Stuck in the UK!! • PUBLIC SECTION • Open Discussion • Fugitive Recovery Network (FRN) Forums
FRN Banner
wordpress-ad

Post subject: Stuck in the UK!!
 Post Posted: Mon 23 Apr 2007 02:06 
Junior Poster
Junior Poster

I am looking for a sponsor, after 200+ emails and more info than you could believe i want to take myself and wife and kids to the USA.
I want training and education from someone who knows!
My family are ready for something new, the kids need a better life.
Is anyone out there who can help?
I have been waiting nearly five years so please understand that this is a SERIOUS request!!
Thank You
SharkBite

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon 23 Apr 2007 03:24 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 4006
Experience: More than 10 years
Bail Enforcement is a relationship business, a newbee is not going to make enough money to support a family, even if someone were to take you under their wing it would take a long time before you would start to make any real money, the money is very inconsistent, and if or when you did start making decent money you would have to be able to travel on a moments notice, full time BEA's are usually not married, if they are they usually don't stay married.

If you have a lot of money to bring over you could possibly open a bail bond business, chase your own skips and after you build a reputation other bondsmen might hire you to chase their skips in your area, depending on where you open your business you might be able to make a living writing bonds and still have a family life.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon 23 Apr 2007 14:17 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 3904
Experience: More than 10 years
1) Most states require you to be a U.S. citizen or legal resident of the U.S. before you can become a bail agent. You have to pass a state and U.S. background check before you can obtain a bail license, in those states that issue them. If you have no history in the U.S. you can't pass one.

2) A sponsor would have to be willing to provide you with your living espenses and guarantee that you will not end up on welfare for a certain amount of time.

3) Bounty hunting is not a job description that is in short supply. So getting a work visa, will probably not happen.

4) After the VT shooting, laws will probably be tighten even more on who can and can't legally obtain firearms.

5) Finally, other than desire, what tangibles do you have to offer?

FRN Forums » PUBLIC SECTION » Open Discussion