female agent needed • PUBLIC SECTION • Open Discussion • Fugitive Recovery Network (FRN) Forums
FRN Banner
wordpress-ad

Post subject: female agent needed
 Post Posted: Wed 07 Apr 2004 05:24 
in memoriam

FEMALE BEA NEEDED FOR BUSY BEA FIRM IN NH TRAINING PROVIDEDCALL HADLEY AT HG IVESTIGATION 603-493-3400

Post subject: Female Agents
 Post Posted: Sat 10 Apr 2004 08:10 
Senior Poster
Senior Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 0
Experience: More than 10 years
I believe that female agents are absolutely needed in this trade.

I have witnessed female cops talk down a potentially violent situation in such a way that a man could not have, and I saw one of my female partners being flung around by a combative giant's offending arm while she rode that arm like Zorro!

In our trade, a female agent's worth is evident when arresting female bail jumpers.

A good female witness is necessary during the arrest, pat-down and transportation phase of the recovery operation to forestall false allegations of sexual misconduct.

However, that female agent's character should be without question, and this is quality is difficult to find in a femal BEA.

For example, the background investigation into a prospective Female BEA resulted in hard-copy evidence that a 72-hour psyche hold and conviction involving moral turpitude were at issue.

Would this person have made a good witness to combat false alllegations by a female bail jumper? I think not.

Then there was the time that I was ecstatic over an excellent female agent who had come aboard, but my joy was short-lived when her husband protested over the all-night work resulting in her loss to my team.

Indeed, this trade needs more females, but I'm unclear on how to attract suitable candidates to the work.

Any suggestions?

Rex

Post subject: female bea
 Post Posted: Sat 10 Apr 2004 09:42 
in memoriam

REX I TAKE ALL MY PEOPLE FROM MY TRAINING CLASSES(LANCE AND I GIVE THE ONLY STATE ACCEPTED BEA TRAINING COURSE IN NH)I DO AN EXTENSIVE BACKROUND INVESTIGATION AND ALWAYS CHECK WITH SPOUSES BOY AND GIRLFRIENDS ETC.I AM ALSO BRUTEALY HONEST WITH THE RECRUITS AND THEIR RELATIVES AND FRIENDS.SO WITH THE 24 HOURS OF CLASWS TIME AND BACKROUND CHECKS I FEEL I GET A GOD IDEA OF BOTH THE MORAL AND ETHICAL MAKEUP OF MY RECRUITS.DONT GET ME WRONG I HAVE BEEN WRONG BEFORE AND ALSO HAVE BEEN TRICKED BEFORE BUT MY BATTING AVERAGE IS GOOD.I HAVE HAD GOOD FEMALE AGENTS FRISK A SUBJECT FEMALE AND FEEL SOMETHING IN THE CROTCH AREA REACH IN TO GET IT AND IT TURNED OUT TO BE A LARGE ERECT PENIS.IVE ALSO SEARCHED A MAN AND FOUND A WOMEN-NEVER KNOW UNTIL YOU CHECK-ALSO HAD A SUSPECT CUFFED BEHIND HIS BACK AND HAD HIM REACH UP HIS ASS AND PULL OUT OUT A CUFF KEY FULL OF SH-T.SO AGAIN I SAY KEEP PLUGING AWAY

Post subject: F/Agents
 Post Posted: Mon 12 Apr 2004 08:53 
Senior Poster
Senior Poster

Oh-My-Goodness!

Hgunner, as always, I must first make it a point to extend to you my appreciation for starting my day off with a good ole fashioned belly-laugh!

I spent some time working "Queen's Row" at a county jail, and, while some of the Queens were obviously failing miserably at their goal of becoming female, others were indeed difficult to isolate inasmuch as their first glance appearance left one to reconsider whether or not being housed in a men's jail was appropriate.

At any rate, it is highly difficult to find good, long-term male agents with the mettle to go forward in this trade, and, I believe, it is far more difficult to find female agents, but, all things being equal, I will keep a look out for good people as I'm always recruiting.

Rex

Post subject: CGC
 Post Posted: Tue 13 Apr 2004 07:57 
Senior Poster
Senior Poster

CaliGirlCris,

Do you ever do any work in the San Joaquin Central Valley or San Francisco Bay Area?

How are your pretexting skills?

Do you have access to blind or traplines?

Do you work with a partner or partners?

Email me if you're interested. :o

Rex
Tracy, CA

Post subject: Email
 Post Posted: Wed 14 Apr 2004 09:47 
Senior Poster
Senior Poster

It would be helpful to correspond via Email.

rex@uenforcebail.com

FRN Forums » PUBLIC SECTION » Open Discussion