Some More Bad Press • PUBLIC SECTION • Media Coverage • Fugitive Recovery Network (FRN) Forums
FRN Banner
wordpress-ad

Post subject: Some More Bad Press
 Post Posted: Mon 20 Sep 2010 09:41 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 3904
Experience: More than 10 years
http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/25055594/detail.html

Rule # 1 verify everything!

Post subject: Re: Some More Bad Press
 Post Posted: Mon 20 Sep 2010 10:58 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 1208
Good article Tony. Closely read the viewers comments and see if you can spot a FORMER member here, Mark Parsons. A little outspoken and confused with the laws, his comments hurt ALL of us in the long run. I have a feeling that THIS post is going to take off, ... so lets hear it boys & girls, whats your take??.

Ph. (201) 538 - 2947
Fax (201) 342 - 5405

Post Posted: Mon 20 Sep 2010 12:02 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 455
Yak, I was wondering if that was the same Parsons...2000 arrests in 38 states and foreign countries too! Wasn't he the one that got arrested and either fled to Canada or was kicked out of there?

Scott

"Leaders are like Eagles, you never see them in a flock, but one at a time"

Chesapeake Group Investigations, Inc.
Chesapeake Bail Bonds
877-574-0500
301-392-1100 (fax)
301-392-1900 (Office)

Post Posted: Mon 20 Sep 2010 16:12 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 1999
Experience: 7 - 10 years
On this note:
I went to an event over the weekend (By the way, Mr McLean, it was a great visit and I am glad I went) where I met a "true professional in our industry" (His discription) . He makes simular claims as what this Mr Parsons does on the apprehensions. Taking it a step further, this person also claims to only take apprehensions that are classified "Dead or Alive", has a contract stating "No less than $1000 minimum payment", and never has less than 20 open cases at any one time. Then he states that he is certified by the US Government (Classified Division, according to him....Yea, OK) to apprehend in any and every place that the fugitive may be....even if they leave the country and that it doesn't matter what country they go to cause the US backs him. Lastly, he said that even when he is home he must surround himself with Bail Recovery Agents due to the danger of his profession...."Even when you can't see them, they can see you" he said. I am thinking that this must be where I messed up. I have to have Snipers in the woods around my house to be considered a real professional.....I will get right on that.

Jeez. The nerve of some.

GAPB 20120726
NSIS ST0707
http://www.rocksolidrg.com
"The hero is not the man that acts without fear,
He is the man that acts inspite of fear"

Post Posted: Mon 20 Sep 2010 17:23 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

Snow,

Was this the meeting we discussed? Was the Industry professional you met a relative and at this function? Wow, can you get me his autograph? I collect autographs from these guys and then sell them on Ebay when they make the news! He is probably harmless, as he is so full of crap he does not even work in the trade and must have been Googling like crazy when he heard you were coming!

Scott

Chesapeake Bail Bonds
877-574-0500
301-392-1100 (fax)
301-392-1900 (Office)

Post Posted: Mon 20 Sep 2010 17:45 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 1208
Scott, ... Parsons was one of Abomovitz's ASSociates out of Rhode Island who was supposedly sued by Frank for infringement rights & false claims as he was canned from the New Hampshire Cartel. WE then revoted and rejected his "Blue" membership rights after some investigating on our own with MUCH opposition from Mark. He also had a "My Space" page as the leader of a Clown Possee supposedly for young misguided runaways which was also debated and discussed among our own with mostly negative results. His bragging rights were as long as a gorillas arm with not a whole lot of proof to substantiate his claims.

Ph. (201) 538 - 2947
Fax (201) 342 - 5405

Post Posted: Mon 20 Sep 2010 18:21 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

Mdbtyhtr wrote:
Snow,

Was this the meeting we discussed? Was the Industry professional you met a relative and at this function? Wow, can you get me his autograph? I collect autographs from these guys and then sell them on Ebay when they make the news! He is probably harmless, as he is so full of crap he does not even work in the trade and must have been Googling like crazy when he heard you were coming!

Scott

This was the meeting......He was not a relative. He lives across the street from one. He seemed like a nice enough guy but he also had that "attitude". You know, the one we are expected to have. I did like his weapon of choice though. How many of you use a Desert Eagle 50 cal. for work? He says that is all he carries and he puts it on his side before he puts on his socks every morning. For me, it is a nice weapon to look at but so impractical. I about broke my wrist when I got the chance to fire one a few years ago. Its big, bulky, and barely fits my hand. That is what was strapped to his side though and I have to figure that he was alot bigger than me. He may be able to handle it better I (Looking for the positive).

GAPB 20120726
NSIS ST0707

Post Posted: Mon 20 Sep 2010 19:02 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

Yak wrote:
Scott, ... Parsons was one of Abomovitz's ASSociates out of Rhode Island who was supposedly sued by Frank for infringement rights & false claims as he was canned from the New Hampshire Cartel. WE then revoted and rejected his "Blue" membership rights after some investigating on our own with MUCH opposition from Mark. He also had a "My Space" page as the leader of a Clown Possee supposedly for young misguided runaways which was also debated and discussed among our own with mostly negative results. His bragging rights were as long as a gorillas arm with not a whole lot of proof to substantiate his claims.

Thanks Yak, who is the guy that I am thinking of that was in Canada and was extradited back to the US and his Mother in Law was a Canadian Attorney? I think there were accusations of child abuse or something horrid like that. I think I am getting old, my memory is not what it used to be.

Scott

Chesapeake Bail Bonds
877-574-0500
301-392-1100 (fax)
301-392-1900 (Office)

Post Posted: Mon 20 Sep 2010 19:04 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

SnoWolf wrote:
Mdbtyhtr wrote:
Snow,

Scott

This was the meeting......He was not a relative. He lives across the street from one. He seemed like a nice enough guy but he also had that "attitude". You know, the one we are expected to have. I did like his weapon of choice though. How many of you use a Desert Eagle 50 cal. for work? He says that is all he carries and he puts it on his side before he puts on his socks every morning. For me, it is a nice weapon to look at but so impractical. I about broke my wrist when I got the chance to fire one a few years ago. Its big, bulky, and barely fits my hand. That is what was strapped to his side though and I have to figure that he was alot bigger than me. He may be able to handle it better I (Looking for the positive).

Did you leave with plans of meeting family again? Did you verify anything the neighbor said as steeped somewhere in truth?

Scott

Chesapeake Bail Bonds
877-574-0500
301-392-1100 (fax)
301-392-1900 (Office)

Post Posted: Tue 21 Sep 2010 05:23 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

Mr. McLean, I did leave with plans to meet up with the family.....well, some of them :? Others, I couldn't be around to often.

But I did not get anything that would confirm or deny the neighbors story. He claimed that his certification in Georgia Bail Recovery is authorized through a classified division of the US Government (?!?) so many of my questions could not be answered. All I left with, as far as he was concerned, was the term "Crack pot" stuck in my head. I do know that he is not listed on the GAPB site but that is not saying much. It hardly ever gets updated. I can not find myself on there and I just recert 2 months ago with Tommy Ford. Other than that.....I just think he has read to many books and watched to much TV.

GAPB 20120726
NSIS ST0707

FRN Forums » PUBLIC SECTION » Media Coverage