Translation"... (my name for him)...

I'd like to have the franchise for toothpicks wherever Padilla shops.... :mrgreen: and I had to laugh when he made the comment "if the guy runs, they need to come pick me up in the van.... I'm not chasing him... cause I couldn't run to the bathroom..." I tend to agree with him................... 8)

DCJS: 99-176979
Cell: 434-294-0222

"Endeavor to Persevere" "Lone Watie"

"Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of that , comes from bad judgment" "Will Rogers"

FRN Forums » PUBLIC SECTION » Media Coverage