Stupid Is What Stupid Does • PUBLIC SECTION • Media Coverage • Fugitive Recovery Network (FRN) Forums
FRN Banner
wordpress-ad

Post subject: Stupid Is What Stupid Does
 Post Posted: Thu 17 Jun 2010 16:58 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 3904
Experience: More than 10 years
http://www.tulsaworld.com/news/article. ... 2&allcom=1

Bounty hunter finds meth lab while looking for fugitive

by: MATT BARNARD World Staff Writer
Thursday, June 17, 2010
6/17/2010 5:15:15 PM

A bounty hunter discovered a methamphetamine operation while looking for a fugitive Thursday morning when an accused meth cook led him to an active lab, according to police.

The find resulted in two arrests, including a man whose 15-year-old son was inside the house as the meth was reportedly being produced. The boy was taken into protective custody, Officer Steve Dickson said.

Adam Lee, a fugitive recovery agent from Oklahoma Bounty, was searching for a woman at a house in the 2700 block of East Admiral Court. She wasn’t there, but two of her acquaintances allowed Lee inside, he said.

During a room-by-room search of the white one-story house, Lee discovered meth-making equipment and called police about 6 a.m. Officers arrived and arrested Leslie Dewayne Jones, 50, and Kelly Denise Jones, 46.

“Most of them would be more hesitant about it, but they just invited me inside like it was nothing,” he said. “They were actually really cooperative - it really shocked me.”

Leslie Jones’ son was at the house as the arrest took place. He wasn’t involved with the lab and will be drug tested to determine if he was exposed to any chemicals, Dickson said.

Lee said Leslie Jones was cooperative and reportedly showed him to a detached garage where a “shake and bake” meth operation was under way.

“He just started pulling everything out,” Lee said.

Officers arrested both Leslie Jones and Kelly Jones on complaints of manufacturing meth and possession of a firearm after the previous commission of a felony. Their bail has not been set, jail records indicate.

Police said the lab was relatively sizeable and estimated the street value of the drugs at roughly $10,000.

Post subject: Re: Stupid Is What Stupid Does
 Post Posted: Thu 17 Jun 2010 17:32 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 340
:shock: :roll: Ya just can't fix stupid!

Do not consider anything for your interest which makes you break your word, quit your modesty, or inclines you to any practice which will not bear the light, or look the world in the face .... Marcus Antonius

I AM Some Folks "KARMA" and A MODERATOR @ FRN

Post Posted: Thu 17 Jun 2010 22:55 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 3671
Experience: 3 - 5 years
You gotta' love it! A partner of mine has a day job as a loss prevention agent and is always arresting people who either have things on them They shouldn't or have priors which turn the misdemeanor to a felony. Its entertaining! LOL.

Ca. Bail Agent Lic#1845795
Owner/Operator, Thomas Duprey Bail Bonds
Owner/Operator, Orange County Bounty
(714) 727-4689

Post Posted: Sat 19 Jun 2010 11:26 
in memoriam

FRN Agency ID #: 1474
oh, 'meth lab'.... mmmmmm I thought he said 'math lab'.... I thought that was where you learned arithmetic... mmmmmm... must be a big city thing...

Many years ago... I had a guy here in the country ask me to take my 4 wheel drive pickup into a wooded area and pull out his stuck car... when I got there his car was sitting in the middle of a pot field.... right... pot field.... which were all about 6 to 8' tall!!! He told me after I pulled his car out of the mud that he would give me a big shopping bag full of pot... I declined (this was before I was in this business)... several days later, a helicopter flew over his field, spotted the crop and busted the fella... it was one of the largest crops in this part of Virginia... I have no idea who blew the whistle on him??... he passed away several years later but I understand he never had a problem with Glaucoma.... 8) 8) He wasn't a bad fella... just liked to smoke a little dope every once in awhile....... that field was almost an acre in size, I have no idea what that much pot would be worth.

DCJS: 99-176979
Cell: 434-294-0222

"Endeavor to Persevere" "Lone Watie"

"Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of that , comes from bad judgment" "Will Rogers"

Post Posted: Mon 21 Jun 2010 07:18 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 1988
Come more they could not have been that stupid, there must be something else to this story....

Tel: 1-800-387-0787

Anti-Moral Majority Club President
"Fear not the unknown, Fear the person who controls the unknown" Gene 7:14

Post Posted: Mon 21 Jun 2010 10:21 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 1999
Experience: 7 - 10 years
Well......If you are going to act dumb, you better be tough. Are these people hatched or something? Jeez.

GAPB 20120726
NSIS ST0707
http://www.rocksolidrg.com
"The hero is not the man that acts without fear,
He is the man that acts inspite of fear"

FRN Forums » PUBLIC SECTION » Media Coverage