YOU'Re NOT DOING A GOOD JOB • PUBLIC SECTION • Open Discussion • Fugitive Recovery Network (FRN) Forums
FRN Banner
wordpress-ad

Post subject: YOU'Re NOT DOING A GOOD JOB
 Post Posted: Mon 12 May 2008 16:06 

You need to delete these dog the bounty hunters running around.

I am not mentioning names but SOMEONE douglas. . .whoops didn't mean to say that out loud. . . but anyhow have no fuckin clue what they are doing if they really are bounty hunters.

It was just explained to me in a email I got, he supposedly got my email from here and told me he's been chasing a guy for 5 months. . .he's caught up to him on 7 occassions and shot him 13 times with both rubber balls and bean bags at point blank range and the guy always ran away from him.

Welp my thing is this, if he has gotten away from you 7 times you need to either learn to run faster, fight better OR bring a gaggle of rednecks out to help ya cuz your seriously fuckin your case up. ALSO, if you must deploy a shot gun on a person who has a fleeing charge and driving charges your an idiot because those are MISD. not felony's and you just can run around shooting someone cuz your fat ass can't run after him and use minimal force to apprehened him.

HERE is the deal on use of force issue's and just because yur a bounty hunter don't think this federal law does not apply to you because it does and it will land your ass in hot water.

You have the right to use force BUT there are limitations to this fact. First off you should carry your needed equipment. Myself I care a baton, mace, tazer, pistol, flashlight "NOT PIPE", shotgun and assault rifle.

First off I deploy my tazer before anything, just from what people see on TV they know what happens and that even if they run there still gunna get it. If he asks like he is going to knuckle up my back-up (partner) deploys mace, this way it distracts him and he cannot see and we can use brute force to make him comply. If for some reason brute force does not work we deploy the tazer <DO NOT TAZER HIM WITH MORE THAN 1 at a time or you will kill him, do not hold in the trigger and have it cycle more than once unless he still fights you> if that still does not work then we go to the baton and fist fighting.

My assault rifle I do diploy with my shotgun on felony cases such as attempt murder, possession of a fire arm by felon, narcotic cases because 9 out of 10 times they have a fire arm close by or on them.

If they become aggessive we deploy the tazer but if they act like they are going to pull a gun or if they pull a weapon <Bat, knife, gun, stick> and the path is clear I deploy my kenetic bean bag round and at that point they know I mean bussiness.

THIS JOB is not TV, if you think your going to run around dressed like dog carrying a paintball gun, your wrong. Me and my team are all certified Law Enforcement Officers and believe me, if I was to see you cross the line I will lock you up or explain to the local officers on scene that they need to lock you up for being a dumb ass, it has happened, I seen a bounty hunter from LA bumb rush a pregnant woman and slap her 10 yr old boy down to the ground because the son was crying running toward his daddy not knowing what was going on and momma was running after him trying to stop him cuz she didn't want her son hurt.

Guess what, daddy didn't go to jail but the 3 bounty hunters did for excessive use of force and simple assault.

People are only human, they let there emotions run wild and sometimes do stupid stuff but believe me, if being a police officer don't give me the right to do it neither does being a bounty hunter. The only real right a bounty hunter has over a police officer is you do not need a search warrant for a house aslong as you believe your subject is in there but contrary to popular belief police officers do at times have the right to enter a house without a warrant and they do it on fugitive from justice warrants.

Anyhow, you need to clean this chat up from idiot like that who mailed me cuz he sounded like a fuckin retard and I feel sorry for what ever bonding company has him employed.

thanks for your time

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon 12 May 2008 17:34 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 340
Experience: More than 10 years
Tim, I did not know that you are LEO.
Are you Shelby County or Memphis?

Quote:
I see his point, I have a case which hits on his point.

2 weeks ago I went to a house to pick up a man we were looking for, We have computers and warrant system verification for shelby county set up in our cars, we ran everyone in the house and no locals on them, we ran them thru Desoto county fugitive, nothing popped back for locals, we called critteden county, still nothing.

I missed the above the first time around. It is originally posted under the topic 'BountyScope.com'
So, as a FRA in TN, you can legally run this info?
I feel that would be very helpful here.
OH and thanks . . . if you have specific info about an individual you need to forward that and your concerns to Phill. This Industry is fragile enough.

Do not consider anything for your interest which makes you break your word, quit your modesty, or inclines you to any practice which will not bear the light, or look the world in the face .... Marcus Antonius

I AM Some Folks "KARMA" and A MODERATOR @ FRN

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon 12 May 2008 23:48 

Neither, shelby county nor memphis will allow you to do fugitive recovery while you work for there departments and I am not giving up an easy 30 to 60,000.00 a year just to work for them and have to work 70 hours a week to make that money.

I know 3 officers within the county and city who do it, but when they get caught they will lose there jobs, be brought up on charges because they are not filing letters with ms betty at shelby county like the laws state and whom will probably be sued civil because they are police officers 24-7 and are held under the color of law rules while off duty.

Yes in TN as a private citizen you can check public records for warrants. But I have access to other things that the general public does not, matter fact there are only 4 of us that have access to this information.

Matter fact I just got on a system today where I can run everything including cellular traces but it's not offered to the general public.

See under one federal law it states that when a warrant is issued for a individual all rights of privace are excluded on that individual and anyone harboring or hindering his apprehension. Thats why when someone ecapes from prison or the US marshals are trying to locate them that they don't have to get a warrant for each little tid bit that they do.

ALSO, you cannot get access to Desoto county fugitive warrants, only on justice exchange or lein can you. For desoto county all you can check is circut court cases and you have to read to see if they have a NISI issued.
Also, critteden and desoto county will not release warrant information, they always say there is no warrants unless they know who you are.
The reason for this is because the SOP for both departments tell them not to give this information out unless it is another verifiable department or someone authorized for that information.
Just being a jo blow bounty hunter or claiming that you are is not reason enough for them to give that information out.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue 13 May 2008 07:31 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 340
INCREDIBLE.

Do not consider anything for your interest which makes you break your word, quit your modesty, or inclines you to any practice which will not bear the light, or look the world in the face .... Marcus Antonius

I AM Some Folks "KARMA" and A MODERATOR @ FRN

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue 13 May 2008 09:49 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 1988
Quote:
Neither, shelby county nor memphis will allow you to do fugitive recovery while you work for there departments and I am not giving up an easy 30 to 60,000.00 a year just to work for them and have to work 70 hours a week to make that money.
Those are some boisterous statements you made, I know that this site is full of confabulation, however you may want to tone down the bravado before it causes official inquiry into you business activities.

Tel: 1-800-387-0787

Anti-Moral Majority Club President
"Fear not the unknown, Fear the person who controls the unknown" Gene 7:14

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue 13 May 2008 10:54 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 1
Quote:
You need to delete these dog the bounty hunters running around.

What does this mean?

How am I to know to whom you are referring. There are so many in this industry and several hundred people that visit this web site on a regular basis. I am trying to keep the active ones around while eliminating trouble makers. This has become quite difficult.

US Bail Bond Directory
Private Investigator Database

Please post questions in the "Comments or Suggestions" Forum
PM is only for private requests or comments

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue 13 May 2008 12:40 
in memoriam

FRN Agency ID #: 5
I'm confused....who isn't doing a good job ?

The owner of this website has invested hundreds to thousands of dollars of his own money into this website since its inception in 2001....not to mention the number of man hours over the same time span.

The moderators here have not invested that kind of money, but we have invested app. the same in man hours.

However, we are basically reactionary, just like most other referees. So if we don't know who the offender's are, then there isn't anything we can do until we are made aware of them.

So Mr. Fugate, while I applaud your successe's and thank you for the contribution to society in returning fugitive's to jail, I have to admit that your title of this thread is offensive to me and possibly others as well.

All of us here at "Management" (for lack of a better grouping) for FRN strive tirelessly day in day out, 24/7/365 to keep this website clean, professional, informative, and educational.

There will always be liars, con artists, fly by nighters, unprofessional and unscrupulous people who will enter this field. It is up to each of us to identify them and weed them out as they are discovered 1 by 1.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue 13 May 2008 12:47 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 1
I split this thread from the FRN Directory or Forum update... (I can't remember which one - old age already setting in) ;-)

It was detracting from that threads purpose. I felt that it did belong and maybe we can make some additional corrections or modifications - just need clarification on what, who, where, when, why and I'll figure out the How!

US Bail Bond Directory
Private Investigator Database

Please post questions in the "Comments or Suggestions" Forum
PM is only for private requests or comments

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue 13 May 2008 14:55 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 1999
Experience: 7 - 10 years
RWB,
Proud of me? I kept my comments and left them for you to make :lol: ....and I agree.

I feel the same as many of the last few.

GAPB 20120726
NSIS ST0707
http://www.rocksolidrg.com
"The hero is not the man that acts without fear,
He is the man that acts inspite of fear"

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue 13 May 2008 16:12 

Mr. Fugate wouldnt that be considered a conflict of interest to do work in both fields ??

FRN Forums » PUBLIC SECTION » Open Discussion