great asset • PUBLIC SECTION • Open Discussion • Fugitive Recovery Network (FRN) Forums
FRN Banner
wordpress-ad

Post subject: great asset
 Post Posted: Sun 14 Mar 2004 22:57 
in memoriam

THIS FORUM IS A GREAT ASSET FOR ALL PRO BEAS SO FAR I HAVE USED THE HELP OF 2 DIFFERENT BEA AND CASES OUT OF MY AREA AND HAVE BEEN VERY HAPPY WITH THE RESULTS-IT IS ALSO A GREAT PLACE TO TRADE AND GET NEW IDEAS AND EXPAND KNOWLEDGE-REMEMBER THE DAY WE STOP LEARNING IS THE DAY WE START DYING-MY ONLY COMPLAINT IS THE LACK OF POSITIVE PRESS-WE NEED TO SHOW THE CIVILAINS OUT IN THE COUNTRY HOW WE DO IT CLEANER , SAFER, AND WITH NO COST TO THEM.WE NEED THEM ON OUR SIDE ESPECIALLY IF THE DEMOCRATS GAIN OFFICE

Post subject: Absolutely!
 Post Posted: Mon 15 Mar 2004 11:04 
Senior Poster
Senior Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 0
Experience: More than 10 years
Where in-fighting would create topic points for anti-bail enforcement pundits, healthy, constructive debate shows--I believe--that professionals are intelligent, rationale people who are in fact substantially contributing to the justice system.

In my opinion, it is also paramount to take on the responsibility of setting the record straight via rule of law, common sense and historically based counter points to combat negative press that is based on less than all the facts.

From time to time there may very well be persons who take on bail enforcement contracts without having a firm grasp on how to operate and to do so under applicable laws in their area. An increased number of contracts translates to increased exposure to potential problems with law enforcement thus leading to negative attention.

I encourage people who are "getting started" to do their research to include surfing sites like this one.

Discussions between myself and Hgunner, for example, show beginners that there is much more to the trade than what is portrayed in the media; indeed, it is my view that the beginner would be remiss in not doing pre-contract research in the laws governing his or her actions.

To address Hgunner's point, Democrats have shown time and time again that it is their modus operandi to freak out and get the anti-bea band wagon rolling at the first sign of negative press; therefore, professionals in the trade must take care to guide those with less experience in how to do things in such a way that post-operational liability is minimized as much as is possible; however, this is not an easy task if beginners are not willing to take good advice and if veterans are not willing to give it.

Rex

FRN Forums » PUBLIC SECTION » Open Discussion