MIAMI --- Bonds Agent Solicited Bonds to Inmates • PUBLIC SECTION • Media Coverage • Fugitive Recovery Network (FRN) Forums
FRN Banner
wordpress-ad

Post subject: MIAMI --- Bonds Agent Solicited Bonds to Inmates
 Post Posted: Sat 24 Dec 2011 04:48 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 3828
Experience: More than 10 years
http://m.nbcmiami.com/nbcmiami/db_/cont ... ue#display

Bonds Agent Solicited Bonds to Inmates: Cops

Police say they arrested a Dondee Bail Bonds agent Friday for paying inmates in the Monroe County Jail to solicit bonds.

Jacqueline C. Canela, 50, is facing five counts of illegally soliciting bonds to inmates, according to the Monroe County Sheriff's Office.

Investigators were alerted to Canela when a man, who claimed she was his client, called to say she was performing the illegal activity. Investigators subsequently retrieved audio recordings from the jail's phone system and found evidence to support the claim, the MSO said.

Authorities say that if the inmate solicited the bond, Canela would reduce the inmate's own bond or would pay them through their jail accounts or family members.

The sheriff's office is also looking for Gyselle Venero, 22, who it says is wanted for illegally acting as a bond agent. Venero contacted a female inmate and said she was from the same bond company, according to police. Venero is neither licensed nor registered.

More arrests may be pending.

This Agent worked in Miami alot ... had alot of connections in the Keys (Monroe County).. oh well .. typical corrupt Miami Bail Bondsman .. hope more get weeded out to thin the herd of BAD / ILLEGAL BAIL BONDSMAN in MIAMI ..

Attachments:
BOND ARREST.JPG
BOND ARREST.JPG [ 5.65 KiB | Viewed 9618 times ]

NABBI Member

"Surprise Sex is the Best Thing to Wake up to, UNLESS, You are in Jail... "

Post subject: Re: MIAMI --- Bonds Agent Solicited Bonds to Inmates
 Post Posted: Sat 24 Dec 2011 09:23 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 3904
This needs to happen all across the country to put the bad agents out of business and into jail themselves!

Also, the company that they work for should be shut down permanently!

Post Posted: Sat 24 Dec 2011 23:19 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 340
tsuggs wrote:
This needs to happen all across the country to put the bad agents out of business and into jail themselves!

Also, the company that they work for should be shut down permanently!

I agree to an extent. The Agent should be barred from writing but here to shut down an entire Company just because one is shaddy, that could affect alot of agents working for one Company. Just because one does, does not mean that they all, do.
So, in my opinion to punish everyone would be wrong, Now if it were the Company owner that would be a different story. My opinion of course.

Do not consider anything for your interest which makes you break your word, quit your modesty, or inclines you to any practice which will not bear the light, or look the world in the face .... Marcus Antonius

I AM Some Folks "KARMA" and A MODERATOR @ FRN

Post Posted: Sun 25 Dec 2011 09:35 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

LuVonda ... this company Dondee BB.. is a mess.. it has more than one bad apple (past and present).. very soon I will bet you that there will be another Agent getting arrested at Miami Dade Jail ... there is a guy there working for this company who is a plain out THUG.. with Gold Grilles in his mouth .. Jail House Tats.. on his neck ..goetee.. white tshirt and pants below his belt threatening every other HUSTLER at the Jail trying to be the Alpha Dog .. he has already taken $500 from a client at the jail for a $500 bond and did not post the bond.. the people made a police report .. now it is just a waiting game for him to get arrested (hopefully). Also he took another $300 from a client after some other Bondsman posted the bond he was trying to secure and told the client to get rid of that other bondsman that posted the bond for them since he had their $300 (10%).. he fights with Clients and other Bail Agents .. Threatens other Bondsman too.. it is out of control... he is a premium writer .. writing anything under the sun .. and any one.. it is just a matter of time before all the bonds he is writing go bad and the owner of Dondee kicks him to the curb .. he is on self destruct mode..

Actually this is the company that the member here Chris ? I believe was his SN was getting sponsored under by BillBbonds who is NOT a BAIL BOND company and only an AGENT for Dondee.. who protrays himself as a Full BB Company..

like I said, Miami Bail Bonds in general is a huge mess and needs a Good Enema from the FL Dept of Financial Services....

NABBI Member

Post Posted: Sun 25 Dec 2011 09:47 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

Here is the Official Booking Sheet on the original article above,

also ... I dont know what was so great being booked in on 5 felonies.. look at that happy smile ! Like she won a prize or something ? .. Unreal..
more people I believe will be getting arrested in regards to this incident in Monroe County and may even stretch into Miami Dade County as well.. as you see the other counties other than DADE take Bail a little more seriously than Miami Dade.. Miami Dade is a sess pool for Bail Bondsman that do WHATEVER they wanna do !

If I wanted to right now I could go to the Miami Dade County Jail and stand at the Release Window by the front entrance and Solicit ALL DAY LONG AND NIGHT and NOT ONE STATE INVESTIGATOR WILL COME TO MIAMI TO DO ANYTHING due to Budget problems.. (not enough investigators)

Attachments:
CANELA BB AGENT.JPG
CANELA BB AGENT.JPG [ 41.28 KiB | Viewed 9565 times ]

NABBI Member

Post Posted: Sun 25 Dec 2011 09:56 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 340
I see your point there, Jeff. Def a Company that needs to be put out.

Do not consider anything for your interest which makes you break your word, quit your modesty, or inclines you to any practice which will not bear the light, or look the world in the face .... Marcus Antonius

I AM Some Folks "KARMA" and A MODERATOR @ FRN

Post Posted: Sun 25 Dec 2011 20:33 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 3904
When agents like the one in this story gets caught doing illegal things, it is usually because the company condones or trains their people to do what ever it takes to write a bond.

It happens here in CA and I know through out the U.S.

In my opinion if a company has a record of "bad" agents or illegal activity by its agents, then they need to be shut down. The owners can cry all they want that they didn't know what their agents were doing, if that is true then they should not be in the business.

Because we all know that before someone gets caught there usually have been complaints made to the authorities or to the bail bond company directly. The word gets around.

FRN Forums » PUBLIC SECTION » Media Coverage