One of OUR OWN ??? .... • PUBLIC SECTION • Media Coverage • Fugitive Recovery Network (FRN) Forums
FRN Banner
wordpress-ad

Post subject: One of OUR OWN ??? ....
 Post Posted: Tue 20 Sep 2011 06:36 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 1208
Experience: More than 10 years
http://www.waff.com/story/15499788/bail-bon

http://thedailysentinel.com/news/articl ... 03286.html

North Alabama bail bondsman faces numerous sex abuse charges
Posted: Sep 19, 2011 6:53 PM EDT
Updated: Sep 19, 2011 11:02 PM EDT

North Alabama bail bondsman faces numerous sex abuse charges.

SCOTTSBORO, AL (WAFF) - A man who runs bail bond companies in 6 north Alabama counties faces multiple charges.

40-year-old Barry Bolding faces two counts of rape, 6 counts of sexual abuse, 2 counts of sodomy, and 1 count of attempted sexual abuse.

His wife Shelia Bolding also faces one count of sexual abuse.

Copyright 2011 WAFF. All rights reserved.

** This is disturbing, can't realy comment until more facts are revealed. I don't know if Barry is still a member here, but I met him at Joe Stiles TAPCA Continued Education Seminar down in Tenn. a few
years ago and think he managed one of Jay Shells offices down there. Dam, I hope this gets cleared up without another black eye to the industry. ... :oops:

Ph. (201) 538 - 2947
Fax (201) 342 - 5405

Post subject: Re: One of OUR OWN ??? ....
 Post Posted: Tue 20 Sep 2011 08:29 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 340
I agree.
We wait for the "facts" . . . articles are always written to sell a paper or draw an audience . . . .

Jay, any info that you can give ?

Do not consider anything for your interest which makes you break your word, quit your modesty, or inclines you to any practice which will not bear the light, or look the world in the face .... Marcus Antonius

I AM Some Folks "KARMA" and A MODERATOR @ FRN

Post Posted: Tue 20 Sep 2011 10:53 
in memoriam

FRN Agency ID #: 1474
Quote:
If he is a property bondman and his assets will stand for it... he could be released with only a signature... that 10% premium is paid on surety bonds. Also, if guilty, throw the book at him, but let's wait for all the facts. Being a licensed bondsman for over 10 years, I can tell you that waiting for the facts in every case is paramount... and regardless of personal feelings, we all are supposed to be innocent until proven guilty... period. Also, as an afterthought... there are some of us that are not at all like "dog" or others in this business that unfortunately give the good guys a bad name. To often, opinions are formed by emotions and innuendos rather than facts... again, if guilty, prosecute to the fullest, but make sure he is guilty first.

Just stuck this on the site................ for what it is worth.... so many are quick to judge... it may be true but I try to wait and see....

DCJS: 99-176979
Cell: 434-294-0222

"Endeavor to Persevere" "Lone Watie"

"Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of that , comes from bad judgment" "Will Rogers"

Post Posted: Tue 20 Sep 2011 12:38 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 2065
Experience: 7 - 10 years
I can tell you for a fact that Barry and his wife DID NOT do this! His ex-wife wanted more money out of him and threatened to do this if he didn't pay up. The judge ordered a DNA test on their 16 yr old daughter and discovered she was not Barrys, so they said she owed Barry back child support.

I'll be home later and I'll be back on here.

Anniston, AL

Post Posted: Wed 21 Sep 2011 19:48 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

Ok, sorry I haven't been back sooner but I've been a little busy as you would expect.

First let me say that everyone that knows Barry and his wife back them 100% as well as my family and this company. Even the other bonding co. in Scottsboro, they know this isn't true. General public see this as something to sink their teeth into, just as the news feeds on ratings. However, competative people capitalize on oportunities to help themselves.

Second thing I will add is that Barry and his wife have 6 kids and the other 5 children have nothing bad to say about them, just the one that was discovered NOT to be his. They will probably give a statement explaining , I don't know, their lawyers will make that decision, but I am working with my lawyer to make a statement to stop the negative attention about AAA Eagle Bail Bonds, LLC. Divorse is a very ugly creature and theirs have gone too far.

NOW, with that said. This part is directed at the person that has had one too many. (or obviously many more)

SPOOF CARD? Really? you didn't know that any one of my employees would remember what your voice sounded like? The first thing my bondsman did was call Scottsboro PD because you were stupid enough to put my Scottsboro office phone number on the caller ID. It's right across the street and I am sitting right here looking at every office from my home.

Look, my bondsman you spoke with did not deserve what you said. Your threats actually scared him and his family. We have enough to deal with in this business, so don't expect to be able to ease your way back in, you don't play well with others and my company will never ask you back...

"respectfully"

Jay Shell
AAA Eagle Bail Bonds, LLC

Anniston, AL

Post Posted: Thu 22 Sep 2011 06:30 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 1208
Thanks for the clarification Jay. Best of luck to you Bama boys and hope you get your justice served.

As far as the second part of your post, i have'nt the foggiest idea of what your talking about?? ... Please explain ....

Looking forward to seeing you again in MO. ..... Yak

Ph. (201) 538 - 2947
Fax (201) 342 - 5405

Post Posted: Fri 23 Sep 2011 18:59 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

Hey Yak, I guess I could have slowed it down a bit and worded that second part better. The phones are forwarded to my bondsmans cell phones after hours. My Scottsboro bondsman received a call late the other night with the Scottsboro office phone number on the caller ID. The office is across the street from Scottsboro PD and I live about 2 hours away from that office but I have cams in all my offices I can view online.

My bondsman recognized the voice as being a former employee and I stopped training or teaching my employees on Spoof Cards a few years ago. I handle that part myself.

Anniston, AL

Post Posted: Wed 05 Oct 2011 11:32 
in memoriam

FRN Agency ID #: 5
Just an update and correction: The media inaccurately reported that Tiple A Eagle Bail Bonding Company of Scottsboro, Al. had lost its bonding privileges at both the local county and city jails. That isn't correct. Only Mr. Bolding has had his bonding privileges TEMPORARILY SUSPENDED pending the outcome of his cases.

We always have to remember that all defendants are INNOCENT until PROVEN guilty beyond a reasonable shadow of doubt.

I would also like to add that I know the Boldings personally. I have spent many an evening with them in their home, shared many a meal, interacted with their children, bounty hunted with Barry, etc. and I do not beleive for 1 minute that any of these charges are true.

Post Posted: Wed 05 Oct 2011 20:46 
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 0
Experience: < 1 year
Sorry to get off the beaten track a bit.

I find it amazing how when a bounty hunter does something wrong people, mainly the press crucify the industry. And I have to say if you have three or four incidents in a year that are heard nationally that’s a lot. Then all the politicians want to change the laws and regulate more, making it harder to stay or even get into the industry. In NY you have to give two nuts an arm and account for every minute of your life for the past 3 years. But when a politician kills (Kennedy) someone or whores around (Clinton) or pads their future with with government contracts and special interest groups (Obama) no one seems to give a crap about that. There are 100 more incidents with politicians and scandals in a year than in the past 10 years with recovery agents. But yet those a@$holes walk away unscaved. Just doesn’t make any sense.

Just had to vent, thanks for listening.

Eric

Looking for a mentor to give me a foot in the door to this business. Prior Military-US Army- expert marksmam. BHTA training acadamy. ATFE licensed Pyrotechnician; and one hell of a guy. Give me a chance and I'll give you 150% of myself. Will travel in tri state area for this opportunity.

PM for Contact info

FRN Forums » PUBLIC SECTION » Media Coverage