NBBEA • PUBLIC SECTION • Open Discussion • Fugitive Recovery Network (FRN) Forums
FRN Banner
wordpress-ad

Post subject: NBBEA
 Post Posted: Thu 10 Feb 2005 14:56 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

National Brotherhood of Bail Enforcement Agents (NBBEA).

This organization has been formed to become a nationwide voice for the Bail Enforcement Industry. They intend to form Local and Regional Chapters with a Federal Level lobbying group. The local and Regional chapters will be involved in Local and State Lobbying efforts to give a voice to the Bail Enforcement Industry at that level and to pass those efforts off to the federal level. The Federal level will give a voice for the Industry at the Federal Level.

They already have a Lobbyist on board to help them with their efforts. This lobbyist has been doing the lobbying work for the Private Investigator industry for a while now. She is well versed in our industry also and makes for an easy transition for her to do the lobbying for the Bail Enforcement Industry. She is also very eager to help out in this effort.

If anyone knows Micheal at all you will know that this will be done right. This organization has already been Incorporated by the State of Delaware and they have already adopted by-laws and such. I am sure if you contact Micheal and or Hadley they will be more than happy to help you get on board.

Remember if you think this is what is needed then step up to the plate and make it happen. If you disagree with this effort then just stay out of the way and let them do what they believe in. They do not need nay sayers to keep knocking them down there is enough of them in this industry already.

The most important thing to remember is that this is not an Association, this is an organization set up for our Industry to help change laws and, have a National system of regulating, training and governing Bail Enforcement so we are not regulated out of business.

If you are interested in participating at a personal, local, regional or federal level please contact:

Micheal Barber - 973-442-2822 or e-mail @ mbarber@frtf.net
or
Hadley Dorfman - 603-493-3400 or e-mail @ hginvestigations@msn.com

Post subject: bea brotherhood
 Post Posted: Thu 10 Feb 2005 20:47 
in memoriam

TONITE I SPOKE TO CHARLIE BASS(NH SENATOR)(VERY PRO GUN REPUBLICAN)WE DISCUSSED A FEDERAL APPROCH TO BEA WORK-HE WILL RESEARCH THE SUBJECT AND GET BACK TO ME IN A FEW WEEKS-I KNOW THIS IS PUTTING THE CART BEFORE THE HORSE BUT I WOULD LIKE TO GET A OPINION ON OUR CHANCES FROM THE FED-AS FAR AS THE BROTHERHOOD GOES LETS GET OUR BUTTS IN GEAR -CALL EITHER ME OR MICHAEL BARBER TO PLEDGE YOUR SUPPORT LETS GET THIS MUCH NEED ORGANIZATION OFF THE GROUND AND GET INTO THE FIGHT FOR OUR VERY EXSISTANCE-OUR NOBLE AND MUCH NEEDED PROFFESSION IS ON THE ROPES WITH A FOUR COUNT WE CAN STILL GET UP AND WIN BUT WE NEED YOU TO SUPPORT US SO WE CAN CARRY THE FIGHT TO THE LEGISLATIVE HALLS IN OUR GREAT COUNTRY---

TODAY I WAS IN COURT GETTING A 25000 DOLLAR FORFITURE STRUCK-THE SKIP WAS A DOMINICAN NATIONAL AND WE HAD GOVERMENTAL OBSTRUCTION TAKING PLACE-I WON THE CASE.WE WERE AGANIST A NEW PROSACUTER TRYING TO MAKE A NAME FOR HERSELF-SHE KEPT REFERING TO ME AS THE BOUNTY HUNTER-AFTER THE FIFTH TIME I INTERRUPTED HER AND SPOKE OUT TELLING HER I GIVE HER THE RESPECT OF USING HER TITLE AND I WOULD LIKE HER TO USE MINE EITHER SIR OR MR DORFMAN OR BAIL ENFORCEMENT AGENT DORFMAN-THE JUDGE THAN ASKED THE DIFFERERENCE BETWEEN BOUNTY HUNTERS AND BEAS-I WENT ON OUTLINEING THE DIFFERENCE-WHEN I FINISHED THE JUDGE SAID SHE LEARNED SOMETHING NEW TODAY AND MADE THE COMMENT THAT THE COURT NOW KNOWS HOW I FEEL ABOUT BEING A BEA-SHE THAN INSTRUCTED THE PROSACUTOR TO REFER TO ME AS BEA DORFMAN AND AFTER A 15 MINUTE RECESS SHE RULED IN OUR FAVOR AND REVERSED THE FORFITURE

FRN Forums » PUBLIC SECTION » Open Discussion