August 31, 2004 • PUBLIC SECTION • Open Discussion • Fugitive Recovery Network (FRN) Forums
FRN Banner
wordpress-ad

Post subject: August 31, 2004
 Post Posted: Fri 13 Aug 2004 13:18 
in memoriam

August 31, 2004 is the date Mr. Chapman's "reality" TV series on A&E begins. I believe it will be beneficial (eventually) for the pros on this forum and throughout the United States to watch the show and critique (in writing) each half hour segment.

I would greatly appreciate having as copy to put in chronological order. I will then write another article and send it to the media throughout the world, and to all applicable law enforcement and legislative bodies. Please send it to me at: Recoveries by L.A.W.- PO Box 6084- Amherst, NH 03031.

Thank you one and all and stay safe.

“What is sought is found... what is overlooked escapes” (Oedipus Rex)

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun 15 Aug 2004 02:07 

Is there a reason that guy isn't in jail yet?

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon 25 Oct 2004 16:07 

Mrl Wilkinson(L.A.W.) I have seen your posts all over the internet, all concerning how much you hate Dog Chapman, and telling us about the extremes you are going to to try to ruin him. Mr. Wilkinson, before your further concern yourself with trying to ruin the hard won career of this man, I seriously think that you should get yourself some help from a psychiatrist. You are deeply sick. Anyone who would devote his life to ruining the life of another human being who is just trying to make a living, is either seriously evil or seriously ill.

For God's sake, not only are you sending out articles to law enforcement and media trying to ruin him, you are trying to get others to help you!!!

I have never in my life seen so much hatred spewed against someone who was just making a living and hurting no one. Except maybe when Elvis Presley first became famous, and there was so much jealousy and unjustified hatred of him by people in show business who thought he got too much attention.

And the rest of you people on here with your whining that he's getting the attention---you remind me of a bunch of crying babies with wet diapers. Your jealousy is so obvious you are making complete fools of yourselves.

The one thing that you are not considering about Mr. Chapman's success is something that has nothing to do with bounty hunting. That is the fact that the man has flash and charisma. And that is what is going to make him a career in show business.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue 26 Oct 2004 06:01 
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

Watch out...this one has the trolling motor in overdrive!

Post subject: Big Picture Lost
 Post Posted: Tue 26 Oct 2004 08:49 
Senior Poster
Senior Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 0
Experience: More than 10 years
Carine,

Firstly, your profile is noticeably absent any information whatsoever, and one has to wonder about your background in a highly complex trade to include whether or not you have posted here using a different screen name previously.

I am on the forum record indicating that I bare no personal dislike of Mr. Chapman, and I've even characterized his move to grab Luster as "gusty' ableit ill-advised--he is now a fugitive wanted in Mexico.

As you should recall, there was an Arizona incident wherein druggies posing as bounty hunters engaged a couple at their home resulting in gun fire and death. The media ran with an erroneous story with corrections either non-existent or buried somewhere in various publications. In any event, the damage was done, and sweeping changes were the result.

In my opinion, the changes have been for the good with some exceptions, and experienced BEAs know of what I speak.

Mr. Chapman's activities are being shown on national TV, and, if he does anything wrong then we all should expect a direct impact based on history.

To add credibility to your dubious argument, it would be helpful to learn some general facts about your background insofar that your post doesn't indicate any real experience in the enforcement of private civil contracts.

Your blanket use of certain descriptors ("...crying babies with wet diapers.") is in and of itself a tale-tell sign that you have nothing else to offer in support of your views other than playground aspersions that carry absolutely now weight and cannot be deemed controlling in any argument.

In any event, it is my sincere hope that you are capable of a reply that is based on points worth addressing.

Rex

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue 26 Oct 2004 13:42 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 2570
Experience: More than 10 years
Good Afternoon Rex,
I also read the post it sure has the wording of some people that had it out with LAW not to long ago on this forum. I for one do not think anyone should be allowed to post without a profile i dont know if this could be set up thru the site itself or not. If someone does not know how to set up a profile any member here would be glad to talk them thru it. Anyway Have a good week make alot of money Christmas is just around the corner.

Regards,

Retired Private Investigator & Bail Enforcement
NAM VET 1969- 1975 US Army (RECON)
Office 260-220-3877
1-888-631-5520
Fax 260-456-6062

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue 26 Oct 2004 18:08 
in memoriam

If you read between the lines and test the rhyme and metre this Carine person sounds like the same >explective< woman who posted here before until people began questioning her qualifications. If this isn't the same person then perhaps they are long lost twin sisters and we should be happy for their reunion... a reunion made possible by some of the most professional bounty hunters in the country.

As regards me "trying" to ruin Chapman... please! The man is doing a good job all by his own self without any input from me or anyone else. I investigated and posted the absolute truth about the Luster/Chapman fiasco. Mr. Chapman lied to me personally in a one-on-one conversation I had with the man in November 2003. Therein is my justification (not that any is required) for posting my findings. I told him I would post same and I did.

If anyone has noticed, the information (re: truth) about Mr. Chapman has been removed from my website. I did what I said I was going to do. Anything I wrote about Mr. Chapman was first sent to him for review. There was no opposition returned. Chapman continues to reflect negatively on the bail enforcement industry... period.

As my 'hero' Mr. Chapman says... "Amen and in Jesus' name."

So Ms. Carine, or whatever personality you have is surfacing as you read this... have a quality day and smile knowing God loves even you.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed 27 Oct 2004 17:15 

I did not post a profile because I am not in the law enforcement business. I didn't think it would be of any interest. I do not know the legal ins and outs of bounty hunting, or profess to know them, or even want to know them.

One does not need to know them to see that you people hate Dog Chapman not because he does or has done anything improper on the show, or because he may make the rest of you "look bad", but because you can't stand the idea that this ex-con is getting the attention that you want.

Your unfounded hatred of the Dog is so obvious: You want people to look at the medallion he wears around his neck, HOPING that it is the complete state seal of Colorado, so that you can have something to tell on him for. Someone on here commented that he had said, "law enforcement" when he took a guy in, and so wanted to have him prosecuted for imitation a law enforcement officer. You are trying to recruit others to try to hurt him. In the case of Mr. Wilkinson, and this is just may lay person's guess, but what he does appears to be bordering on cyber stalking. In any case, it is lower than low, and it is the work of a sicko.

One of you said that you had been sending out media press releases of your own captures. That's great. If you would spend half the time promoting your own selves this way, instead of beating down the guy who's getting all the attention, you could be celebrities yourselves by now.

It's not Dog's fault that you haven't done it before.

You say that he is making the rest of you look bad. Well, you should bear in mind that most of the general public doesn't know the law that well, and even if he did something, they wouldn't know the difference anyway.

As a member of the general public, this is the way he makes bounty hunters look to me:

He is a guy who wants to make a recovery with no violence. He does not like violence. He is a guy who tell the public to take care of their kids and do things as a family. He presents a bounty hunter who still sees the skip as a human being. He is there to make a living, not to be a tough guy. He may be a bounty hunter, but he comes off as a strong but gentle man.

I can see, though, that the picture he paints is not accurate. The fact is that you as a group are not strong but gentle men, you are jealous hearted, small minded, mean spirited worms who, instead of being happy for him, and promoting yourselves, choose to sit around trying to destroy this man who just wants to make a living, feed his wife and kids, and pursue his own career, hurting none of you.

No, I have not posted here in the past, but I will continue to do so, unless, as one of you suggested, only you, the elite, are allowed to express an opinion.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed 27 Oct 2004 17:23 
in memoriam

Ms. Carine, I sincerely pity you for not only your blindness to the facts but for your denial of reality.

You call us worms and make accusations of cyber-stalking? If that's what the truth is now called then I am guilty of cyber-stalking and darn proud of it. Hooray for cyber-stalking... but worms? Shame on you!

You really should go find a forum best suited for your... well, let me just say... best suited for your particular problems. Maybe even the Jerry Springer show?

If you ever want to tag along to see what the truth is regarding bail enforcement, let me know. I'll be most pleased to show you the real side of the bail enforcement industry.

FRN Forums » PUBLIC SECTION » Open Discussion