Situation in Hawaii • PUBLIC SECTION • Open Discussion • Fugitive Recovery Network (FRN) Forums
FRN Banner
wordpress-ad

Post subject: Situation in Hawaii
 Post Posted: Wed 22 Dec 2004 09:32 
in memoriam

This posting on a Yahoo group was emailed to me...

shelawyer12 <shelawyer12@y...> wrote: Hi all, I'm new to the board. Just thought I'd share my limited experience with "Dog." I've seen his show and prior to last night my opinion was neutral. I have a story to tell, so here goes:

Last night I was sitting across the street from HPD waiting for a friend of mine to be released on a minor charge. Two SUVs pulled up and two recovery agents and one prisoner came out. I immediately recognized them as recovery agents because I know that the police drop all of their prisoners off at the "sally port." Several minutes later "Dog" and his posse came rolling up in all their glory (cameras, film crew, & all). Loud music was playing (Will Smith's "Gettin' Jiggy With It"). Dog jumped out and ran over the the two recovery agents and started questioning them as to who they were. I expected some sort of friendship here, since they're both doing the same sort of job. Quite the contrary, they didn't seem to know each other. Dog seemed to be very surprised that there was someone else working "his turf." He proceeded to start cussing and screaming at them. Then he realized the camera was no longer there and waited for a few seconds for the camera to get there. Then his wife joined in and they both started cussing them out. The Recovery Agents seemed as surprised as I was. I expected them to join the bashing, but they just looked at each other, shrugged their shoulders, and completely ignored
the "posse." This was one of the strangest scenario's I've ever witnessed. Dog was literally trying to goat the other two agents into a fight (verbally and otherwise). This went on for about an hour and I found it sad and humorous that this was pretty much just for the cameras. Meanwhile, the other two agents, the whole time, just stood there and looked at Dog like he was stupid. So, I've officially formed an opinion on "Dog." He's unprofessional. I guess he just does everything for the show. My husband loves to watch that show, but now he knows that it's just fake. After
seeing it first hand, I think the two agents that were there are the
real professionals doing the REAL job and "Dog" is little more than a
grown up, school yard bully that got lucky with his own show (and
that's because he married Beth). An old saying comes to mind: Be
very careful because the people you step on on the way up you have to
shake hands with on the way down. I will sincerely say a prayer for you and your family "Dog." I wish your prayers were sincere, too, but I've seen the show.

In the_real_DOG_CHAPMAN@yahoogroups.com, Melinda Todd
<shelawyer12@y...> wrote:

Hi
I got their names from officer Dawson at the jail. Apparently they left business cards there. R. Anderson www.fugitive-recovery.us & Keith Davis same phone number. Enjoy.Melinda

“What is sought is found... what is overlooked escapes” (Oedipus Rex)

FRN Forums » PUBLIC SECTION » Open Discussion