Oh Lord ....... • PUBLIC SECTION • Media Coverage • Fugitive Recovery Network (FRN) Forums
FRN Banner
wordpress-ad

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue 16 Jan 2007 08:32 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 1208
Experience: More than 10 years
http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/we-a ... s-4563.php

WE announces new 'Wife, Mom, Bounty Hunter' reality series

By Christopher Rocchio, 01/15/2007

WE tv has announced it has ordered Wife, Mom, Bounty Hunter, a new reality series that will profile former professional wrestler Sandra Scott as she juggles her personal life and job as a bounty hunter.

ADVERTISEMENT

The ten episode half-hour series is scheduled to premiere in sometime in April, the network announced at the Television Critics Association's Winter Press Tour on Friday.

The series will follow Scott, a former tag-team wrestler on G.L.O.W: Gorgeous Ladies of Wrestling, as she works as owner of Old West Bail Bonds in Phoenix, AZ and also serves as a "freelance" bounty hunter, Multichannel News reported. Scott's husband Ron -- who works as an electrician but joins his wife on her hunts -- and the couple's 15-year-old daughter Sabree and six-year-old daughter Ever Skye will also be featured in the series.

RELATED LINKS
Other Shows Message Boards
SirLinksALot: Reality TV

More Miscellaneous Reality TV News

According to The Hollywood Reporter, Wife, Mom, Bounty Hunter will be executive produced by Fenton Bailey and Randy Barbato for World of Wonder Productions

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue 16 Jan 2007 20:54 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

I exposed her on another site a few days ago and mentioned Hounddog. She came back with "how the hell do you know hounddog" and I knew I had the right person and now I have been banned by her (she is a moderator) for placing the links to her past... boy is she pissed!

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed 17 Jan 2007 07:36 
in memoriam

FRN Agency ID #: 5
What website is that ? If we all posted on it..... :lol:

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed 17 Jan 2007 16:25 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 3904
Speaking of women of bail, :mrgreen:

Beth Chapman will be at the PBUS next month and speaking about, bail! Of course we all know that she can teach us a lot about writing good bonds. :lol:

I guess at least the other half will be there too, if not the whole group. I do hope that any of you planning to attend will still do so.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu 18 Jan 2007 10:57 

I am sure Beth could give a nice detailed lecture on how to write bonds that will most likely skip so they have more episodes to shoot.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu 18 Jan 2007 21:29 
in memoriam

FRN Agency ID #: 324
Experience: 5 - 7 years
WOW, my two heroines, both discussed in one topic. How will I ever survive :roll: .

Obviously A&E is a lost cause with their superb profits, but we all should write or e-mail WE (particularly us women since it is supposedly women's entertainment they air) about their choice in programming, or at least the characters they support in the programming. There were a couple of respectable shows that fired this female Chapman (male and female) wannabe, and the network should be aware of it. Also, why she is in no way representative of our industry and has no support from the professionals who work the streets everyday.

Unfortunately, I had a short-term business relationship with another female who talked the talk, but couldn't walk the walk. I couldn't confirm any of her references (because they were all supposedly drug dealers or out of business), and finally canned her for BE when I found out that she was pregnant and totally when she wrecked James' car while she was supposed to be taking care of our dogs and office while we were out of town when my mom died. The car still hasn't been fixed, and the only BE technique she knew was to flirt (slide up next to a guy in her words) and cuff or taze them long enough to get them cuffed. If she couldn't call someone who had access to NCIC or other information, or a reference who would give up info when she claimed to be their girlfriend and/or pregnant by them, she had no clue what to do to track or apprehend a person. Her self-defense skills also turned out to be very "exemplified" as well. When a person tells me that they have taken down a 200+# man, but can't defend herself against a 150# boyfriend, it is a real concern.

We have all seen how some felons and others have taken the limelight and made themselves out to be much more than they are, and how publicity has made them into stars, no matter what a detriment they are to our business. I do not want to be on TV or publicized in any way, because that only takes away how I operate. It is much easier to pretext or find a person if we are unknown, and most of us know this. Be "flashy, rididulous, and famous if you want," or portray a real bondsman or BEA if you are serious about your profession.

Documentaries are good if keyed on the right persons and techniques, those expoited for publicity based on the ridiculous or not.

Sales Associate, Prepaid Legal Services, Inc.
Walsenburg, CO

Proud Member of the AB Reject Club

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri 19 Jan 2007 00:10 
in memoriam

FRN Agency ID #: 1343
Beth Chapman speaking to a PBUS convention. "I guess what they say is true. What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas."
I'm not a member of PBUS but I have read a lot of there material. They have have been critical of the Chapman's many times, a fact they can't be unaware of.
The only reason I can think that they invited her would be starpower. Has for her, I can't understand why she would want to speak to a group that that holds her in such a poor reguard. "I guess it makes for good t.v."

Mark C. Cavendish is a Certified Fugitive Recovery Agent, P.O.S.T. Certified by the State of Colorado and registered with the Arizona Department of Insurance. Member of the National Surety Investigators Network #MC806, The U.S. Professional Bail Bond Investigators Association, and a Life Member of The U.S. Coalition of Bail recovery Agents "Cobra" Control # 1058. Serveing Arizona, Colorado and New Mexico.
phone 520.850.7490 24/7/365

"Sub Rosa"

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat 20 Jan 2007 19:49 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 3904
mark,

Actually many members in the PBUS and on the board of directors actually "like" the dog pound act. I for one do not. However I will not, at least not yet, drop my membership and support of the PBUS because of what I view as using notoriety for political and financial gains.

However, if it becomes a yearly thing and I feel that the ALREADY poor image of bail agents is further tarnished because of the association with the puppies, I will resign until the association with them has been cut.

FRN Forums » PUBLIC SECTION » Media Coverage