Florida Bail Agent Faces Additional Criminal Charges • PUBLIC SECTION • Media Coverage • Fugitive Recovery Network (FRN) Forums
FRN Banner
wordpress-ad

Post subject: Florida Bail Agent Faces Additional Criminal Charges
 Post Posted: Fri 02 Oct 2009 08:38 

September 22, 2009 by Collateral Staff

Florida bail agent Joseph Houston is already due in court next month to face charges of soliciting bail business inside the jail and will also be facing charges of allowing a employing a felon and allowing an unlicensed agent to write bail. Houston, along with employee Juanita Williams, are accused of depositing money into inmates’ commisary accounts.

Post subject: Re: Florida Bail Agent Faces Additional Criminal Charges
 Post Posted: Fri 02 Oct 2009 17:13 
in memoriam

FRN Agency ID #: 1474
Experience: More than 10 years
Damn, that guy looks like one of my defendants.................. mmmmmmmmm let me check my folders..... Joe Houston........ damn. :shock:

Quote:
Other inmates, including one who said Houston paid him with hundreds of dollars’ worth of honeybuns over 13 years, already accepted plea bargains in return for their cooperation.

Now that is using your imagination... that is without a doubt, the sweetest deal I have ever heard of..................

... "Gee officer, were not sure which one did it, but you might check the guy with the powdered sugar around his mouth and the ants in his cell" ................. damn, Plea Bargain!!!!! "You give me 100lbs. of donuts and I'll flip on him"............... what is this business coming to....

DCJS: 99-176979
Cell: 434-294-0222

"Endeavor to Persevere" "Lone Watie"

"Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of that , comes from bad judgment" "Will Rogers"

FRN Forums » PUBLIC SECTION » Media Coverage